I'm an atheist. What's a good substitute for church? Really jealous of my religious friends who get to party there

I'm an atheist. What's a good substitute for church? Really jealous of my religious friends who get to party there.

Anime cons would work, but they don't happen every week.

Attached: ochacohadtodoittoem.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Join any community organization. Or just go to synagogue.

Reject saturn and accept your Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He died for your sins and once you simply accept he died for you to live forever you win life. You dont even have to think about him as the one true God. In hebrew it is written in the torah that "He is the beginning and the end," so if you read the script in said language, you will find thay there is the letters 1&400, aleph and tav (Alpha and Omega) So what you get is that in his word which is creation, Aleph Tav HE is The beginning and the end.

Attached: tumblr_p1huqslAwi1tges44o1_500.png (500x573, 109K)

>non religious
>Go to a synagogue
Jesus christ go poke your nose back into your head a couple inches you glowing kike

Can't tell if bait?

How could I possibly be baiting with this?

Join your town's bowling or pool league or some other drinking sport

I don't sport.

I will worship my Sega Saturn and you can't stop me

Star a fight club.

Jesus asked to be my facebook friend the other day (no joke).

Jesus and God both have facebook profiles.

Doesn't answer your question, but I'd thought I'd add it anyaay.

Become a sociopath, pretend to be a god believer, go to church just to hang out.

volunteer on sundays maybe or meditate

i do martial arts

That would be boring as a non-religious person.

>party

The fuck kind of church is this?

but, even if they *did* 'party', I can assure you it would be the lamest parties ever

t. ex christfag

Just do community work at the church. Doesn't matter if you are a believer or not, as long as you share soe of the basic philosophy you're welcome. I'm an active member despite not even visiting sermons.

Start your own weekly organization around your interests. If you play your cards right, you can even register it AS a church and use it as a tax shelter as well.

I've tried to start a Miku church but no go. Maybe six years ago but not now.

Look up deism, kaballa, reread the Bible/torah/koran, and don't take ANY of it literally

Look up older more traditional pre-Christian belief systems where biological urges weren't suppressed but rather harnessed to tighten connections with the divine and reach enlightenment

Move away from Christians and Muslims, especially catholics. Jews can be more chill or find some atheist friends who aren't autistic

Have a beer, have some sex and stop being a faggot

Well, again, I'm an atheist, and all of the non-theistic religions seem to be teenage-girl astrology crap.

Remember that bit in your holy book where it says rape's just fine as long as she isn't married (in which case you're BOTH to be killed) and you buy her off her daddy for 50 shekels of silver?
>inb4 The Old Testament is just old Jew laws and doesn't count unless I need to quote Leviticus at some gays!

yes its funny goy.

Well basically that book is old laws for israelites. That passage inparticular is basically the El saying "look, if you're a rapist, you might aswell marry the girl you raped and pay her dad some money as an apology," those are old though you probably shouldn't date your rapist. Idk why atheists use the old testament as an excuse to discredit apostate doctrine, 99% of all modern religious text has been censored and modified to worship satan.

Attached: godamn goy youre stupid.jpg (243x207, 7K)

You can still be an atheist and believe Christ is the true saviour and not practice any form of religion ever. You can still reject God and be a saved soul through Christ. In fact God hates religion. Yes even christianty can be used by satan, so uh yeah get your soulsaved and enjoy life cause you are prevented from going to hell once that happens.

Attached: c1acb548ede5c6dd5cd45c5f826363ce--anak-laki-manga-boy.jpg (236x200, 8K)

Go hunting. I'm not religious, but honestly there's no other way to describe it.

Well God hates it when you fornicate and or have gay sex. Im not one to insult gay people cause I love pussy and I fantasize about the girls who really liked me getting pounded by my fat dick.

Attached: Me drawing dumbshit.gif (499x720, 265K)

...and that bit in Matthew where Jesus explicitly states that he's not here to do away with OT law?

they already have those at her concerts silly goy

Attached: download-4.png (246x205, 12K)

>You can still reject God and be a saved soul through Christ
Your own scripture disagrees. In fact, it says that the one totally unforgivable sin is rejecting God.

hes supposed to be the old traditions and new combined. Jesus told his followers that he will do away the old temple and all the traditions, because he knew they weren't enough for humans. Moses' book proves that EVEN GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE are flawed. So that is why christ's narrative is the point of the entire bible, he embodies everything in the book. If you're interested, please read the KJV bible only because it is the last unfiltered words christ.

