ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments. This means people who ask questions too! You will be bullied out of this thread.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Fuck off, this is not your personal blog

>I'm insecure because of my penis
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

>Why am I the only one who makes these threads?
Quit your bitching, no one's holding a gun to your head.

Attached: 17AF187B-F4D0-46DE-B4CD-375C9307262B.jpg (250x161, 3K)

When the honeymoon phase ends, is it normal for constant flirting in conversations to simmer down? I'm new to dating and can't tell the difference between that phase slowing down or the girl losing interest.

Sure, I guess, but the real question is how you know the "honeymoon phase" is ending, rather than her losing interest. Checkmate permavirgins.

What's the worst thing you can say to a girl?

>Girl I'm seeing seems to have no problem farting near me all of a sudden
>Even admits when she does while laughing or giving me a cheeky smile
Why would she do this? I don't think she's trying to put me off from dating her because she's still into me, wants sex etc.

Attached: cook.jpg (242x346, 12K)

My African American contemporary, she just wants to fart. Chill.

I don't think she's losing interest in me, but you never know I suppose.

I guess I just don't get how the honeymoon phase works and I'm curious.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

In what context?

Yeah, but why would she tell me when she does now? She never did this before.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

See

>Girl, 24
>Very close friends with this guy, 25
>Often at his place
>So far he has made no moves on me, despite us often being alone in his apartment
>Really like him a lot
>We have made a lot of flirty comments, and he is not shy about using sexual language around me, and voicing his opinion on girls
I'm not sure if I am friendzoned or not, but assuming I have a chance, how is the best way to make a sudden move? I'm incredibly shy, and while I can talk to him, I feel like I'm choking and I get nauseous whenever I try to make myself confess. My best idea so far is to get mysef semi-drunk to help me do something, but I'm not sure what or how much. I'm also afraid he'll chalk it up to alcohol, and not my real feelings.

I'm just lost on how to best go about this. I wish he'd just go for it, but he hasn't for whatever reason, and I need a way to either make him want to do it, or do it myself, because I don't think talking is going to work

>Was about to have sex with crush
>both of us had broke up less than 6 months before meeting
>we've been dating for a month
>he said he really like me
>he loses his erection before penetrating me
>both confused, try again
>nothing

Could it be that he still thinks about his ex? He told me that he never had such issue before
Has it ever happened to any of you?

She thinks it's funny.

Watch a movie with him and sit on his dick.

Cuddle on the couch together or something. Don't be autistic and do the confession thing until you're actually dating.

Erectile dysfunction. Pretty common, mostly with guys about to have sex with someone they are afraid of disappointing.
>Could it be that he still thinks about his ex
Maybe, we have no way of knowing, but that question really has absolutely no relation to the green text at all.

ED happens, calm the hell down. It's not because he doesn't like you.

No bitch, he's just fucking nervous because he knows you'll do exactly this kind of shit.

I assume you mean lap?

I can try at least. Maybe wear a short skirt to help make him get the hint. Not a bad plan. I can even do it while we are playing a console game, hide behind the "distracting you" joke if I have to.

> Don't be autistic and do the confession thing until you're actually dating.
H.. how do I stop being autistic?

But thanks, I definitely didn't want to confess out of the blue. That has been an outright dread for me for a while now.

Why does my boyfriend like to cuddle more after sex when he cums in me compared to when he wears a condom?

It just triggers something more primal in you, I guess. I always cum a lot harder when done raw.

>I definitely didn't want to confess out of the blue.
Good, don't do that. It's normally a move really low-end guys do when they feel as cornered as you sound.

Have you tried hanging out with him in a different context? Try going out someplace with him, like even if it's just for coffee or something. I know that's usually advice for guys, but I feel like a change of context would be a good move for you since you seem to be stagnating just sitting around his place.

Hug on him, try to link arms with him, scoot up close to him. Have you cuddled him on the couch yet? This is all easier shit you can do and is typical for a girl in love.

