Rape

I was pretty aggressively raped by my best friend less than a week ago. I really haven’t been handling it well. Idk what to do, been thinking about offing myself so I don’t have to deal with it anymore. Any advice or do I just go through with my plan?

(Not looking for sympathy, just help.)

Attached: 3DA5E437-9CC3-4E40-94BE-1CBA0FE23C97.jpg (2047x1323, 496K)

Rape is a myth

Just go to any sort of association which helps victims of sexual assault and they'll help you.

this, stop pretending.

Something here is not right. What exactly happened?

I was out drinking with him and a few of our friends Friday. He’s a bit of an aggressive drunk, never thought it was an issue though since he’s never even been in a fight. We went back to my place to play settlers of catan (gay I know), he started getting a little touchy and I had to turn him down a few times. Each time I guess he thought I was like flirting or something so he kept going more and more. Eventually I slapped him, which pissed him off. I’m sure you can fill in the blank without those details. Says he doesn’t remember anything from Friday, he was definitely not that drunk.

Wait, are you a guy?

Block the friend on everything, he is lying his ass off to protect himself. But a person like that can do it again. The only way he can change if he gets real consequences from his actions. As in you never speaking to him ever again.

Don't kill yourself, it gets better. You might not believe me, why would you? But it really does. It will take time though.

No.
>gay I know
Was in reference to playing settlers of catan.

my exbf said his exgf raped him by hipnotizing him into letting her do bj on him.. i tell him: youre stronger than her tho? and break off.

if youve been raped, get to the doctor and get the violence penetration confirmed by him and go to the police.

I was drunk Is the laziest cop out ever.

Shit yourself to stop it next time the village rapist decides to sex-fueled rage over catan boner.

Thanks, I’ll do that. Anything I should do beyond blocking him from everything? Any recommendations on what to do about our mutual friends?

It happened almost a week ago. Can she still do that?

yea i heard that you should pee on his dongling, but what if he likes it?

If it was real rape, then go to doctor and police to secure proofs and send him to jail. Otherwise you are like all other women with false #metoo movements...

However majority of women never report this crime. If that is the case, seek therapist where you will basically do pic related.

Attached: cry like a baby.jpg (973x499, 69K)

He’s closer to onions than village rapist but thanks for the advice. I’ll make sure I’m prairie dogging next time I go drinking.

she can fucking try if she didnt untill now.

I bet you're a girl right. Killing yourself is pretty hard. I bet you'll take some pills and get coddled at the hospital by family and friends and it'll be all better.

It isn't that big a deal. I got back on the horse after sexual assault quick cause my job. It makes it tense from here on out but you can get over it. It worms into your brain and you'll be more scared of others though. I guess that sucks.

Could you seriously not figure that out on your own?

Don't take that tone with me or i'll banish you to the fucking shadow realm

I’m pretty sure it’s way too late for any of that, and I’m really not looking to wrap my family friends and university into a several years long he said she said just to send him to jail, not to mention that I couldn’t pay for any of that.
This isn’t a #metoo thing, I’m not giving names and I’m not trying to get his job taken from him or something. I’m not looking for internet vindication, I’m trying to see if I have a reasonable alternative before I pop my cap.

Shit your pants guy here.
You need to tell the police even if you don't want to. Don't let it happen to other women because you're too afraid to do anything. This is why people don't take rape seriously anymore and question the women before the men generally speaking.

Lmao nah, I’m not retarded I know how to use a gun. Got one a while ago for this purpose too! (It’s the tiny gun James Bond uses, a walther. Figured it’d be cute).

Maybe you’re more resilient than I, because I’d much rather leave the world than my apartment.

Don't Kys please

Obviously report it, but the details are a bit concerning...
You were out with a few friends and then did you all go back to your place or just you and him go back to play settlers?
Because if it was just you and him, and you decided to wait a week, it is hard to prove what happened and people will question your judgement.
If I left my friends to see Netflix or play board games with just person, everyone would assume I meant to fuck that person.
But if you went back with several people, someone must have seen or heard something and could have interviened.

But I still don't understand... Why wouldn't you report it asap? You know that violent people are likely to commit more violence and he stopped being your friend when he hurt you. Everyone is willing to stand up for you as it is one of the most hated crimes, only beaten by rape of children.

>pop my cap
You didnt suffer any permanent damage. Stop being irrational.

