Checkered Floor

I have an irrational fear of black and white checkered floors to the point of horrible anxiety sometimes. When I was younger I used to have dreams that I was standing in a place with black and white checkered floors which sometimes had dimensions that didn’t make any sense. There would often be space around me as well. I always felt as if I was being gazed upon by some inconceivably large thing or person but I just couldn’t see them. There was just this presence that put immense fear in me. I made some pictures to illustrate my dreams. I need help understanding these dreams.

Attached: 5066F473-7651-4632-8BF6-9C6C62A3ED98.jpg (1126x1013, 200K)

Attached: 63649D62-EAD4-46A0-B39A-F2331B97FA55.jpg (2000x1768, 611K)

Those dreams were not dreams. They are illuminati sacrifices. Were you also abused as a child?

I was beat very often and my parents separated when I was 3.

Please seek therapy asap. Sacrifice children need help.

>irrational
Hardly.
Mixing floor tiles is degenerate.

What do you mean sacrifice children. Explain the lore please.

Attached: 1535313401918.jpg (600x635, 31K)

They represent the Gnostic principle of duality, and are common among Masonic lodges. That seems like a representation of the void; or abyss in the background. Assuming you're not shitposting here, The presence you felt was Satan. Read some of the New Testament or go to a local church this Sunday.

Read some of HP Lovecraft's stories. You might find the characters relatable and possibly sublimate your horror to some small extent...
..oooor it will just trigger your anxiety and make you uncomfortable. You could also look into dream symbolism, or even see a psychoanalyst if you have the cash.

Excuse all of this illuminati/Satan business. How old were you when you had these dreams? What impactful things were you dealing with in the same timeframe of these dreams?

Example; you were 4 years old and just got beat by one of your parents after they had an argument etc

Attached: The-Intimate-Parisian-Bookshop-Shakespeare-and-Company.jpg (685x1024, 184K)

If there tons of "dimensions" you couldn't understand perhaps it was a perception nausea or vertigo from trying to conceptualize them in a dream state, if you were young perhaps this caused immense fear as you weren't able to maturely deduce them, feelings of isolation, etc causing a neural automatic response when you see them now

Thanks for sharing. I don't really have any advice, but now I've realized how basic, mundane things could be unsettling. Hope you feel better.

I am 22 right now. My parents separated at 3 and I my mom would often relate me to my father and beat me over some of the most insignificant things up until I was 17. I remember one instance in which I saw something similar to the checkered floor in a haunted house cart ride on one of the turns.There were mirrors and some sort of checkered floor and the mirrors made the dimensions look impossible. It scared me a lot. Like it didn’t belong. Why would someone think that was scary. And why did it work on me?There was also a strobe light above it and a severed head in a bucket which I barely noticed. That part didn’t scare me. I was wavering in my faith to god around the age of 7 as well and dealing with anger and hatred for myself and my mother although I know it was my dads fault. I felt like she was the mean one for not letting me see him. Nothing made sense to me.

Thanks

What age did you go to this haunted house, and what was the chronological order of your phobia. Dream -> Haunted Ride, or Haunted Ride -> Dream

Around 5 or 6. Ride then dream.

You've kind of answered it yourself. The checkered Spoop ride was your first terrifying experience with distortion in terms of reality, and your parents divorce and mothers malice in your "distorted" life you were raised in gave you those nightmares. Perhaps you've connected the roughness of your childhood and parental issues with the immense fear of distortion or things being "flipped upside down". As kids grow up they initially see their parents as gods in the sense that they control and master their environment while you still shit your pants, perhaps the loss of the parental structure was to be your own wavering faith in God.

Perhaps the inconceivable large entity watching you was a symbolic of yoir parents watching over you, and you always being in fear of their instability. Did you ever have the notion that their divorce was your fault?

I did often think about why I couldn’t bring them to a resolution in their arguing. I felt like I was to be a mediator but it didn’t work and like I wasn’t doing enough. Ever since then I’ve been pretty distant from God and now as of last year I’ve begun getting into alchemy so that probably doesn’t help either. I’m just looking for something good to happen in life for once. Everything just feels like it’s never going to work out so I try anything to make things work now. I’m lost.

Bump

OP you are unironically watched by someone not even joking. Normal humans or even the insane one dont have dreams like this. Shine and bathe in it's presence because you are the chosen one. Praise the celestial gods.

What a faggot post. I lost interest in your OP. Interesting dreams tho.

Guy from last night. I suggest if checkered patterns are a serious hinderance to your everyday like, to find a checkered pattern and perhaps not down the feelings that may arise and why you think they may arise, if the bigger issue is actuslly your childhood and loss of meaning in life then I suggest seeing a therapist. Alchemy is bullshit, such as is astrology, tarrots, etc

Jot down* as in take notes

>Ever since then I’ve been pretty distant from God and now as of last year I’ve begun getting into alchemy so that probably doesn’t help either.
Give your life to Jesus, first thing I did right in my life and best descision ive ever made

also Checkered Floor is somehow related to the masons

Attached: 1531411892883.jpg (852x640, 248K)