How to deal with managers who pick on you?

I work in a major retail supermarket in UK its like asda and tesco, but the managers are pricks and its getting worse, and ive tried to read books like 48 laws of power and how to make friends and win people over, and i really believe my social skills are good with the amount of good customer feedback i get, but when it comes to managers its another story.

I was pulled aside today and questioned about something completely out of my jurisdiction, so when i responded by i cant help ask the guy who is with me who has worked here longer he can help, it escalated because his response was; well im asking you so can you do it? I said there more qualified guy right there ask him.
he then responded do you want to go home i can send you home? at this point im like what have i done? im trying to tell you that this is something i dont know about you'll have to contact my actual line manager who isnt here at the moment.
in the end i had to back down because the threats were too much he was saying if this continues he was going to send me home because i was being a problem.

so im still in shock and fuming scared, is this going to carry on is he going to bully me, can i do a law suit against him? i havent done anything wrong, literally.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 19.15.32.png (342x341, 83K)

What was he asking you to do that you apparently weren't capable of doing?

I was able to do it my query was why was he asking me when there was a more senior person there who could have dealt with it better than me as a new person in a new position who doesnt know that area.

Well how did the senior guy learn how to do it? By doing it. Your boss is going to tell you to do shit you don't like, as long as it isn't unsafe then you gotta do it. Thems the breaks. Either suck it up or find another job.

what race is your manager?

I knew you were going to say that, and this is what really annoys me I do everything they say, everything, im not a young kid who is rebellious.

My problem is the managers attitude, talk to me like a person, don't threaten me, im not a mug.

If you read about heirarchy in aother companies like google, they dont treat their workers like this so how is it tolerable for people to accept this kind of thing?

black

nah you sound like a prick too, i also work in retail but a team leader i wouldnt talk to my staff like that or threaten them, I would just ask to see what the problem was rather than goading the employee like op's manager was

Well you can either bring it up to him or his higher up but I can already tell you that won't go well. So either suck it up or find another job.

Let this be a lesson. If you work shit jobs then all you're going to get is shit. Either find a career or start working towards it but shitty bosses is something you're just going to have to deal with from time to time.

Well my friend. Found your problem.

yea i didnt want to think it was that but i honestly think it is, however there are some smug white cunts there too and some pakis so either way it just seems like to be a manager you have to be a prick

Blacks dont comprenhend compassion. They just mirror emotions. This is definitely racial thing. I would get the fuck out of London now. It is crumbling.

At work you gotta work. If not go home. That's not a threat that's just how it works. Just because the guy is a prick doesn't mean you don't have to work. I'm not defending the prick at all, that's just how a job is you little baby. Yea ideally every boss would give you a reach around but that's not the world we live in pal.

Hire some Russians

Isnt there a way to deal with managers? Like doesnt someone have their management training stuff anywhere? Like I know they use the shit sandwich sometimes

Build up the employee, then tell them they're bad, then build them up again to confuse them.

I also know about "Managing out", so if they dont like someone they will manage them out the store.

I know there is more stuff like this and it must be out there?

Why even call me a baby? I told you I do the owrk, I've worked all my life so I know management and what they expect, I do more than the average joe there, never called sick or come late so how am i not doing work?

My problem was his threats to send me home. I didn't do anything wrong. Surely thats a lawsuit?

My friend went to work to England for year. He was assigned to dorm where he should reside but the problem as he described was. It was full of blacks. He said they they were leaving poop at walls near toilet. They were pissing in kitchensink. Smell was constantly of poop and pee. And worst was they were very agressive towards him. He had to left week after he came to London.

Very unpleasant.

Boy you're going to have a rude awakening one day if you think being threatened to be sent home because you didn't want to do the work is worthy of a lawsuit. You need to toughen up pal or find a new job.

>threatened to be sent home because you didn't want to do the work
I had no problem to do the work, he treatened me for no reason. Does that compute?

Also i odn't need to toughen up I'm pretty tough as it is and wont stand for shit, as seen in this scenario, if you talk to me like a bitch im going to question why, im not someone you can walk over.

>"but whyyyyyyyyyyyyy do I have to do it shouldn't he be doing it! it's not fair whaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

Clearly you had some what of a problem because you originally didn't want to do the task at hand.

yeah if you wanted to work in Google you should have studied dear. stupid wagecuck.

nice, thanks

no problem, enjoy earning 15000$ a year for the rest of your life haha

You probably said it with an attitude so he got mad, to be honest though if your boss asks you to do something that you are capable of doing then just do it, don't be a lil bitch about it

Why is everyone here a prick I thought this was advice? Everyone in the rape thread is so helpful but when it comes to asking how to communicate or ask how to beat a manager in a duel everyone gets defensive.

Its really unfair, ive never commited crime or done anything wrong, Im a nice person i treat others well all i want is some help on how to deal with these confrontations.

If I'm reading correctly the best you can do in that situation is to either muddy your way through what your manager wants you to do until you figure it out or ask the person who is more qualified to help you figure it out, the way the situation is being explained feels like maybe your manager got upset because he felt like you were trying to push off the task he wanted you to complete onto someone else.

There isn't really a higher meaning to this, and if your manager sees that you are trying to figure things out yourself he may appreciate that. It's either that or find another job, as others have said, "thems the breaks".

Because you are assuming everyone is a prick for giving truthful advice, sometimes it isn't what you want to hear but its what you need to hear.

Right thnk you, that maybe what he saw, I did offer to go with him to the guy who knew more about the area, but he just flipped me off with im telling. Also just to add he took me away from the GUY I was with so he could have asked him too before he took me aside, thats why I got rattled and felt like he was starting on me.

This book is a meme for neck beards and incles user read it for a laugh not actual tips