When do cravings stop?

11 year addict
Day three of sobriety with major ups and downs
I feel a bit better than yesterday which mostly took place in bed.
The intense anxiousness and nausea were to be expected but today I started getting heat flashes with my cravings.
Is this normal? Will these go away? I'm really struggling to get through the week but I know I can kick it this time. How long does it take for the brain to rebalance? Will there always be cravings or will I reach a point where my mind is finally healed?

Attached: 20181003_215223.jpg (634x573, 148K)

another gay ass thread with gay ass drug addict.

Show some empathy you faggot.

okay let's see

>inject substances to my bloodstream voluntarily

yikes. What a turnoff. Guess i cant think like faggot.

user, I did coke 30 minutes ago, went to shower and asked God help and trew everything in the trash.

Pray for Jesus, he will help you bro, May God Bless you and free you from that curse.

I Believe JESUS Have the power to give you FREEDOM!

Thanks brother

Say your name user, or just the initials, I'll pray for you.

Conor
thank you will do the same

DeShawn Aircontrola.

What a wasteful person.

I used to take pills for depression, when coming off of them it feels fucking awful. All of the symptoms of being an addict without needing to "use again". I vomited in a london drugs down the street from my place.

It gets better bro, stick with it and don't give in to the horrible times your body is going through. What helped me was just laying in bed with a movie on (or silence). It'll take a bit but it WILL get better. Now is the time to change your life.

My name is Wallace Jesus, I'm not even kidding.

I'll pray for you both.Hope you have a good night.

Will start to pray now.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-03 at 23.20.02.jpg (585x1040, 85K)

Can you pray for my cousin Sanequa Diamond and my dad Marquis DeAndre Aircontrola and my street mate Jamal Xavier Darius? Thanks jesus

I had prayed to you and Conor.

Before sleep I'll pray for your cousin and your dad.

I wish and hope that God and Jesus may free you from what opress you, will pray for you street mate too.

Have a good night user.

fuck off you coke head

white devil opresses me. Can you tell god so he will slay all white devils from this earth?

I'm already fucked, I'm below the bottom, I'm poor, addicted, hurting the people that love me, without know the direction to follow, fooling myself.
I'm humble enough to ask for forgiveness and help.

I dont wish anything of bad to you.

You are the only one that can free yourself from those chains, God and Jesus may help you to be able to do your choose, but at the end it depends on you.

Hope you find your way.

Good night Wallace

Absolutely
Thanks dude

Good night buddie, when you start to get tempted just think on your mind "The blood of Jesus empower me", I believe you may find other path.

I'm 14 months sober now myself. Been using for like 8 years. Shit does get better but ill tell you this. I can still feel it from time to time. Not as often as before. But if i let my mind wander I swear I can feel a shot of dope rushing through,my veins and it makes me shiver.

Will tell you,this though. I feel hella better than i can ever remember feeling. Balanced and progressing. Keep it up user, its worth it

I hope this is genuine.
nicest guy I've seen on here in a loong time

Never started shooting up, but I was on pills for 5 years give or take. Have been good for six months now.
If you have an anti-drug person in your life to look after you and stop you from making bad decisions, have them around. My friend made me eat and confiscated my phone for a while so I could focus and wouldn’t be tempted. Put your phone where you can’t reach it, or give it to someone else to hold for you so you don’t do something.
I smoked a lot of cigarettes when I felt good enough for that. It helped distract me.
I’m really happy for you that you’re doing this. I believe in you and wish you all the best. Dont give up OP