Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums

I was at a party two weeks ago and ended up sleeping (only sleeping, no sex, although i did touch her places) with a friend of mine. Same thing happened this saturday. The thing is she doesn't mind us sleeping together or me touching her, but whenever I want to make out with her, or I guess, make it more sensual/romantic she just doesn't seem to care. This situation confuses the hell out of me. I do like her and this thing makes me so disoriented. Like, what does she want from me? I plan on talking to her about it later if I find myself in the same situation again. What do you think?

Attached: 1536401376928.jpg (1024x868, 117K)

Pull down her pants and satisfy your cock next time.

Shes waiting for you to man up and take her, you have a green light.

fuck it, roll dubs and I'll do it

Did she orgasm ? If so tease her next time make her want you

I didn't directly finger her

She's unsure if she wants you as a romantic partner. In my experience situations like this won't lead anywhere. I'm sure you won't listen to this advice but stop trying, move on.

Or wait until it's painfully clear she's not interested (when she's with someone else).

Get verbal consent and you’re good to go

The thing is she doesn't mind me hugging her or touching or whatever but she's just so cold. about it, like she wouldn't ever feel it

maybe rub your boner on her butt next time, see how she reacts

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. The problem is that she's not a slut unlike other girls that night and this makes me so attracted to her.

Sounds like you're quite young.

I've been in these situations before, it's confusing as all hell. She'll talk to you for hours, maybe kiss you, yet avoid the topic of relationships.

She actually told me that a friend of ours did this to her while dancing and she wasn't pleased. Although it's not 100% sure she would react the same with me. Besides I fucking slept with her. This saturday would have been the third time, If I hadn't told her to sleep under a fucking desk because I was super wasted. Fuck it, I pushed her off the bed two weeks ago. She even told she would sleep with our girl friend this time. And she slept me with me. What the fuck.

aight let us know how it goes

We're both 18. We talked a lot about her being unhappy, me curing my depression and stuff and friends and fuck it, I enjoyed talking to her. She's a fucking challenge. I had no problem with grabbing some girls and basically feeling around their asses. They had no problem with it. She's just so fucking different and I like it a lot, but she's so cold and unsure. I actually think that she slept in the same bed because she just felt like sleeping.

>she's just so cold. about it
I knew a girl like this once, and I finally got her to talk.
She said, quite honestly, I don't know what I want and I probably won't know until after it's all done.
Sounds like a mental defect or a 35 year old sexual assault charge waiting to happen.

How did you get her to talk? I assume this friend of mine may find this uncomfortable. Or she might not think about it at all, and as I said, maybe she just wanted to get some sleep (that would kill me desu)

Also I wanna add, that she told me that she's unhappy, her life is shitty, so hell, I just wanted to give her some warmth and compassion, but she partially rejected it.

> concent
Ha gayyyy

bump for a brother in need

Unless she's kissing you back and touching you the way you touch her, stay away from her. Sleep in the bath tub or whatever else instead.

What if she's just shy? baka I think I'm becoming delusional, about to talk to her in a few hours. Gonna post the result unless the thread dies

>>

>although i did touch her places

uh, sexually while she was awake? or did you molest her in her sleep?

anyways she isnt into you, she sounds like a stupid/young bitch who considers you a brother/galpal