What's the fastest way to lose weight?

What's the fastest way to lose weight?

Attached: glom.jpg (834x692, 62K)

SUCC DAT FAT OUT

The absolute fastest? A zero calorie intake.

Combination of exercising and eating with a calorie deficit that you feel comfortable with and can commit to

Fasting > one meal a day > intermediate fasting > regular diet with a lot of salad.
I have lost 20kg with omad in 3 months. It works really well, takes no time to get into and doesn't cost you any more money.
If you want to get rid of it faster, get an operation.

No food + sprints. You wont last 3 days but you will lose 3-4 kilograms if you keep it up for week. There is no faster way.

AW YEAH
I'll try these
One meal a day seems good, and I'm not quite that fat that I'd need an operation.
This seems pretty good, I'll try this as well.
Thanks a lot lads!

No food is insanity i wouldnt do it if you have not trained and disciplined yourself for years. One meal a day with some amphetamines is good start but even that is too much if you are newbie. Drink lots of coffee or green tea they both are apetite killers. Fast acceleration training such as sprints, quick dance, body weight excercise are your best friends. If you fail your diet (which you will 100%) start again you will train your discipline this way and the diet will be easier and easier.

Good luck fat fuck

Yeah I have to agree that once a day meal worked the best for me so far aswell.

Especially if you are not a breakfast person like me. I feel light and focused when going to work with empty stomach. Only drink a cup of pure black coffee with no sugar or additives.

Since I'm also a daily stoner it took me a long while to condition myself to NOT EAT LIKE A PIG and now I only eat from 6 to 8pm no matter what.

I feel so much better now. My digestion is spot on and I take shits always on time. I feel light and motivated.

Skipping breakfast will not help you losing weight.
Instead of fucking skipping meals, cook something healthy low on calories you retards

This is something I've tried to improve upon, I often forget to eat breakfast because I'm usually in a hurry in the morning. Trying to change that and also fix my sleep schedule.

I've got plenty of green tea/coffee, and have started to do body weight exercise, just gotta start doing sprinting too. Thanks a lot user!

Intermediate fasting is a bit more than just skipping breakfast.
The idea is to not eat or drink anything that involves calories outside a small window.
One meal a day is either skipping both breakfast and dinner or skipping breakfast and lunch in order to limit your calorie intake.
You can still eat healthy at that meal, you actually need to or that one meal won't sustain you.
If you are fat, there is no reason to eat if you are not hungry. Spending time and resources on preparing and eating a meal you don't need is bad, you should use that time to exercise.

No fast ways really work - what you lose comes right back on. A diet/exercise plan that loses a pound a week will last..

Bullshit.
Staying slim is easier than loosing weight.
You can't just loose weight and go back to eating garbage though.

Agreed. You finish a fasting diet, and ensure that you do not eat above your daily maintenance (including accounting for a drop in your metabolism due to fasting) you will not put the weight on. This is a myth that presumes you will not control yourself once you have rapidly lost the weight.

Smoking meth

Well yes, obviously eating less will slow down your metabolism.

between fast and slow metabolism is like 200kcal difference. Everyone are chimping out about slow metabolism but it's barely noticable

Amputation

>eat less
>work out more

/thread

You need nutrients not to feel tired all the time, that will make you feel down and lazy. If you're not hungry you can have a plain salad or some fruit at least.
And if you're a girl losing weight too quickly fucks up your period.
Food is good, junk shit is shit

take your mother off my dick

Attached: IMG_20181001_073404.jpg (184x184, 7K)

I lost 10 pounds in a month by working out 4 times a week (lifting heavy, with burpees and jump rope for cardio) and my diet was
>cup of miso broth in the morning
>pb&j for lunch
>thick slice of whole grain bread, a few slices of turkey/whatever meat was on sale, and a piece of fruit (apple, pear, banana, etc.) for dinner, sometimes with a cup of miso broth
>no cheat meals at all

Went from 215 to 205 in about thirty days. If you mix some veggies in there for better dietary balance, you could probably lose weight really fast and not suffer health-wise. I'm 28 years old and that was earlier this year. I'm now about 195.

Keto

Attached: ayylamoo topkek niga.jpg (268x188, 11K)

Eat 600 or less cal a day you’ll lose a lb a day.

I just lost 7 lbs in a week by having the flu, which killed my appetite. I ate one meal a day, just barely enough to make my stomach not growl.

There is no quick safe way. If you want to lose lots of pounds safely: lifting weights, sprinting, and dieting. Ease into this routine and your metabolism will burn fat like fucking crazy.

This is such dumb advice. Your body goes into starvation mode and you'll gain weight faster after you're done with your "diet".
If you're going to diet you need to find out how many calories you need to intake to safely lose weight. There are apps for that. Track your calories throughout the day and make sure you have deficit. 600 calories is far too low for anyone.

What exactly is your goal here just to get information or to specifically lose a certain amount of weight?

keto, you lose weight so fucking quickly, but its very hard to stick to the diet.

To alot of ppl in this thread- You shouldn't give advice if you don't know what you're talking about. This isn't the "Give my opinion board" This is /advice/. You're giving this OP misinformed opinions that are very detrimental to their health. Stop.

OP you're asking the wrong question. You do not want to lose weight as fast as possible. You want to lose weight in a healthy way as fast as it can be done in a healthy way. And it's not WEIGHT that you want gone. Weight can be water weight, weight from food being in and out of your system, etc. What you want is FAT loss.

I won't go into the specifics too much so just listen to me. Here is what you do. Here is what my doctor and other fitness communities have taught me that works.

You go to the website Myfitnesspal. You are going to put in your stats with the goal set to attempt to lose only two pounds a week. This calorie calculator will tell you exactly how much calories you need to take in each day to lose 2 pounds a week. You will lose more than 2 pounds a week at the beginning but it tapers off into 2 pounds a week after a few weeks. If you are still losing too much or too little, adjust your calories up or down until you're losing 2 pounds a week. Even if you are 100 pounds overweight, you will get all of that off in a year if you do this. There is a magic number of calories you need to eat to be at the current weight you are at.

Seek out the "Loseit" reddit fitness board and read the sticky on the Jow Forums board here. And join a discord or online community you can be a part of each day for motivation. Create a playlist on youtube of people who have succeeded in losing all of their weight and watch it each day for motivation.

You CANNOT just diet this off. If you diet then when this is all lost, you will get off the diet. Then go back to how you used to eat which made you fat in the first place. And then you'll get big all over again. As such you need to learn how to cook healthy delicious meals.

I haven't eaten in a week and I've been running about 8 miles a day. Just using coffee, cigarettes, and extra sleep to keep me going. So far it's working pretty good. You get used to the pain.

>starvation mode
Nice facebook science. That only occurs when you are around 7-8% body fat. There is no such thing as "too low" if you are fat. The problem is when people with low self-control binge after fasting or dieting for a while.

Just fucking vomit and take the bulima route.

Get rid of unnecessary or underused body parts, like your brain