I kept inviting her to places and to do things assuming thats what you do with a girl you like. She was cool with the idea and always wants to hang out but it just doesn't seem like dating at all. She's ok with being publicly seen with other guys, idk if she's dating them or not but she sometimes flirts with them when I'm around. I sometimes overhear her talk about other guys, but for some reason she's still down to hang out and even the last time we did it was her idea so its not like she doesn't want to hang out and says yes because she doesn't know how to say no to people. I was thinking that she just wants to be friends but there again, she never invites me to hang out with her and her friends, she never invites me to things her friends do like parties and all that, I'm pretty much outside of her friend circle even tho I know them, I'm just not included in it so us spending time together is a separate thing to being one of her friends. Also, if I don't initiate the conversation or ask her to places, she doesn't say anything to me and its like we don't exist to one another. This one time I mentioned she asked me out was an exception, that hasn't happened again since. I don't know what to do about her, I feel like I'm carrying all the load and I can't even tell if she's interested or not to escalate things, I would if I saw some interest but the closer I get to her the more friendly she is to me over internet, but she's also more avoidant irl, like she didn't say hello to me when I walked past her and even said hi myself. Or when she went for drinks with our mutual friend, she didn't tell me anything about it and apparently she was really excited to see everyone in college again after summer but somehow she wasn't happy to see me. We also started really getting along at the end of summer break so I figure she'd be more open and friendly irl but it did the opposite. What do?

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>wall of text with no paragraph breaks
Come on man, I haven't even had a cup of coffee yet.

>Have you tried hanging out with him in a different context?
Not much. We both have some pretty exhausting jobs, so when we are off, we want to just relax. Usually go straight to his place from work because he lives so close. Might see if I can get him somewhere else, I just need to convince myself to go out after a long day at work.

>Hug on him, try to link arms with him, scoot up close to him. Have you cuddled him on the couch yet?
I hug him every time I see him, we have tried cuddling slightly (I guess) while watching a movie or playing video games, but not much else.

So I went out with this girl and we talked for 3 hours it was nice

Got her number and were gonna go out on a second date. Problem here is shes not initiating conversations through text, is this normal? She is introverted though so maybe I should give it some time for her to open up. But my previous dates were all very talkative so hence the confusion

What do you guys think

Maybe go out to get food together and eat there. Sit next to him. Split an order of fries. Lean on him like you're tired.

Is it okay to date more people at once?

Some people are not into texting at all. It happens. As log as it goes well face to face between you two, it's fine.

When you're in the casual dating phase, like when you're just getting coffee dates and getting to know people better, then it's not only okay, it's expected.
At a certain point, however, you will want to become exclusive, at which point it's not okay.

>Problem here is shes not initiating conversations through text, is this normal?
Completely normal. Stop sperging out. You have a second date. Don't look for reasons to sabotage yourself.

I like a girl in my class but she's quite fat and seems really shy. We know each other and we've hung out in the same group of friends before but I don't know how to approach her to ask her out, any advice?

Question for girls:

When having sex, do you like it when men moan? or is it better if we hold it?

>So far he has made no moves on me, despite us often being alone in his apartment
So are you saying if a grill goes to your apartment alone she's always dtf?

Seems you are in a fairly vulnerable position, maybe he doesn't want to put you in a position where you can't say no.
Maybe he has aspirations to be a supreme court judge and doesn't want them ruined

>We know each other and we've hung out in the same group of friends before
Have you spoken to her directly before? Like had an actual conversation with her? You could pretty easily ask her if she wants to get coffee.

>Do girls/guys like ?
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

Not a grill, but most like to hear something.

Girls,

If you go on three dates with a guy and sleep with him on the third, however, he has a big dick but sometimes goes soft - is this a reason to break things off with him? If he stayed hard say 90% of the time but went soft a little from nerves, is this a deal breaker?

Don't confess. Kiss him.

