Recently divorced, am I attractive?

I'm 34 and was married for 12 years. I'm recently divorced and just started dating again. I've had decent luck, but haven't gotten physical with anyone yet.

I'm 6"1' and roughly 183lbs.

Attached: 1590523639-819x816.png (819x816, 955K)

You can get it

Grow as much beard and head hair as possible chicks dig that

Also prostitutes

Don't vote for trump

>am I attractive?
>doesn't post face
I can't tell, but I do know you're retarded.

Get waxed. You closely resemble a Wookie

I thought it was obvious I meant from the next down, I guess I should have been more specific.

>Grow as much beard and head hair as possible chicks dig that
I can grow a pretty rockin beard but I choose not too. It makes me look older, and it gets on my nerves. I'm going bald on top so I keep it shaved (which also helps my massive head look smaller)

>Also prostitutes
I don't dig casual sex, but to each their own.

>Don't vote for trump
You can't vote for trump if you don't vote ;)

>Get waxed.
I don't think chicks really like that. At least not girls my age.

>You can't vote for trump if you don't vote ;)

Would help you but since you responded to that faggot reply with even more faggy reply then i withdraw from this. You are nothing more but bald faggot. No wonder you wife divorced you

Fuck off to shadow realm

It's advice. Do with it as you please and good luck gettin' YO DICK WET NIGGA

Nice tat, wanna fuck?

Yea do you have insta, fb or kik? Also this is my trip so no one will impresionate me.

You look like a fuckin neo nazi with a personality of someone that believes watching tv is a legitimate hobby.

Attached: 2271A4C2-2E4A-400E-BB90-092372791C53.jpg (634x1119, 80K)

Yea bitch? So what if im nazi? Wanna fight me?

>this is my trip

how fucking new are you? go lurk more or at least read hot to make a trip

Keep you head shaved cleanly like pic (or as close to fully shaven as possible, start lifting and do some cardio. Depending on what you want. ottermode or tank. have a good job that earns you $$$ and start fucking dirty early 20 thots (male and female) who want that daddy dick.

Stop sucking your gut in, and I surely hope you don't go to a gym, because if you do that arm is just sad...
That tattoo is doing nothing for you either.

Anyway, assuming you wanna find women to fuck, at your age here's all that matters: How fat is your wallet?

Because women your age want stability and some sob they can depend on.
And chicks in their 20's will only fuck you if you can shower them with enough money.

>34
>acts like 16

>Stop sucking your gut in,
I'm not, I'm just flexing. When I flex, my upper abs push my rib cage up. Im very barrel cheated like my grandfather. I know it looks weird, Wich is why I wanted to get input on how I look.

>I surely hope you don't go to a gym
I don't

>How fat is your wallet?
>Because women your age want stability and some sob they can depend on.
>And chicks in their 20's will only fuck you if you can shower them with enough money.
I'm already dating someone my age, we just haven't had sex yet, and I guess I just want to look good naked for her.

>have a good job that earns you $$$
How about $$?

>start fucking dirty early 20 thots (male and female) who want that daddy dick.
Nah, I'm not into casual sex or younger chicks. No interest in men sexually, but to each their own.

>Nice tat, wanna fuck?
Hahaha, I'll take that as a compliment.

I wish I had a body like yours, OP.

You look handsome body wise OP. Ignore the annoying people in this thread.

waxing isn’t necessary but you could trim a little, at least the long armpit hair.

> long armpit hair
You must smell like 3 weeks of rotting cheese every time you raise your arm.

Seriously, shave that shit, for fuck's sake. It's called hygiene. Look into it.

You're sucking in your dad gut, you've got a hot topic tattoo, your body hair alternate between "baby's bottom" and "hippy dreadlock" and also fuck off to /soc/ where this is kind of thread is appropriate

ah yes the curse of the wide hip bones
as far as I can tell there's absolutely nothing that can be done about it

Why did she divorce you?

cvr is that you?

>trim armpit hair that's waaaay too long
>do not ever post this photo on a dating app , bitches hate men who take half-naked selfies in their mirror

Other than this you're good