How can I get the guy I like if he rarely writes to me and I don't live in his city...

How can I get the guy I like if he rarely writes to me and I don't live in his city? I really like him and want to get closer...

Attached: 30kristofWeb-articleLarge.jpg (600x900, 63K)

Message him first.

Sounds like he isn’t interested.
Find an ugly boy in your home town, ugly girl.

It takes time. Like, a long time. 9 months before you meet, probably

I do

Ugly boys from my town aren't that nice and interesting

>Ugly boys from my town aren't that nice and interesting
Forgive my hostility, but fuck off. I know incels hype up the halo effect too much, but most people regardless of their attractiveness are more or less the same level of interesting. Have an unrequited crush on this dude, if you like. But don't pretend it's because he's special or interesting. He's special and interesting because you have an unrequited crush on him and that's it.

This post is kind of true. You’re likely putting this far away boy on a pedestal

where do you live?

This is incel post central. Not everyone is as interesting as the rest. Tons of incels can only talk about how unjust the world is, which stops being interesting really fucking quick when they have food, water, shelter and fucking Wi-Fi.

It's not like your resentment of women is well-disguised no matter what you post in ardent denial of that fact.

this is true, and doubly so for guys with crushes on random thots. OP's setting herself up for a nasty time.

fuck off to Jow Forums with this garbage

>fuck off to Jow Forums with admonishing woman-hating
Are you functionally impaired or are you just pretending?
Oh nevermind I see you're just another person lashing out over your resentment of women too.
Carry on.

This is a board for advice, not for arguing with perceived permavirgins. Go to Jow Forums do be among autists. It's rather simple to understand, sped. Fuck off with your worthless posts.

>worthless
The point was that there's absolutely no water to that user's statement. There are a plethora of people who are boring as all piss fuck because they talk about exactly one thing. Denying that isn't advice or encouraging discussion, it's drinking the fucking Kool-aid.

So right back at you. If all you wanna do is jack off other Anons that you agree with and deride any discussion with a bunch of insults, go over to Jow Forums. They need woman-haters like you to fund their basic asses and all the 'discussion' that goes on there.

That user-- and you for that matter-- are just resentful little twits who want to take it out on women. Nobody's impressed, nobody's fooled and nobody thinks you're noble or smart.
So, in closing, go fuck yourself-- at least then you'll be getting some action for once.

Look man if that post is woman hating, we live in dark times. She said none of the ugly guys in her town are interesting, and that's just ridiculous. The only way that could be is if being attractive makes one interesting. So if she wants an attractive boyfriend that's fine, that's what everyone wants and there's nothing wrong with that. But I think we should all at least try to be honest about what we want in a partner.

I mean, honesty and the internet have never, and will never go hand-in-hand.
And if she lives in a small town yeah, I'd believe nobody's interesting. Those places are honeypots for like-mindedness.

I'll grant you she's full of shit if she's in a city of a million, but that being said, I stand by that the aforementioned Anons are just lashing out against women because they can.

"So you've met every ugly guy in your city?" would have sufficed, but never for these people and their melodrama.

You fuck off. You don't know me nor him, so you're just projecting whatever bullshit redpill or mgtow incel hubs feed you. He is more interesting than any girl or guy I know because he has vast knowledge on things such as astronomy, chemistry, history and literature and unusual and creative hobbies which he loves and is deeply passionate about. I don't know many guys who can talk for hours about Orion belt's or nose reconstruction surgeries as they were performed in XVIth century in a way that makes me fascinated with the universe and makes my panties leaking. So no, I don't like him because it's unrequited, I like him because he is a great guy with insane knowledge and intelligence

>the aforementioned Anons
Dude, I am the user that made the post you were talking about.

Alright, I still stand by my point that there are equally interesting ugly dudes in your town, and that he's not especially interesting. Most people are quite knowledgeable and passionate about there interests.
Now I wasn't saying you're being shallow, I'm sure he's probably a nice guy who's fun to be around, but it's still ridiculous to claim that all the ugly guys in your area are uninteresting.

Anyway best way to get him is to be genuine and up front with him, and to take an interest in that stuff beyond how it relates to him. As in don't just listen to him talk about it, make it an interest you share even when he's not around.

>there
*their
My mistake.

Incels and anti-incels really did a number on this board

I'd say it's just incels.

This is bait. No woman would write like this.

I mean, Jow Forums was never really good. Remember, /soc/ exists explicitly because Jow Forums became the home for 'RATE ME!' threads. In the wake of those leaving the board, now it's just >tfw no gf

Oh, and the woman-hating. Can't forget that.

But Jow Forums-- Jow Forums as a whole-- was never really 'good' by standards, just that by virtue of its anonymity and open userbase it had the chance to not suck for a few moments.
Most of Jow Forums is just sad people who refuse to diet and exercise well, or else refuse to live for themselves because they're co-dependent.

>No woman would write like this.
Care to explain why and what makes this writing style particularly masculine?

>Anyway best way to get him is to be genuine and up front with him, and to take an interest in that stuff beyond how it relates to him. As in don't just listen to him talk about it, make it an interest you share even when he's not around.
Wow this actually isn't an awful advice.