ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers. Use paragraph breaks where appropriate.
If you can’t handle upsetting answers, don't ask.
And please no derailing arguments. This means people who ask questions too! You will be bullied out of this thread.

FAQ:
>What do girls/guys think about
>Do most/any girls/guys like ?
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no “magic moment” (or activity) that will instantly change you.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. “Signs” of attraction are meaningless.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Coffee is the preferred first date, but any of the following may also work: lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm insecure because of my penis
>Do women prefer penises of certain qualities?
Fuck off

>Why can't just give a straightforward rejection?!
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

I miss my highscholl girlfriend. It’s been 7 years since we talked, but that was because I stepped away when she got a bf. They finally broke up and I want to reach out. We were best friends from 4th grade to sophmore in highschool and dated 7th to soohmore year. Is it weird if I reach out?

Eh, not really. I mean she's gonna suspect you want to get together or something, but it's not weird.

Thanks for the advice. Problem is the number I have is old and I don’t use any social media. I guess I could reach out through linkedin but haven’t done that in fear of coming off as a creep. I will pribably leave it to fate to see her again. Thanks for the advice.

>I don’t use any social media.
Enjoy never seeing her again then.

Should I tell my GF i’ve never kissed anyone? I’m 20 turning 21 btw.

Just give her a peck next time you see her, THEN tell her that was your first kiss.

My gf is on her period but I need to bust really badly. On nofap, what do?

What does this have to do with asking the opposite sex anything?

No fap is a retarded meme, go fap retard.

This really needs to go in the FAQ, there's just so little space.

is it gay to fuck a female clone of yourself

Male user here. What are the odds that a girl would give a fat dude a chance if she liked his personality and was making an effort to loose the weight? Assuming he actually asks her out

Depends. My fat friend still gets girls in parties and goes out with others, so there's still chances, they are just lower.

Not into party hookups. Not to many parties happening in my social circle these days anyway. Would I have any chance online?

Using him again as anecdotal evidence, yes. He's extroverted and starts talking online on the first sight of interest so that definitely helps I guess

Depends on how fat you are. I'm vaguely chubby and still get attention from women when I go out.

Don't know if I should shave, so, treasure trail: yay or nay?

Attached: 54ffe5266025cdog1.jpg (640x480, 53K)

So I recently started messaging a girl. That's good. So far, every message I've sent was about me. I haven't asked anything about her yet.

Obviously I know I should ask some questions about her if she replies back, but is it generally possible for a person to talk too much about themselves, especially in the introductory stages?

If you can afford it, do anything but shave it.

Wax it, epilate it, just don't shave it.

I'm up there. Ive been told I dont look as bad though. I have a large frame and I'm pretty tall. 6'4

Yes. How is she even interested in you. She must be desperate af.

I wouldn't give you a chance, sorry. Fat men are an instant turn off and I know how these people who "are trying to lose weight" work. Most of them never make it. Come back when you've actually lost weight.
That being said, I know girls who date fat men, but they're usually also fat.

there's this asian girl in my jiujitsu class, its too bad she's married because she's just my type
she smells like cotton candy too

every time I specifically let myself get into certain positions so I can bury my face in her crotch and lick her feet
I feel like if she just let me eat her ass one time I would get over it

What is the process of talking to a girl, getting her number, and then asking her on a date? What are some things i should ask and say to get to know her better and the same time advance in the relationship?

Confidence matters more than looks.

I used to be fat sack of shit who didn't think he was good enough for most women. Then I stopped giving a shit and just asked them out, assuming I would get rejected anyways. Turns out the rejection rate isn't actually 100%.

But lose weight though, that would certainly make things easier. 190-pound me is doing way better than 260-pound me.

>>Where do I meet girls/guys?
>Anywhere outside. Or online.
I'm not as young as I used to be, and I feel that this is getting less relevant.

Online has been alright so far, but I want to try relying on it less.