I've had conversations with her but never just us two alone, there's always been other people around. She comes off as timid and quiet when she's in a group so I don't want to put her off by being blunt about asking her out.

>basically everything in the FAQ, the post

>I've had conversations with her but never just us two alone, there's always been other people around.
Okay that’s perfect.
>She comes off as timid and quiet when she's in a group so I don't want to put her off by being blunt about asking her out.
If you want to be EXTRA CAREFUL, hit her up on social media and have a conversation or two (but not much more), then ask her to get coffee. Basically treat it like asking a girl out on Tinder.

Any girl worth your time will be understanding with performance anxiety.

Would asking her out to lunch with me as we're leaving class be a bad idea?

I didn't really consider that... It's not like I was planning on sex right off the bat, just... Get the ball rolling. But I see the issue with how loose these allegations can be these days.

If something happens, I could always drop a cheesy "I consent" letter that is signed by me. I wouldn't even deny your rather far-fetched idea, he is studying while working as an officer. That sort of thing would quite literally ruin his career forever. I guess that means I definitely shouldn't include alcohol into this though.

Soundless sex is off-putting for me. I want a guy to be obviously enjoying sex with me, not be completely silent. The more I can hear him enjoy it, the better.

>girl in our friend group of all couples
>says girls and guys can’t be friends with the opposite sex, even if they’re in relationships
>says at least one party will develop feelings/sexual attraction for the other one
>”it’s just the way we’re wired”
>don’t believe
>we decide to have an overnight group outing
>will all have to sleep in one living room
>10 people (5 couples)
>she backs out “because it would put her in a mental place she couldn’t handle”
What the fuck, this seems like overkill, would she not be able to jump someone’s bones? She’s fuckin married too. My wife says she’s a little crazy. I know the girls have talked about like the boys attractiveness/dicks/sex (as have we about the girls) but I seriously doubted anyone would fuck up any of that.
TLDR
Do girls ever get too horny to control their basic impulses because damn

To be honest, if you are already playing games, my favourite is always the "if I win..." Games you can play. Like
>man my neck hurts. Hey if I win this round, I get a massage, deal?
And if he plays cheeky and asks what he gets if he wins, just say
>Whatever you want
With a wink. That usually works to help get the point across.

>Do girls ever get too horny to control their basic impulses because damn
Sometimes. Usually if I am already stressed and too close to a guy I want.

It led to a fling with a coworker. Working 19 hours a day kinda got the better of me, and at 3 AM during another all-nighter, we were the only two people in the office, I had the hots for him, and it just sorta happened somehow. Can't even remember who initiated. We did it a couple of times afterwards until he got a promotion that transferred him away from my office.

Pretty confident that wouldn't happen had I been married. Either because I would have used my husband to relieve myself instead, or because I would have gotten divorced due to an already dead marriage.

>Hey Betty do you want to get lunch?
Might work. Just don’t panic if it turns into a group hangout, she probably normally gets lunch with the same group every day. That’s my experience from college anyway. Basically there’s a high probability it’ll become a group hangout rather than a one-on-one date.
It could be a good context to have a conversation, which would make contacting her via social media later less surprising later. Then you can follow the online dating script and get a coffee date.

I get really clingy, and if the guy I'm like that towards initiate sex, I would be the easiest lay in the world for him. I literally wouldn't trust myself to not have sex with him if he wanted it.

Ohh this sounds good. I was considering poker and devolving it into strip poker, but it seemed too sexual for my taste. This sounds a lot better.

Do you believe that girls and guys can’t be friends?
Personally I’ve never had trouble having girl friends (both attractive and unattractive, single or not).