Btw i dont know how or where you were raised, but inviting men into your home as woman means only one thing is EVERY SINGLE CULTURE: possibility of sex. Double that chance when they are drunken. Were you that naive or oblivious?

Attached: bee yourself.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

>I couldn’t pay for any of that.
Going to the police costs you nothing but time. Prosecutors are not taking money from the victims. And you can usually get an extension on your homework if you need to go to a court to testify against your rapist. (Most cases are plead out anyway)

This

I quite frankly don’t care about the generally public’s view on rape, and like I said I don’t think he’s the village rapist, doubt it’d happen twice.

Just him, we originally planned for another friend to join us but he bailed. So it’s probably a little less likely that people thought I intended to fuck him, but they might. I agree, it is hard to prove, which is part of why I’m not considering it as an option. While it may seem so cut and dry to you, and to a lesser extent me now, it wasn’t when it happened. There were a lot of ways I could explain to myself how he could still be a good person, and how what he did wasn’t that bad, and how he’s still my friend and I can just forget it all the next day. It’s stupid I know but I never said I was smart. Besides, reporting someone for rape is never just an issue you between you and that someone, everyone else gets involved too.

Who won the game of catan?

What makes you doubt that?
The idiotic circumstances you set up so he could get away with it or that he is "generally a nice person"?
Rape is not a one time thing.

That’s not what it means to me and it certainly wasn’t the first time I did it. I have guy friends, that I treat like normal friends. Really don’t think it’s that strange of a concept.

Also don’t think it’s that irrational to end it.

So the prosecutor would take a cut of the winnings? Winnings he can’t pay because he’s a broke college student like me? That his family would have to pay? Maybe I get a garbage prosecutor for free and don’t get anywhere with the case. Now I’ve just ruined my reputation, split my friends in half, and attracted a whole lot of unwanted attention to my university. Why does everyone think accusing someone of rape isn’t a big deal?

Well then that’s the next girls problem. She can prosecute if she wants, I’m not going to.

Lmao we didn’t get that far

I never played it. Is it any good? I'd hate to drop 50 bux something gay

Good game, wouldn’t recommend playing it with a rapist though.

>Why does everyone think accusing someone of rape isn’t a big deal?
Well the mentality of some think that either party will be fine. They legit dont think outside of what happens other than the accusations.

>I don't care about the publics view on rape
What is a jury

I’m not going to court so it doesn’t matter. Quite honestly my life isn’t worth putting everyone through that.

What led you to this conclusion fellow 4chaner?

Report it to the police. Just do it.
>There is no time limit on how long you have to report a rape, but it is always best to report it as soon as possible. Additionally, some states have statutes of limitations that will allow the rapist to get off without any recourse after a certain number of years.
There is no reason you should not report the rape. The guy might not get jailed, but you might get support in other way. Don't be scared to report it.

Attached: campusSA-reportv2_reporting_0.png (630x463, 33K)

so instead of going to the police you want to kill yourself, you liked it or what? its the guilt? you aware it will happen again if everything goes as before and he will probably do this to others too

I ain't never raped nobody, nor have i ever been raped. Far as im concerned, it doesn't happen

Hypnotizing someone into sex isn't rape. Hypnotism doesn't work so how is that possible

Most normal people don't invite the opposite gender into their house unless sex is going to happen

If you go longer than 24hrs before reporting it to the police you wernt raped,you just regret it.

Fuck off

>go to doctor
>tell him about the rape and get it confirmed
>do it soon so it's still possible
>sue him and ruin his life
>get big guard dog to feel safe again
>go to gym / run / do martial arts to get your mind off this shit
>dont do drugs or alcohol to cope

Its a life experience, you could looki at as something sexual and something desirable, flip it around, there must be something you enoyed from it?

Murder them

That's a horrible thing to have happen to you, OP. First off, what do you want out of this whole situation? Ask yourself that question. It seems you don't want to retaliate against your friend, and I understand why you wouldn't. However, you're obviously not okay with what happened. Have you guys talked to each other since the incident? Have you or him brought up the subject at all? You said he doesn't remember, but that doesn't seem honest. You definitely need to talk to him about it, that's the first step relieving yourself of the grief of this ordeal.

And OP, killing yourself is not reasonable at all. You can get over this pain, don't wallow in it but don't just brush it off either. You don't have to go through all of this legal shit and ruining people's lives if you don't want to, but if you want to get over it you HAVE to confront your friend about what happened. It's definitely going to be uncomfortable, but that's just the reality.