My outside options aren't looking so good. I haven't been a student for a while, so I can't chat up chicks in college campuses anymore. I want to avoid clubs and bars because I don't believe a genuine connection is possible there. No public libraries exist where I live, and even if they did, they're supposed to be a quiet area. I'm not gonna talk to the women in my workplace, because apart from there being very few of them, they're usually married or just way older than me.

What's next?

Is it a bad idea to try pranking someone while on a date? For the record, nothing harmful or damaging, maybe annoying at worst.

I am a bit of a prankster, and I like to have fun, whether that be with friends, family, or strangers.

With online dating, it's considered normal for a person to see different people concurrently. If they happen to like one specific person, they might continue a real relationship with them, and cut off the other people they're dating.

So what's the proper etiquette to going about this?
Should you say "Wow sweetie, I love you too, but first let me dump these people"?
Should you even say "Sorry bud, I've been dating this other person, and I happen to have better chemistry with him/her"?

Depends on how much of a rapport you have with the other person

If someone is talking to other people and they've decided they like one more than the others, they'll break things off with the other themselves. There shouldn't need to be any need to talk about it

Guys, girl's nipples visible through clothes. How attention drawing/whorish is that? I'm hate how uncomfortable bras are and I'm just flat enough to pull it off, so I've started to consider ditching them altogether. I'm mildly concerned how inappropriate and noticeable that would be, though. My bf has too many emotions about my nipples to give an objective answer, so asking for a general opinion.

>I'm up there

What's the number on the scale though. Saying that you're up there just tells me you're 120kg+ which means you shouldn't bother until you're closer to your ideal weight. When I say I'm vaguely chubby I mean that by BMI I'm not technically overweight, just at the upper limit of the acceptable weight range for my height.

Noticeable? Very. Pointy shirts are eye catching because it's the kind of thing my dick is always on the lookout for.

Whorish? Eh, doesn't bother me. If you're pretty flat then not really. Mostly depends on the cut of your top, like if it's something with large side cut outs or deep neck line where you're liable to accidentally flash people then it's a bit whorish.

The kinds of guys who would be put off by that wouldn't be looking there anyway.
The opinions you should be seeking are those of your bf and of other women.

I personally think it’s a bit distasteful, but only because I only see the thots and SJWs Going braless

How do I stop feeling so lonely and longing for a physical relationship without sex or getting a gf

A girl I've known for less than a year just told me she left her bf of 3+ years on my account.

When we first met I was pretty taken and flirted with her until I found out she was spoken for. Forced myself to move on though still had to see her fairly regularly for professional reasons.

Thing is I could definitely still be interested in her, but in no way did I ask her to do this, and in fact we aren't even particularly close so apart from the fact that I flirted with her back at the start of the year I had no idea she was going to spring something like this on me. I just don't think it's very fair for her to have done this and then told me that.

What do/how handle? Girls?

Find an asexual girl, they are usually a bit despere to find guys who don't want sex.

I'd be looking them all day

>asexual girls
Where tf am I supposed to find those?

If a girl sit next to you in a public transport talk to her

I fell really hard for a fat dude who ghosted me after I made my feelings very clear to him. Turned out he did it to work on his body image, to change for me, but I just felt really fucking hurt and betrayed during that time. I didn't care that he was fat, and hell, I would have loved to have been his workout buddy and helped him through it, but the fact he ditched me in my own time of need kinda made me resentful and I never talked to him again even when he reached out to me. It was immature of me to not give him another chance, but I also think it was immature of him too.

point is, ask her out(or at least let her know if you are trying to change for her and need time), even if you're fat, and keep working out whether she rejects you or not, because self image is something you should be doing for your self. Thats what I think at least. But don't let feelings go to waste if she is clearly into you.

>Hi, I'm user
>Try to talk about something she's doing or wearing
>If not, tell her she's pretty and that she seems interesting so you decided to talk to her
>Have a 5 - 10 min talk
>Ask for her number
>Do not text her immediately, wait 3 or 4 days
>If she have a profile photo or a description talk about that
>If not, try to guess a topic she may enjoy
>Chat for 15 - 25 min
>Ask her to go out, don't look desperate

Girlie here- NO, unless you ended on bad terms.