If a girl is telling you to just leave her whenever we're in a conflict, does that mean she wants it to be over but just doesn't have the guts? It doesn't feel that way. We have lived together for almost 2 years now. But I don't understand why you would even say that to someone you see a future with. I understand people get emotional and say things they don't mean. When I ask her about it, she says that is not what she wants, but she is very timid and non-confrontational. I love her and feel like we could make it work. Would you say something like that to your SO unless you had already been thinking about it extensively? I'm at a loss

>Ohh this sounds good. I was considering poker and devolving it into strip poker, but it seemed too sexual for my taste. This sounds a lot better.
Just make sure it’s something where you absolutely can win. If he’s autistic enough he might not ask for you to massage his neck if he wins, or anything at all for that matter.

Met a girl on a dating app who wants to meet in person but can't do so for two weeks. The fuck do we message about for two whole weeks? Feels like we're just interrogating each other and obviously getting a bit bored. What would you girls like to hear from a guy who is essentially still a stranger at this point?

>The fuck do we message about for two whole weeks?
Basically nothing. Chat with other girls. The more you spend those two weeks focused on her, the more you risk becoming obsessed, which will cause any date you have to fail.

Sure. I know a few guys I really like as friends, but would never sleep with.

Another concern can be an irrational fear of rape. I remember having to share a small vacation house with some people my age during a course, and we were 4 guys and 3 girls, and I was so afraid of being raped it was ridiculous. I just said I refused to sleep in a small house lile that with 4 guys, and left it at that, but I know some people thought I was afraid of fucking someone due to the way I phrased it (difficult to translate, not English), and I just let them believe that was the reason.

It was completely retarded of me to think that, but that's irrational fears for you.

I'd be fine with it being a group hangout, I just want a chance to spend time with her. I'll ask her out for lunch tomorrow and see what happens.

Short answer, yes. She probably doesn't mean it, but just spouts her worst fears at you.

Long answer: this happens due to her being sure you hate her in that heated moment. She is frustrated and not thinking straight, and very afraid of losing you. Let it calm down, and have that conversation later, like in a few days. Let you both calm down, and get back to normal, and then bring it up as a point of a conversation you need to have, and make sure you are both completely sure. Not only will this help you know if she wants break up, it will also help reassure her for future fights.

Keep doing this, and she'll stop being worried about it pretty quickly

Just remember you NEED to have one-on-one hangouts before you become too close. This is how guys end up in that whole “friendzoning” thing—they waste months or years pursuing a single woman that would never be attracted in them, and get surprised when the girl views him as a friend. Waiting too long is asking for trouble. It’s fine to have this group hangout with her, but transition to one-on-one hangouts before too long.

That’s interesting and being male, i never would have interpreted that, it would have needed to be spelled out for me, which would have been awkward.
I guess there is another factor for women. I try not to read too deeply into things but this one kinda bugged me considering we bought the venue and that couple backed out so it drove the price up. I feel like I should ask my wife if she feels safe sharing space with our friends now.

>Just make sure it’s something where you absolutely can win. If he’s autistic enough he might not ask for you to massage his neck if he wins, or anything at all for that matter.
We are fairly even in most games we play.

And I'm not expecting something right away, just eventually.

Good advice, but I'm still a little worried that she'll think I've ghosted her or she'll ghost me out of this.

>Do girls ever get too horny to control their basic impulses because damn
As men, we have spent years cultivating the discipline necessary to survive in hornyland. Women, on the other hand are only visitors, and many of them are wholly unfit for it.
Seriously though, not a day goes by where you or I don't have to ignore our dicks to get something done, but lots of women have to deal with that so infrequently that it's comical when they actually want to fuck. I knew a girl in highschool that had a crush on me for a bit (like weird handwritten erotica shoved through the grate in my locker), and was so distracted that she got marked absent because she was too busy being creepy when the teacher called her name. Funny shit.

Yeah. If we end up having lunch as a group and it goes well I'll ask her out on a one-on-one date.

