Girlfriend is a severe masochist

My girlfriend is a really nice girl but she is a ultra masochist. She can only get off when I beat her up and am incredibly rough with her. I don't particularly like doing it but not everything in the bedroom will be your favorite thing, right? I thought it would be okay since it makes her happy. However, because of how rough she likes it, she ends up incredibly bruised and beat up looking. She'll demand I slap her right in the face at full strength and do things like bite her and pull her hair while I spit on her and all these other things.

We kind of went overboard and my girlfriend has a black eye and a busted up lip. Her family is furious with me, they think I'm abusing her. Which I am technically but, its because she wants it. My girlfriend has denied that I'm abusing her but of course they don't believe her because she looks awful. They've called the police on me and I'm pretty sure they would have arrested me had my girlfriend not protested so much.

I feel like if this goes on, I really will go to jail. My girlfriend loves it though, she says she's the happiest she's ever been with me. I'm kind of scared though. Do you think I can convince her somehow to stop this?

Attached: 1525010394400.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

This may sound horrifying, but you should "come out" to her family. You and gf should jointly let them know of your violent bedroom proclivities so they don't think you're actually beating her

This.

Also try to find stuff that is softer and generally leave her face out of it. Maybe chocking?

Sometimes its best to just leave a situation there's no winning in. Your girlfriend will never not be a pain-hungry deviant so its best to just leave and never look back.

Just do something that doesn't leave marks or even show. Ever try poruing candle wax?

You got to be careful op. Is she the vindictive type? Ive seen that shit happen to people I know. Bro's girl likes it rough, they get into an argument. A few days later she's still mad and tells people he's abusing her. And she has all the bruises as proof. Also did you really need two threads for this?

>have best possible gf
You probably could wean her off that fetish slowly, so you don't have to hit her that hard.
Also super important set up a fucking written and/or videorecorded consent/contract with a lawyer!!!

This so much, also get a video recording of her saying it's okay just in case

Try something that's safer and won't leave marks. Candle wax guy has the right idea.

good luck with your rape charge in the future.

What about emotional or mental pain? I mean there are ways to torture someone that doesn't leave a mark. Fuck her while water boarding her or something.

That's still physical pain, bud. Doesn't leave marks, though.
Maybe sexual himiliation, like pumping her ass full of eels might do the trick.
In case OP decides to do some funny shit like that, I will require video materials for study purposes.

Nope nope nope. Too much. S&M play can be fun, but there are a lot of ways to inflict pain that don't cause damage or leave marks. She's putting you in a very bad position, some fantasies should not be fulfilled.

Explain to her the difference between fantasy and reality for the love of god. It shouldn't be going that far. If she respects your consent whatsoever she'll let you dial it back - if not she's not worth being with.

I guess it is. What about tickle torture?

This.

It's not easy, but this seems like the best choice. Honesty is powerful; especially, towards parents.

I don't envy you your position. I could never hurt my kitten. Although, she constantly whoops my white ass.

Loud. Gag her.
Anything helps, really, tieing up also, perhaps.

Get written and videorecorded consent just to be safe.
There are definitely alternatives tortures, that you might enjoy too. Just have to find the right one, take the lead with it.

You should definitely as other anons suggested get some kind of recording or writing of her assuring this is alright so that you don't get into legal trouble.
Also telling her family is also part of an option

>implying she won't say in court that user coerced her into recording or signing that consent

She likes the pain or the thought of surrendering to you and not being in control? Step up your dirty talk. Tell her you own her. Make her wear a paper bag over her head because she's a worthless slut. Tie her up and do anal while telling her you can do whatever you want to her. Bring her close to climax and then make her beg you for permission to climax but don't let her. Keep getting her close and backing off until you taste her frustration. Your brain is your biggest sexual organ, step up your mental game and tone down how hard you slap her. I'd also suggest a safe word but it doesn't sound like she'd use it.

that's why you do it with a lawyer or 2 seperate lawyers.
Send eachother multiple text messages.
Come on man, that's rookie stuff

also, you can just tie her up, blindfold and sounddeprive her and let her hear things you want. Have some vibrator in her
Then you can only punish and torture slightly and let her guess when you hit her. Tease with slight things, then harder, switch it up. She expects it, switch it up. Make her suffer mentally

She can still claim she was coerced. Her parents saw her beaten up blue, and the contract would come AFTER they started having violent sex. All she needs to do is to say that he started abusing her and then forced her to sign the consent

sure, but it will probably be better to have it anyway, if she is away and her parents try something again.
Since she is loving OP anyway, it's more about the parents.

So would there be any option to make OP safe after the already started with the violent sex ?

She is loving now. Given how far she is willing to take her fetish and even what her fetish is, I would we kinda wary. She doesnt sound completely stable or rational.

>So would there be any option to make OP safe after the already started with the violent sex ?
100% safe? Nope

Tbh user I think the best thing to do is be forthcoming with her family. Yeah I know its fucking weird and awkward but if I was a dad id rather my daughter be into BDSM than just be straight up abused.

Masochism can be a mental disorder, bring her to a doctor so she can work on it and feel pleasure in some other ways

People do weirder shit, so you should tell them, but desu a busted lip and a black eye is way over the line for most so they'll probably be shocked or more likely angry (unusually crazy girls probably have over protective parents). The worst that'll happen will be that they ask you to stop. Unless they don't believe her then they might disown her or something. Thats what i would do desu, that shit's really not healthy. What if you kill her? It'd be hot but not worth the jail time. Not saying it'll end in murder for sure but it's a really slippery slope; you'll only get more "rough" with her as this is goes on.

Attached: 1538155731406.gif (500x375, 409K)

I want your gf so badly op if you don't want her I'll take her.

Then start to beat her with a phonebook

Leaves no bruises