I would honestly murder someone if they raped me or a woman I know. It's the most humiliating despicable thing you could do to another person and fuck if I'm going to let the broken criminal justice system "deal with it". Unless I truly had no way of finding them and didn't know anything about them.

OP you should tell someone (capable) about this and then go break this guys kneecaps with a steel rod. You'll feel better and justice will be served.

>there must be something you enjoyed
You guys spend too much time on Jow Forums if you think I enjoyed being raped.

Regret what? I didn’t do anything lol.

report to the police, 24 hours, nuff said. not your fault, will be your fault if you dont report it.

Hannah Baker is that you?

He can be President or a Supreme Court Justice now...

‘Merica, fuck yeah!

Ok sorry for the joke but I just finished that show and your situation is the same but it pisses me off more because it’s real. Like go to the police! It’s fucking rape, he deserves prison and you shouldn’t feel guilty AT ALL even if he was your best friend. And if you do end up killing yourself, (don’t) for the love of god, please please please don’t make 13 cassette tapes that describe your tragedies through some cruel Easter egg hunt

Damnit you just ruined my whole plan! How can I kill myself now if I don’t get to ruin the lives of everyone who gave me a sideways glance in a bitchy passive aggressive attempt at attention whoring?

Look on the bright side. Atleast you didn’t get “best ass” on a the hot or not list. God forbid you get a compliment

this. Why don't "victims" come forward sooner? Don't you have at least one person in your life you can trust with this news and can help you report it?

I cant tell if you guys just dont read the thread or youre retarded. Im not some #metoo hussie fucking a guy to get a job and then reporting him for rape. Ive got no interest in dragging anyone else into this.

>>Hi, I’m a male who has no sense of empathy or shame. Fuck off.

oh shut the fuck up faggot

>was 'raped'
>didn't file report to police
>likely scrubbed yourself clean so no 'evidence is left

Whore.
Just do what all thots do. Sit on it for 10-40 years till he has power, money, or social status. Or ya know...FUCKING REPORT THE CRIME YOU STUPID BIMBO! Christ all mighty, you dumb skanks are why our country is shit.

So in other words .... YOU raped him and now you're spinning the story ?

I don't know about what everyone else is saying here, but I guess I can throw a couple things in here.

First, I'm sorry to hear that you've had to go through this. That's a really shitty thing to have happened to you, but I'm glad you're still here.

Second, I can't say that I know what you feel like, but I can say that simply repressing it or letting it kill you is definitely not the right choice in my opinion. Your life isn't over because of this, and you shouldn't insult yourself by letting this be the defining event in your life. I would report it if you haven't already, and never talk to that friend again. Find a good therapist who could help you deal with this, and confide in your family and friends if you have them to turn to.

Lastly, you should know that this doesn't have to be the end, and that what happened to you doesn't make you worthless or shameful at all. Be open with your friends and family, and don't try to run from what happened. There's a lot of life left if you choose to take it, but the decision is up to you user.

you are fucking retarded
BEST FRIEND
Do you have 0 female friends ?

woah now this is epic

If it happened once it will happen again. Do not let this slide, go to the police.
He's not your friend, rape isn't an accident.

>I don’t think he’s the village rapist
But he is. There may be more but he definitely deserves to join their Friday evening meetings.

>doubt it’d happen twice
Me too. Why do something you got away only twice if you can keep doing it without consequences?

See, this is way god invented social conventions against single men and women not ever being alone in the same rooms together, especially not when drugs and/or alcohol are involved. It wasn't your fault he raped you, I can't victim blame you for that, but you did make stupid choices leading up to it. Learn from those mistakes going forward and it won't happen again.

As far as the hopefully former friend goes, if you chose to report him it might still end in a conviction, though I kinda doubt you want to. Yo also have the option of just writing him a letter explaining your perception of events, and why they makes you deeply uncomfortable with ever spending any more time with him. If he cares for you at all he'll be happy to comply, and with his newfound awareness take independent actions towards reforming his own behavior such that nobody else is ever put in the same position.

Have you thought of raping him back? Even Steven.

How was it a stupid choice if most men manage to be alone with women without raping them all the time? If the guy was already known as the rape-y type, one could say it was risky but a huge fucking majority just never would even consider that shit seriously, drunk or not.