Finding people to talk to at 30

Has anyone found people to talk to in their late 20s and early 30s, after leaving long-term isolation/NEETdom?

My new workplace, a wageslave job in the night, is almost all entirely much older people with people in their 40s and 50s without much common ground and the very few younger people are in their very late teens and very early 20s and are mostly concerned with social media, supreme and whatever else is cool with the kids today.

Now I can make small, small, conversations with them but it never really amounts to much. I'm kinda desperate to talk to people my age but most of my peers, the few I had, have settled down and are basically unreachable.

Attached: 00143557.0003.jpg (540x960, 55K)

being honest will make you lots of friends. Go outside at friday night find people who look like you and tell them your story about being neet. Ask them to be friends. Violonchelo! You got friends for life!

>Go outside at friday night find people who look like you and tell them your story about being neet.
That sounds like a shot in the dark and I don't see many, or any even, people that look like me.

then you should get out of your country which appearently consist only with old people.

Maybe, I should meetup some girl on the other side of the world I met only two weeks ago on an online game and spend a significant of money getting there.

I meam, what have I got to lose? It's not as if Jow Forums can give me useful actionable advice since most of the niggers on Jow Forums are concerned with troll threads.

They’ll sympathize with you through shared vulnerability. Don’t make yourself look like too much of a loser. Making friends is different, and in some ways more difficult than courting women

>That sounds like a shot in the dark
No shit turd burglar, how do you think people make friends?

maybe for you roasty

Not asking random people in the streets "who look like them" if they're willing to be friends.

Where am I supposed to find these not-too-much-of-a-loser people?

>Where am I supposed to find these not-too-much-of-a-loser people?
Parks, bars, library, mall, meetups, clubs, hobby shops. Literally anywhere where social interaction is expected.
It's pretty pathetic that you claim to want to make friends but cant even spare the brainpower to think of places to meet people

>Parks, bars, library, mall
I feel like you're just reciting what you heard before.

>meetups, clubs, hobby shops
I'll have a look, but I know the nearest Games Workshop is like an hour and half away.

>ask for advice
>get advice
>no that wont work. I know, after all, I have no experience.
Every ding dong day

I just don't think the solution is as absolute, or all-solving, as you want it to be

Go on then, tell me how just randomly talking to people in the park or library or mall about how you were isolated or NEET for years and then expect that random person to become your friend?

>I just don't think the solution is as absolute, or all-solving, as you want it to be
Yeah but I don't understand why there is never much of a discussion on what should be a basic and important part of a person's life and yet there is hundreds of troll posts and threads where advice isn't even asked for.

I mean like if this problem of making friends were solved most of Jow Forums would disappear.

>yet there is hundreds of troll posts and threads where advice isn't even asked for.
Nobody is trolling you you fucking retard. I dont know what kind of problems you have but you are literally rejecting advice given to with zero basis. Die alone for all I care. It boggles my mind how entitled you are, asking for help and then rejecting it because you dont think it will work. Maybe that's why you dont have any friends

>Nobody is trolling you you fucking retard
I didn't say anybody was trolling me you retard, I was talking about the blatant troll threads that occupy half of Jow Forums.

>but you are literally rejecting advice given to with zero basis
The advice given so far is to talk to random people who "look like me" like a nutter at a bus stop.

The only realistic advice given so far is the hobby shops and meetups which I'm looking up right now.

> Not asking random people in the streets "who look like them" if they're willing to be friends.

That's how people make friends at school too. I always hate the cold approach for getting a date in this sub, the whole "go up to a random person who looks nice" because why would you ever do that when you could go to someone you know is cool. It's different with friends though, with friends you start from zero and there's not much initial investment.

Friends are harder for adults to make because they are less bothered about making them as they were in school, but the dynamics don't change much.

> The advice given so far is to talk to random people who "look like me" like a nutter at a bus stop.
> The only realistic advice given so far is the hobby shops and meetups which I'm looking up right now.

I see why you're confused. When the guy said "a friday night" he didn't literally mean just go out on that day and go to random places. A "friday night" means go to a really cosy pub where people are going to be hanging out and chilling after the work week.

>My new workplace, a wageslave job in the night, is almost all entirely much older people with people in their 40s and 50s without much common ground and the very few younger people are in their very late teens and very early 20s and are mostly concerned with social media, supreme and whatever else is cool with the kids today.

Why are you insisting on staying in this goldilocks zone where anyone a decade younger or older than you is some sort of time-travelling alien that is unapproachable?

I'm in my 30s and I socialize with people that are like 15 years younger or older than me. Just find a hobby that you enjoy and takes you out the house and then you're hanging out with people that you have at least some thing in common with. It can be anything from martial arts to tabletop RPGs.

Attached: tJ8smuY.jpg (500x534, 43K)

Sure but like a majority of what they talk about what their kids are doing and what footy team did what last night.

Like I said I can do amenable surface level talk but it's just pass the night.

Also today I found out the few younger people that worked with me have been let go, so I don't even have that.