Im saying you reject any goofy idea of God, that includes; Odin, El, God the father essentially. I seriously advise not using the term God, because a sky diety is the most common depiction of him. The term God itself means, father of fathers. That is why Christ himself said "no one goes to the father, but through me," which is the truth. Jesus Christ is the begotten Son of The One. This is not an argument.
That is why you must accept Christ ONLY, nobody else, don't even worship painting of him. In fact the paintings of christ is another false christ. Christ can look like anything, but if your saved his image is you.

Attached: Wait+judengasse+is++alley+the++were+_d3313afd13e386a5e50c9308c36db663.jpg (420x407, 45K)

its impossible to commit the unforgivable sin of the blasphemy in this age, catholics use that to get you to masturbate to "mother mary queen of heaven,"

Attached: cf9.png (201x249, 64K)

>Jesus told his followers that he will do away the old temple and all the traditions,
Chapter and verse, please.

>my religious friends who get to party there

As someone who had to go to church every Sunday until I was about 16, was raised in a religious family, went to a state school that actually still had religion (Catholicism) twice a week, and also went to random church-related activities - I can tell you that there isn't any real party going on inside of a church.

Unless it's a black church, those are cool as hell actually. Otherwise you gotta sit and stand and sit and stand and stand and sit piously and listen to some 83 year old priest read off the bible.

Then again I haven't been to any church since like 2002 or something so I don't know maybe now they have COOL churches where the cool 30 year old pastor talk about Fortnite as an allegory for Jesus or something and they play Christian Dubstep.

Attached: zoomers.jpg (2696x1372, 177K)

>matthew 5:17-20
Jesus did away with old practices, by that I mean he proved that the covering of one sins isnt enough for humanity and became the sacrifice himself. With the practices of burnt offerings and sin coverings, the israelites still sinned and couldn't be changed inately; david and solomon. Christ then fullfilled the prophecy, with his death AND resurrection. This means you dont have to sacrifice anything for forgiveness of sins.
He even commented on the ten commandments, to make things more simple for the people who followed him. If you don't read the correct text(KJV) and have not educated yourself as a bible believing please do.

Attached: KJV_Matthew_5-17.jpg (400x309, 47K)

Catholicism is Egyptian religion, but if you want to attend and fellowship with other catholics as a saved christian, you are allowed to bless them in worldly matters. This includes, offering money, volunteering, being an active member of the community.

If you mean those weird church festival things, you could just go to real festivals or raves. There's various clubs that are in nearly every city worldwide such as "maker clubs" (instead of Jesus it's all laser/3D printers and DIY). Various sporty things like rock climbing, archery, rowing etc. Volunteering like going to the woodlands in a group to clear trees from the paths.

I don't know much about anything indoors though (at least not without alcohol).

oh shut up no one asked you why are you trying to recruit anime-masturbators to your religion

Im not recruiting anybody, if you want to feel fullfilles spiritually, accept the word. that's it. finito

Attached: Four FAT COCKS.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>He even commented on the ten commandments,
We talking about what are popularly thought of as being the "ten commandments" or the ones that are explicitly referred to as the ten commandments within the text? (which includes sacrificing your firstborn children to God and "don't boil a goat in its mother's milk")

Speaking as an ex-christfag, they don't party. Church "parties" mostly involve standing around making awkward small talk about how you're a much better servant of God than that bitch Becky and eating (usually home made) food that ranges from "decent" to "awful, but you can't say anything lest you get trampled by everyone white knighting for the cook."

Become a pastafarian and hang out with other pastafarians

Isn't that just edgy internet atheism?

Yeah, but I'd like to get that sense of community in a secular setting.

Who said anything about sacrifing children to God? Thats molech, fyi. Ok basically, before Christ, the israelites kept on sinning and moses had to make more laws from the God of his fathers, until Moses realized that God's chosen people are flawed within their hearts.
So when the Lord set up Israel and the narrative of david and solomon came to pass, The Lord still reminded them that the saviour is yet to come. So when Christ appeared, he told everybody that he is the fullfillment of the covenant in the scriptures. He commented on the tablet ten commandments.

Go to an anime/esports convention haha, the popular ones I mean. Godless betas are there and im not lying about this, at the big ones, you could get lucky with a professional cosplayer, just sayin

To be frank, A true diety would rather you not practice an idol worship system, than let yourself be taken advantaged by these wolves in sheeps clothing. Religon isnt made by the true One, remember that. So trust your gut with these things good luck.

I got invited to an orgy at AWA, but I just T-posed on them thotties.

Engage in Ideaology. Even if you dont subscribe to one you can articulate your own personal ideals and belief systems.

>KJV
But user, that's heresy.

Attached: 1423458217422.png (792x580, 107K)

Either this is the dumbest thing I've ever read or you've single-handedly restored my religion