How does one acquire a qt Japanese gf?

How does one acquire a qt Japanese gf?

Attached: haruna_anno_sf2.jpg (500x505, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.njpw1972.com/njpwdojo/&ved=2ahUKEwjW7KO5p-PdAhXP3VMKHV8QAt4QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0jqekOpgNdWmorKJbas7YY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

be rich and >6'2"

Alright, so I am 6'6, so half of that is done. How rich are we talking? Comfy? Or stupidly so? Because there has to be at least a few Japanese girls who like me if I am living nicely.

>6'6
Which league do you play?

They're everywhere at my University. Chinese, japs, and Koreans. You ask them out like you would any other girl.

Do you know how often I was asked if I played basketball in high school? A ton. Also, I am a white guy, just to clarify if that needed to be known.

Fair enough user, but how do I find a Japanese qt in America easily? I know the living laws in America-Japan are incredibly stupid, so I am quite curious.

I mean, why wouldn't you do something that celebrated your height instead of just suffering through life?

>suffering
I honestly dig how tall I am. Sports aren't really my thing, but I do exercise. I mostly help people reach things and feel awesome.

But again, the question at hand desu.

>They're everywhere at my University. Chinese, japs, and Koreans

cool story bro, but those are three distinct cultures

>They're everywhere at my University. Canadians, Americans and Chileans.

Join a Japanese community center. They often have language classes open to everyone and are always looking for volunteers for whatever they're up to.

And no those centers aren't full of weebs, there might be a few but whatever, the point of those centers is to provide people with an opportunity to practice or even learn their language. If they're Gossei or whatever then they've never had the chance to learn Japanese natively, so those community centers often act as a sunday school for them to learn their language.

I have heard that that is the way to meet qt Japanese girls, while also helping out others, so I dig the idea. I know I may come of across as a little odd, but I don't think I am a bad person.

It would be really neat to be able to also learn the language, and if I got to learn it along with my Japanese gf, that would also be really cool.

Disclosure: I am not a weeb.

How do I acquire height without fucking my legs up through surgery am 19 if that helps.

>Disclosure: I am not a weeb.

Well I am, I guess.

I'm into anime and idols and shit but I also appreciate normal aspects of their culture like the tea ceremony, how cleanliness and order is a part of Shinto as well of their culture as a whole, budo, etc.

Why do you want a Japanese gf specifically?

You can also go the route of getting a whatever bullshit Bachelor's degree in anything at all it doesn't matter, but that Bachelor's degree now means that you're qualified to move to Japan and become an English teacher there. Some people have horror stories of working as English teachers but a of lot of them loved it and have been in Japan for years and decades and some have married into the country as well.

Dude, you are a circus freak. Forget about ever finding a gf, ever.

Do you want me to be completely honest buddy? Hit the weights. Go to the New Japan Dojo in cali get trained and find your girl working for New Japan Pro Wrestling. As a fit famous foriegner you'll slay and get what you want a cutie. You can also make good money doing this. If you dont have the passione Idk what to tell you.

Well, if being into those makes you a weeb, then I guess I am. I enjoy anime, idol stuff, and all the good stuff, but like you, I also enjoy and respect all those aspects as well.

It's just interesting and awesome. But I don't go overboard like a weeaboo would.

Why? A lot of reasons, both in appearance and personality. Appearance, they are just really cute to me, and they seem to align more with my interests a lot of the time.

Being 21, a bachelors would be 4 years for a potential nothing. It would be quicker in a sense to earn money, go for three months, and find a a gf that way. But I would like to eventually get a BA.

>something, something, manlet alert, something

I actually plan on hitting the weights and gym on Monday. I am a day away from Cali, but wrestling isn't something I would be huge into, but I do agree that the girls into it are CUTE. Would be cool, but my passion is film and such.

Listen bro honestly im a fan but even if your not it could change your life for the better its what I want to do after I save up enough money unfortunately im like 5'5 so its the minis division for me. Just giving you a path to take. Be successful, find a jap cutie and pump a half dozen kids into her ok bro!

If you're being serious about it being an alright idea, I will actually check it out and spend a little time looking into it.

I assume you would be saving up cash to get into the dojo? If the path seems right, then I might just do it. You have any links to information on all this jazz?

Either way, I will do my best to live a successful life, find myself a jap qt, and potentially have kids one day.

Attached: image.jpg (4309x3232, 491K)

Here's the web site, its a good shot. Be warned though training is rigorous as the Japanese's idea of work is different to ours. Keep yourself safe stay fruitful and multiply.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.njpw1972.com/njpwdojo/&ved=2ahUKEwjW7KO5p-PdAhXP3VMKHV8QAt4QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0jqekOpgNdWmorKJbas7YY

??? That was weird It didnt stick

I figured the training would be hardcore since it it revolves around Japanese work ethics and such. I wouldn't break myself if I did, just work hard on it.

Thanks for sharing, I will check it out.

Not Op but I second this question.

1. Find one
2. Flirt with one
3. Date one
4. ?????
5. Profit

How do you flirt and such? I hear a lot of them speaking which language they might speak of from where they are from, and I have just never done said steps before...

Be Tomoya

Attached: Tomoya-clannad-32985785-402-300.png (402x300, 220K)

Whip the dick out. No language barrier anymore.

OP, you're kidding if you think all Japanese girls look like that. Stop watching anime and Jpop.

I was just using it as a OP image my dude. I know they all don't friend, but I still think 99% of them are cute, even the ones others don't.