Not attracted to my wife

I love my wife and she is attractive but not really what im into. Shes a short blonde with tattoos and piercings but I dislike all of that. I prefer tall brunettes without piercings or tattoos. Other guys will stare at her and make her feel attractive but I dont look at her in that way. I've stopped being interested in sex with her or when I do have sex I picture a different girl. Life is perfect except im not really into having sex with her. I just jerk off and im good but she really enjoys sex and so it sucks for her.

Attached: 1533154810580.jpg (800x800, 82K)

And you married her. What a predicament.

Send her to me. She sounds yummy.

Ask her to change

Why did you marry her then idiot?

Not gonna tell her to change everything about her for me.

Cause I love her. Personality is 11/10 and shes not unattractive. Wasnt a problem for the first 2 years.

>"Hey darling. I guess some brunette hair dye would look interesting on you"

Then you have some big problems that don't involve her and you need to get your ass into therapy so you can understand them and learn how to get past them. Just you. This isn't her fault or her problem. You're the fucked up one here. Save your marriage and go to therapy, pronto.

She already did brunette and it didn't look good on her

Nah man the problem is that shes not really my type and I prefer other kinds of women. The question is what is a solution. You cant go to therapy and magically start being attracted to someone

I don't fucking know man that's like asking "I shot myself in the head what's the solution to not being dead".

You should've figured this shit out before you married her. Right now your only option is to leave her, try for an open relationship, or just continue on as you are.

Wont leave her, open marriage won't work(brought it up and she was devastated), and so im stuck on the third option. Im looking for the fourth option.

ITT: OP wants validation to cheat when in reality, the answer is simple. A) divorce her or B) suck it up buttercup

>open marriage won't work(brought it up and she was devastated
haha what the fuck man

idk get in a time machine and go back in time to tell yourself not to marry her or hypnotize yourself into being attracted to blondes.

What is wrong with you men?

Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to

>t. A married male

Why the fuck would you be with someone you’re not attracted to?!

I was attracted to her in the beginning not anymore though

Life is too short to be unhappily married.

Just because it seems perfect and you should be happy doesnt mean that you should stay.

I say get a divorce, and seek your happiness. She’ll understand.

Attached: D2107AA6-0BE9-485F-BDC6-96BE339C1050.jpg (500x375, 44K)

men realize that they dont want slutty roastes like you and will rather go for normal women who arent freaks with tattos. So the questions whould be. What is wrong with you women?

Attached: 1479704619412.gif (300x186, 446K)

Divorce her because you weren't mature enough to know what you wanted only a few short years ago. Let her find a man who deserves her and you can do bang brunettes and whatnot

You gotta have an honest conversation about this with her man.

i'm not who asked but
>Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to
hello, me. anyway gib answer plox.

Something is fucked with your own life right now and it's surfacing in the form of wandering eyes. It was fine for the first 2 years which means it could be fine for the next 60, but the fact that it isn't means that a bunch of shit is wrong.

Are you unsatisfied with your life? Your job? You friends? Do you feel kind of "stuck" like you don't really know where to go? Do lots of things seem like burdensome chores when they didn't used to before? Are you growing apart from old friends?

My guess is that you are in some kind of rut and don't really know what to do about it, so you end up obsessing over tall brunettes as something new to pursue and focus on to distract you from the melancholy.

Find something else to put your energy into and go someplace new with your wife. Fly away and hike up a mountain together or explore Cambodia or something.

What a retarded post. Thanks roasty this is unironically going into my cringe compilation copypasta.

I have no advice, but just want to say that this is a really interesting, almost funny problem. Thank fuck I'm not you. Imagining marrying someone you're not really attracted to lmao

All men are attracted to the women around them. It's not called the "ball and chain" for no reason. If you're happy with her being your partner- thats that. If you being unattracted to her is making you THAT unhappy, leave her.

I've been with my girlfriend for three years. I hate sex with her and she understands that. We're still completely happy with each other and when i have wandering eyes its my own fault for not finding my own fulfilment within the relationship.

hope this helps.

>I've been with my girlfriend for three years. I hate sex with her and she understands that

That's pretty fucked up.

you sound like your in a depression slump. just fight through it and go through counciling. perhaps sex therapy.

>getting married
let alone
>getting married to a bitch youre not attracted to.
if you are actually this retarded, sending money your way could be considered charity

you dont love her, stop lieing to yourself, you would be ok with never seeing her again

>look guys i am an enormous retard so please be an enormous retard with me so i dont feel like an enormous retard eventhough my gut is really telling me i am an enormous retard

this is how you get cancer, unironically

Is she getting closer to 30? That's your problem. She's getting old and not as attractive as she was when she was 18. Get an 18 year old mistress OP and keep your wife

Chris?

fpbp
I love it when retards talk about marriage like they were kidnapped

Deshanequa? Wtf you doing here? I have told you to stop coming here.