How do I stop hating women/people Jow Forums

How do I stop hating women/people Jow Forums

I remember when I first heard about Elliot Rodger. How he never even approached a woman and how he cried when nobody just fell into his lap. I was young and naive then. Not even a legal adult yet. Still wet behind the ears and I , in my eternal ignorance, laughed at him.

Years have gone by since and I've reached adulthood and become a man since then. Now I truly see where he was coming from. If you're an ugly male you may as well be the dirt they tread upon for 99% of women. I've seen how their faces fill with disinterest for most and scorn for the extreme ones. I've seen how women see my gymcelled to perfection body and how their face falls when when they see Igor instead of Adonis.

But I also realize this isn't healthy at all. It's gotten to the point where I glare at women in public, especially the ones I know are thinking about subhuman I look in their head.

How do I stop this ?

Attached: 1531482068911.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3tHo2rQ9Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jow Forums - Fitness

Back to your containment board

I've been browsing Jow Forums for years
Being mentally healthy is a part of being Jow Forums

your issue is largely mental. pic related

Attached: 7ca19d00c525d6cb343511c7d2de7a25--quentin-blake-good-thoughts.jpg (400x565, 47K)

Rape

dang, is this children's book accurate and should I model my behavior on it?

>Years have gone by since and I've reached adulthood and become a man since then.
No you didn't, you just grew taller and got bitter. Think about the following: Maybe they treat you like shit because you think and behave like one?

You need actual female friends
Go learn pottery or some shit

Eliot wasn't ugly, just fucking bitter.
You can escape this fate.

Kys

And this

>is an unbearable asshole
>why don't women like me???

Stop caring about girls that aren't into you or won't talk to you because of your face. You are lowering your chances even further if you come off has a bitter loser. Talk to other girls, make female friends (which means make something interesting of your free time) eventually you'll meet someone that is not that judgmental. Tbf the only gf I ever was through common friends/activities, not random girls on the street/bars. Find your strength, find if there is anything creepy that your doing or a creepy vibe that you ate communicating that you can correct.

I know it's hard. But just because it is hard (like anything in life, death of a close one etc), does it mean that it's better to give up and be nothing.

Tbf personality also matters, I became attracted to girls that weren't my ideal type and lived meaningful experience with them, cause I got to know them as a person, not a projection of what my ideal gf should be.

How do I behave like shit? I don't know any women yet they all mock me.
That's impossible women are disgusted by me

there is obviously truth to it you dumb nigger. haven't you ever encountered a roastie who's unflappable confidence and cheery warm attitude made it so you couldn't help but acknowledge them with extra status points. Now multiply that affect because dudes don't give a fuck if chicks look bitter and unconfident, but girls are absolutely repulsed by those vibes.

>How do I behave like shit? I don't know any women yet they all mock me.
You sound like you have extreme paranoia and should get a therapist

I did see a therapist. For 8 weeks and she said I was fine.

Well if that is impossible kys then ? If you are still alive it means some part of you have still hope, and you are just using this as an excuse to not confront yours fears and experience failure. If it's impossible how come your parent met and you are alive then ? The longer you are not facing your fears the uglier it gets as you age. I mean you have Jordan Peterson as Op image, aren't you listening to what he is saying ?

nah, you're lying and sound like an aspie too

BAIT THREAD

>How do I behave like shit?
I don't how you behave, but your OP post gives away that you think like one. I don't think you have a mental issue, you just have a bad personality.
And in case you really suck at social situations: it doesn't take long to identify a person as an asshole or somebody with a victim/loser complex.

I honestly did go. She diagnosed me with social anxiety and told me to do some shit called behaviour therapy. I tried, didn't work.

>diagnosed with social anxiety
>she said I was fine
The clear problem here is you have the iq of a brick

why do you lie on Jow Forums? i'm pretty sure you even lied to your therapist lmao
UR SO DUM BRO

ok if you have social anxiety, it also means that a lot of shit you are saying to yourself are not reality but also you being paranoid. Social anxiety is not funny, but you are never gonna improve by staying at home and saying it's impossible. Expose yourself to danger, buy little step.

Stop hiding, you are stronger than you think :
youtube.com/watch?v=z3tHo2rQ9Y4

I tried getting better but it didn't work. People hate me because of my face. I used to lift fot girls big I'm getting Jow Forums now so I can stare people down.

* but I'm

you won't find hapiness by building yourself out of resentment. You seek companionship/romance. You won't experience any of that if when you meet a person you just see them as evil and feel only hatred towards them.

Just acknowledge you can do better. And work on yourself.

You can make excuses all day retard but it's not going to change a thing you have a shit tier personality and you're extremely paranoid. Guess what most girls wouldn't even fucking acknowledge you if you walked past them. Not because you're hideous, not because they're evil creatures but because you're just some randomer that means absolutely fucking nothing to them

>Women
>People

Pic one!

Try harder, work on your social gains

> People hate me because of my face.
They don't, you're being paranoid, post your face here or on /soc/ and don't stare down the camera

But they do acknowledge me they laugh at me and give me dirty looks.

Attached: e64[1].jpg (803x688, 56K)

I've posted it before and most people did acknowledge I was absolutely hideous

You just accept it and move on. If there's nothing you can do about it, why waste your time with it, why poison your thoughts with that negative shit? Yes, it sucks, but life isn't fair.

Post archive link

>If you're an ugly male you may as well be the dirt they tread upon for 99% of women.

Yep. Life isn't fair. Stop talking about what a grown up you are before you accept that and move on.

they see ugly every people every day just as I see ugly girls every day. Does it mean I go out of my way to make fun of them ? If they dress nice and don't do anything stupid I just ignore them. If I am going out of my way to make fun of them, I am just an asshole, and they should just disregard me as a person.

Stop saying that ALL girls snicker you walk past them. You are either
>wearing a fedora
>glaring at them with resentment or looking at them creepily

I have ugly friend and if they behave normaly they don't get made fun of.

If you're a bitter asshole it's going to come out and people will see it.

If you're moody.
People will see it.
Women don't want it.

I'm literally being broken up with because of that op.
That " I'm a loser" or "I'm ugly" mind set is not attractive.
The only reason I got a gf is because I ignored that shit and just talked to her like a normal human being.

But then I fell back to those thoughts.
You have to actually work on yourself.
I never really did.
I was happy, but still didn't fix my real issues.
And we also don't agree on a lot of things and it's became conflict...

But the main reason is always feeling inferior.
It's not attractive or healthy and women don't want to try and fix that shit.

How do I fix it?

This. I'm a pretty solid 8/10, and I'm a barman. If I go to work pissed off people will read it in my attitude and I get zero tips and zero people hitting on me. I go in with a smile, totally different experience.

I've seen this kid I used to work with who was 17 stone bag some pretty admirable lasses purely based on the fact he spoke to women like normal people. See this so often. My best friend is a soft, squishy, balding and pale NEET barring his online 3D printing business, but he is consistently snagging girls way out of my league because the guy doesn't have any hang ups about what he should expect.

Elliot Rogers was a low test, woe is me, beta fag who had to shoot innocence people to get attention; and even then, only the incels listened. Fucking lol.

>>"...I've reached adulthood and became a man"

No, you haven't. Focus on actually becoming a man first, then your other problems will go away.