"perspective"

Hello all,

The picture that's attached is very unique. It's real life and it's a perfect representation of what I'm asking today. The last two women on the right with the "NON" signs are the ones that I've passed up due to them ultimately not being "my type."

The first 4 women are actual women that I've snapped photos of, to put into some sort of perspective of what I'm looking for physically in a woman..... other properties and personalities aside.

Point being, at the age of 30, I'm beginning to see a gradual steadying (even a decline) of the types of women who are giving me the time of day. Both of the women who seem to like me exclusively like black men or nerdy black men, though they are white themselves.

The pictures you see before you help me put into a visual perspective, how seemingly unrealistic my expectations have been over many years vs. the reality that's been presented to me over the same amount of time. Explaining this to others is one thing, but showing the photos helps to better illuminate what I'm trying to say.

1. I'm pretty much thinking about following MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) philosophy. It follows the notion that you have a right to keep your standards as high as possible even if it means being alone for the rest of your life. This is something that I am seemingly to follow even unintentionally because I am quick to deny any female that doesn't fit the first four perspectives you see. They're nearly identical in many ways. Is anyone following this? Any advice for me?

2. I have been seeking a psychiatrist about depression and anxiety for other things. I am wondering if this is something I should bring up to them, or am I dealing with something that would better come from a bro who is a beast at giving advice about women?

3. Any of you guys face a similar dilemma?

Attached: PERSPECTIVE.png (2560x1440, 2.88M)

first off, stop overthinking and overanalyzing everything. You gain nothing but stress and anxiety for yourself and a false sense of intellectualism

second, don't take pictures of women in public without their knowledge or consent. just don't.

>"don't take pictures of women in public without their knowledge or consent. just don't."

Kavanaugh is in front of the senate subcommittee, not OP.

bump

I can smell your immaturity, user. Besides that, how fat are you and how tall are you?

Lmao jesus fucking christ

Attached: B7FAB699-B57C-4424-9C23-49ED4D34393D.png (455x395, 448K)

We got a sperg on aisle 6.

Uh..
Oh OP....

I'm not fat. I'm 5'10, 130 pounds. I don't think I have ever dated a female that weighs equal to or lesser than me. It's sad. lol

>can smell your immaturity, user. Besides that, how fat are you and how tall are you?

Immature? I seriously just mind my business and keep to myself most of the time. I just at a point where I begin to care less and less. If it wasn't for me needing to take care of my parents, I would probably have offed myself by now. Not because of women alone, but due to all of my other combined failures. Sad, sad life.

>The pictures you see before you help me put into a visual perspective, how seemingly unrealistic my expectations have been over many years
I don't get it, you really think those girls are so attractive that they are completely unobtainable to you? These women are you keeping your standards "as high as possible"? You're joking right?

>s "as high as possible"? You're joking right?

Not at all. My father really wasn't a father when it came to women. Other than telling me a few stupid stories about going to the club in the late 70s? Where was I supposed to learn how to get these women from? The internet?

My point was that the women in the pic seem pretty average. Admittedly it's hard to judge because 3/4 of them are only seen from behind. But anyways you make it seem like you're hunting for these perfect rare goddesses and you post pics of normal average women, who are definitely obtainable.

The first four are definitely average, maybe under your higher guidelines--and maybe you are used to dating better than average. But if you compare these average females to what usually gives me the time of day.... lol. I'm usually stuck with below average or less than. The 2 at the end are below average. The girl in the third picture was definitely above avereage and so is the applebees server. "Average" is the new 10.

Yes.
It's not that hard, learn the basic concepts behind pickup and put them into practice.
It seems all you want is a woman who's not fat. That's an OK thing to want. But you need to learn to be honest with yourself and what you want. Own your sexuality, it's perfectly ok and natural to want to be with fit, healthy women. Stop running from your instincts and embrace them.

>"Average" is the new 10.
That's your problem, putting women on a pedestal and obsessing over their relative rankings. Treat them like human beings, not priceless objects.

You have to realize that men aren't the choosers in dating world. As a man you compete with other men by raising your value, learning skills, taking care of your health and being pleasant in general so some woman chooses you over other men.

Think, what you can offer to a woman and how you could offer more? If you were woman would you date your male self when there's other men available?

The absolute state of lanklets.

Take your shitty politics to another board, faggot.

what's that mean?

>If you were woman would you date your male self when there's other men available?

I hope you're not referring to material wise. I owe nothing to a female. They are the choosers, I agree on that. But if there was a female like me out there and had similar struggles.... YES, I would definitely date her. I am not one to judge like many of the females do out there. That's the beauty of it.

I definitely don't treat them like objects. It's just a way of describing them online lol. I think if you guys really understood the fact that I literally just avoid all women in general--you wouldn't have the same opinion. I'm just thinking out loud. I have never been in a situation recently that even allows me to talk to nice women. And I refuse to be creepy and approach them on the street.