Lmao poor girl.
>spent years cultivating discipline necessary to survive in hornyland
This is entirely true. I never had it so bad that I would pop random boners or boners in public, but I did distinctively need compression shorts if I was playing in a pool with girls, because it was more than I could handle

>I feel like I should ask my wife if she feels safe sharing space with our friends now.
No guarantee that will lead anywhere. I've literally only shared this information with a professional therapist and now Jow Forums. I would not tell anyone this in real life. It's actually insane to think like this, and you sound like a completely mental lunatic. Why on earth would that be a concern among friends? Even worse because I knew it was completely retarded, and if this is the same thing, she thinks so too.

Cool. Do the old pool shark trick. Play like shit, say you want to “make it interesting” and get him to bet. Then go at him like you’re playing in the Super Bowl.

Just remember that you don’t have to be an autist and “clarify” that you consider it a date. Literally any one-on-one hangout is fine.

>4 days ago
>man up and add crush
>last online 4 days ago
Is it a sign of God? Do I just cancel?

No because then you seem obsessed or crazy. Normal people add people all the time. Just leave it and go find other people to interact with.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind.

Poor girl, I can relate so much it's insane.

Unfortunately I had gotten myself a crush on an anime protagonist, so it never got anywhere until we had a party and got drunk, and then I just gave him confidence to pursue *his* crush.

I did not like my teenage years.

Eh, it's part of growing up. I'm sure I was super weird to a lot of girls without even realizing it.
Scratch that, people pointed out to me how much I was making fun of (not in a mean way) this girl in my science class. It happens to everyone.

why you want to date a fat girl?

If he had any chances with better girls he wouldn't ask a question like that here.

She's funny, her smile is adorable, and I think she's pretty. I've hugged her once and she felt really warm and inviting and her hair was soft and smelled wonderful.

So basically

I wouldn't necessarily put it like that but yeah.

Can't blame you these days, even good-looking fatties have standards.

>a guy who likes a fat girl just has no standards
Everyone has flaws.

I'm a virgin and my girlfriend wants to start having sex with me. She is my veteran in college and has had other men before. I really like her and don't want to ruin everything with her. What should I do?

Does she know you’re a virgin?

Does she know? If so, her expectations aren't too high, just do you best and have fun. If it doesn't work right away, try again and so on. Also don't forget to pay attention to her and to communicate.

i've never seen her with a guy at all so either she has ridiculous standards or guys don't want fat girls like her.

It's ok when men moan, I like to know when he is enjoying sex.

You’re in college. It’s easy to slip through the cracks. Don’t be dumb. You might as well assume women don’t like nerdy or short guys because you never see them with women.

I lied to her about having had other girlfriends so I didn't seem inexperienced. I had girls liking me before but I have never done anything about it.

I've never been totally open about being a virgin to her, I think she doesn't know.

I know for a fact she's single.

Again, so what?

Girls,
What do you like most when it comes to his masculine traits?

Nigga's gonna hit you with that FAQ.

>Do girls/guys like ?

Either come clean ... or fake it to your best ability, and if you fuck up too hard put it down to being too excited.

Maybe it's better to tell her the truth, but I don't know if it's safe. She has high standards, I'm afraid she might be too disappointed and dump me. She's the type who likes going to parties and has lots of friends, most of them chads who wants to bang her.

He feels closer to you, literally as well as emotionally. He's leaving a part of himself inside you instead of pumping and dumping into a latex bag and he wats to keep that connection going for as long as he can. Does he keep his dick inside until he's soft while he cuddles or does he pull out right away?

What's the average dick girth which most girls prefer? do you guys and girls prefer it a little sensitive or any ticklish and oversensitivity ruins the sex for you or makes you feel bittersweet about it?

By the way, how can anyone get tired from sex? and I don't mean after climaxing 6 times in a day. I mean getting tired from 30 crappy minutes of sex. I last between 2-3 hours. Maybe getting bored and wanting a a short break, sure, but feeling exhausted from sex? only if you came too much and you didn't cum correctly or you didn't have sex correctly.

Attached: original.gif (500x250, 645K)