Social medias.
I met an asexual girl on fb.

Besides confidence, what personality trait is most attractive to girls?

Kindness.

I either can go for Girl A who has some issues but definitely is interested in me but I don’t neccecarily 100% reciprocate, or I could wait for Girl B to get out of her relationship and if that doesn’t work, wait until college (I’m currently a hs senior)

What kind of kindness? Towards the girl? Other people? Animals?

When ever you get into an argument with a woman and she uses "your very unnattractive right now," what is going through these girls head?
Do girls that type really think men base their decisions based solely on being attractive to women?

Yes all that but not so much it makes you look less masculine.

>women: we want men to be kind but only to a point in which case we still want you to be a little bit of a dick

Yes. This is correct. Women dont want a yes boy. They want someone like their dad who strong and firm.

So never show weakness

Don't get me wrong, I knew that. I just find it especially funny to put paradoxical shit into greentext.

You guys took too long, just asked out Girl A to a movie

You made the right call. B is in a relationship and there's no guarantee she'll want you when she's out of it, besides which if she leaves her bf then starts dating you too soon you'll end up as a rebound and it won't last more than 6 months.

Yeah now that I think about it, I could probably reconnect with Girl B when I get older and there is less teenage bullshit.

Girls, what are some current men's fashion trends you hate?

Only after you are in a relationship with them.

if i'm really nitpicking, hitler youth haircut and that dumb pose in every /fa/ photo

>message girl on website
>She hadn't been online a long time it was out of hope
>Gave up on the site
>Like 10 months later (2 days ago) I discovered she messaged me 6 months ago
>Thing about this website is you've gotta pay to send messages
>Through my investigative skills I've found her online elsewhere
>Very interested in her and from the message she sent back then seemed she was at least willing to give it a shot. But that was half a year ago
So do i spend what is to me a fairly substantial amount of money to be able to message her directly like that, know she will see it, and get her contact properly
Or do I try add her on Facebook out of risk she thinks I'm a stalker or some kind of scammer

Any girl here dated a guy in his late 20s/early 30s who still lived at home with his family/parents? This is the norm where I'm actually from, but being on the internet, your (western/american) standard has warped my perception of reality and I can't help but be afraid of getting mocked for still being there with my folks. I've got a job and I'm not fat or ugly.

Attached: rnl508ny9op11.jpg (600x897, 117K)

No

Alright thanks gonna squander my opportunity

What dumb pose?

Can you women stop going to clubs if you don't intend on hooking up with anyone there? You're wasting my time.

They are there to dance dawg not hook up.

is a guy who's very obviously trying to impress you a turn-off? one who's marginal in the looks department, i mean - we're not talking about a mythical 10 falling all over himself to be with you

They want to hook up but not with you.

Fuck you.

Nope. I don't see these girls hook up with ANYONE at the club.

Any actual advice?

Maybe its true, they dont want to fuck they want to dance. Its not that complicated.

Id say move on. Your two options are either to pay fucking money to talk to a girl or appear as a mega creep.
There are enough girls out there you can't be this desperate.

Eh I'm willing to pay money if I have to
I'm a 25 year old khv

Spend that money on a new haircut instead and go approach women irl

I don't know how to get a different haircut (I've tried several times before) and am too shy to approach people irl
And this one looks like a keeper

1. Is there a female equivalent to nofap?
2. Is it bullshit?

>female
The whole point of these techniques/memes is to get a gf/laid. Women have it a loy easier in the field thus do not require much "self improvement" strategies beyond make up.

So anything men do to better themselves in any way is to get laid? I figured some self improvement could be done simply to improve one's life.

>So anything men do to better themselves in any way is to get laid?
Not anything but most things, definitely. But nofap falls into an obvious category here.

how do I attain more power over women?

