Relationship advice

recently split with my bf because of the distance (like actual distance LDR) between us. We still talk practically everyday though which leads to flirting ect. and I kinda wanna ask to give it a second shot but is it worth it?

Attached: 4575.jpg (563x542, 31K)

Maybe you should ask yourself if the distance will be a problem again.

it was before but since the breakup we became more solid in our relationship- whatever it is now. idk maybe it's a lost cause but I know he's avoided talking to girls he's attracted to because he doesn't want to hurt me

No, fuck off with this long distance relationship nonsense.

Give it another shot only if the problems that got you to break up are solved.
In your case, they aren't.

Also, cut him off.

lol I get what you mean but I actually suck talking to guys in real life and this ex knows pretty much everything about me and still loves me- didn't think that kinda love actually still existed

Attached: 52536.jpg (480x477, 25K)

cut him off? bit drastic isn't it?

No. You don't hang out with your ex after breaking up, otherwise you never move on.

ok I get you there because that's what's happening lol I can't help it though- we are really close friends and I'm not just going to let that all go because we used to date. I guess that's why I've begun to question getting back together in the first place.

Let's see. You broke up with him because of the distance, right? See if the distance is a problem still. How long until the two of you can live closer to each other?
If the distance was the cause for you to break up originally, then it has to be fixed first. If not, it'll just be a loop.

You don't have to cut him off, but you need to know what's best for both of you, and if your conversations always lead to flirting, then it's better to avoid him.
I was in a long distance relationship for six whole years, breaking off because of the distance multiple times, but she convinced me to come back because I genuinely care for her. Looking back, I know we never would've moved in together and it would've been a disaster. The thing is, we're both happier now that we're not bound to each other when we can't even meet.

If you really want to try it, then go for it. Just think twice about it.

we talked about it and if I'm honest I think we would never live close to one another because we love where we live at the moment. Do you still keep in touch with your past LDR girl though?

>we talked about it and if I'm honest I think we would never live close to one another because we love where we live at the moment.
Then why did you even get in a LDR to begin with?

Well that's it. I mean, I guess you can meet up every now and then and fuck or do something, but it's not ever going to be a stable and strong relationship if you never meet in person. Some people are fine with those kinds of long distance relationships, and if it works for the both of you then I'm happy for you.

I do keep in contact with her, although very little. She's found someone else, and I'm happy for her. I still care for her as an old friend, but there are friends I care a lot more about. I'm pretty sure all contact will be lost soon, since we don't talk in the same Discord groups anymore.

fear of being alone I guess and I want to be cheesy and say love however, stupid and naive. we met and hit it off instantly, talked for hours and all that and even acknowledged that a relationship was just stupid because of the distance between us. I think over time we just kinda said screw that and now I'm here

It does it exist! And try harder... most men love pleasant female attention.

so like a fuck friend then? lol your outcome with you're ex isn't giving me any hope with staying friends with mine

define exactly what you mean by pleasant female attention...

If you're all for being fuck friends, then go for it girl.
But yes, if you don't want your boyfriend to be equivalent to a very advanced AI program, then find someone in the real world. Granted, if you're someone who likes staying home and don't enjoy social interaction with a lot of people, then chances are most guys like you are probably doing the same. Hiding in their rooms.
Thing is, I don't see romantic love as necessary in life. I am unsure of you values, but wouldn't you agree that a true friend beats any common love interest? I'll say, if you have friends, spend time with them if you just want to have a good time. It can even develop into a romantic relationship, which is way better than one found by normal means.

But yes, the aim was to tell you the reality of it. Even if you keep at your relationship, you will cut off eventually if you don't start hanging out in person. Took me 6 years. Might take you longer.

Also, Advisor#20084622 means that guys just like attention from females, especially the ones they're into.

Quora pls go away

I'm not sure if I totally agree with you but I can see your point. I have the kind of friends who are nice to hang out- once in a while emphasis on the once in a while. They aren't close to me and I don't want them to be- they;re shallow and superficial. Also they are all girls so no chance it will ever move past a friendship just because of my preferences. I can only really list 4 close friends and even then 2 I wouldn't tell some of the things I would openly share with the other 2 (one being the ex the other his friend I've gotten close to).

But yeah maybe a human person over a advanced AI program would be better...

Reality Check:

You do not have a boyfriend. You have the 21st century version of what used to be called a pen pal. Make no more of it than that