You improve yourself, up your value and don't rely on women to make you happy. Live a happy life on your own, not being dependant on other things lessens their power over you.

You are wasting their time too

Silly question,

>being quite intimate with a guy
>he really likes me, way more than I do
>I move back to my city
>good terms but not really in contact

I know today it's his birthday because I snooped on fb, but he doesn't have the bday notification on and he never told me.
Should I wish him happy birthday?

Yeah sure.

My rule: Unless you're on particularly bad terms with a person, wish him happy birthday. This means literally everybody. It's a great way to keep your social contacts alive even if you've not seen that person in years.

Hi, I'm a bit lost
I'm dating a girl and we are both not ready to be in a serious relationship. However we have developped feelings to each other. So we're like FWB ++
We agreed to talk regularly to avoid any drama
I'm okay with her sleeping with other guys, I don't really care
I'm a student with a lot of work so I don't have time to see any girl besides her.
Recently, we we supposed to see each other, and just the day before she tells me that she's gonna see some dude. A bit annoying but she's free, it didn't really bother me
The next morning she tells me that she's happy to see me but she didn't sleep a lot so maybe she'll be tired tonight
It really annoyed me and I told her it was a bit too much for me to swallow, she said she knew and we should talk and called me.

She cried and told me when she was with this dude she was regretting and could only think about me. I told her it was okay since we didn't commit to anything so far, but well right now that was bothering me. We talked about it, and we agreed to still see each other

Problem is, we both hope to have something serious later, and it's starting to worry about her capacity to manage her emotions and pulsions. I mean, right now I don't care about the guys she's seeing, I'm free to see other girls too, I just don't want it to ruin our moments

Am I right to be worried or it's a bit early to tell?

Attached: 1498102169605.jpg (998x974, 108K)

Is there any point in using dating sites/apps if I haven't hit my goal body yet and I'm still fat?

I'm getting matches and dates but they all take 2-3 days to respond to my messages even though they're really chatty on the dates

Is it weird that I only see my girlfriend once a month even though we live in the same city?

I already told you not to postpone your life faggot. There is no certain "point" that allows you to live your life freely, you just believe there is.

Kinda yeah unless you two are deep into exam periods
>Am I right to be worried or it's a bit early to tell?
Everyone is different and will feel something else regarding every situation. If you worry this much and she thinks about you with other guys you two should go exclusive imo.

Ladies, how many times can I tell you "good morning" before it starts to get annoying?

I was playing video games with my best friend and his friend, he suddenly logged off without saying anything. I asked his friend if he knew what happened, he said he went to meet his girlfriend. I thought it was rude of him to not even say bye so I messaged him saying I hope he has fun with his gf but that he could’ve at least said something before he left. He comes back a few hours later and blows up at me saying I’m fucked and making things up in my head and that he wasn’t even with his gf. But I was just going off what his friend said to me? Anyways he’s so mad he won’t speak to me now, says I’m always trying to create drama. What should I do?

*via text, I should say.

I’m in my early 30s, she’s in her late 20s so no exams. She just never wants to see me.

See . When you “hit your body goal”, if you haven’t had any experience with women you’ll completely fail and wind up like all those other Jow Forumsfags that bitch about all western women being awful because they don’t pay attention to them.

You need to develop and maintain your social muscles just as urgently as you need to work on the rest of your body.

If she’s ignoring you, more than once is too much.

Thanks user. I’m asking cuz there’s a girl in my class who sits diagonally away from me so it’s hard to talk to her unless she initates. I want to get her number but it’s hard to start a conversation like that without drawing too much attention.

>If you worry this much and she thinks about you with other guys you two should go exclusive imo.

That's the problem. This girl has an open sexuality (though she's very careful), I respect that, but since we started to see each other she told me several times that she's lost with me and start to have strong feelings. But at the same time she doesn't know if she's able to commit to an exclusive relationship. She wants to wait and know each other more.
I'm okay with that but I told her that if in the futur, I really fall in love I'll have to stop if she doesn't want to be in a serious relationship.