Yo someone help me out please she's fast at responding and well obviously texts first but still the messages are dryer...

Yo someone help me out please she's fast at responding and well obviously texts first but still the messages are dryer than the fucking desert

Attached: 20181004_184431.jpg (1080x2220, 416K)

Attached: 20181004_184410.jpg (1080x2220, 422K)

She sounds as dumb as a doorknob. Why are you trying to manipulate her by telling her you're talking to other girls to get her to like you?

My bad I blacked out her name it's Emily I was actually flirting with her

By the way he texts, OP seems even more retarded

Her names Emily by the by

Attached: 20181004_184349.jpg (1080x2220, 428K)

She seems bored but the best messages she's getting is from OP

Attached: 20181004_182350.jpg (1080x2220, 426K)

She's a lulu lemons wearing, bleach blonde, dumb dolt that messages you first on some shitty thot-filled dating site. If you can't get yourself an answer for this you are a lost cause to all of mankind.

wtf dude stop talking to my little sister

Just take the loss and learn. Next time, just say you got something that's been on your mind. For me, I like /x/, so I talk about this crazy dream I had last night, or if she ever ghosts or whatever.

Just don't be a creep about it. Also, I recommend getting her talking alot once you hit that sweet topic, then say "I think this would be better on a phone call desu".

>thot-filled dating site
It's an app, gramps

Lol you‘re texting game is fucking weak man. And that passive aggressive response would deter any girl worthwhile

Ever seen ghosts*. Something simple to tread the waters.

If you like cars, talk about how you're thinking about your future car, how you want nitro, dildo seats, pussy handles, illegal levels of tinted windows, etc. Then ask her of her dream car. Or countries you're gonna visit next year, and how Costa Rica has a bar that sells drinks for 50 cents each.

>For me, I like /x/,
So start talking about how the queen is a reptilian and girls will like me?

Attached: 1516163333134.png (727x582, 187K)

You sound very thirsty with the constant compliments. You even sent a -licks lips- emoji

Are you messaging as 2 differemy people LMAO

You think you're giving input in the convo but all I've read from you are compliments about her looks and pics. Should've asked what she's listening to when she said she was listening to music.

this lmaoo

nigga just start an interesting conversation then. giving and taking compliments is not going to make her be interested in you

I kinda feel you because she texts first and then immediately seems to lose interest. But also you really aren’t initiating anything unique. Think about it, all that separates you from other guys are the walls of texts she sees, and stop with the licking emoji, like why did you think that was a good idea bruh? My advice is talk about cats but bring it up subtly and try not to sound overly nice. Read my reply when you go to text her and I’m calculating a 76% chance of getting her number if you play your cards right. And for the love of god don’t make a joke about “pussy” when talking about cats

That was really hard to read, It was all just short ended nowhere questions and then you just slobbering all over her and she never really gave you a compliment back to the 15 you gave her. Slow down the flirting and just try to get an actual conversation out of her instead of just calling her cute and saying what are you doing and hbu. I know you asked her for her number which was weird because you are texting her rn so the number thing first is not really needed. Build a relationship with the girl first then ask for numbers and shit.

>censors her name
>tells us her name anyway

Attached: c80.gif (300x300, 405K)

You're complaining about "dry" responses and you haven't asked her a single fucking question about yourself.

Your responses are cringey and you come off as an autist who wants to get laid.

See that's the type of advice I was looking for thanks bro
But I kinda kept flirting with her because I tried asking like how her day was but same thing just simple and small but I'll try that out

I will thanks bro

I usually mix it up certain ones like the sweet flirtyness that I'll doing with her some dont and I usually have a hard time figuring that part out but I will look back thanks

I Forgot that her name was kinda needed for context lol

I mean you really ain't wrong lol isn't that what tinder is for?

If you want to, you retard.

>that little emoji brown man in a heart

You dun goofed

>asking for permission to get her number

cringe as fuck

get to know her, all youve done was compliment her which every guy has done

Here you are saying the messages are dry but you are the one making it dryer than the Sahara Desert. Stop referring to her in the messsges as if you aren't actually talking to her this whole "I'm looking at a cutie pie (you) pictures" don't cut it. That's why she is giving you simple responses. Say something witty, make her giggle and open the narrative to get know her.
>You: "Why doesn't Kurt Cobain ever drive?"
>Her: "I dunno user"
>You: "He'd rather simply ride shotgun"
She's either going to cry and call you mean because she like Nirvana or laugh and say your humor is cruel but she isn't a fan of Nirvana so she liked it. Either way, you were able to discover something about her.

Ok I get that I came here for advice but I literally tried both not just on her but on multiple chicks and still the same thing my guy back to square one

Yea my generation is sensitive as fuck that wouldn't slide

Anyways my guys turns out she's only 16 buddy of mine worked with her

read you chats and tell me if a manly man would say those things

Report her.

A manly man wouldn't be on tinder

You could do flirting by knowing her. I mean, i did this a lot of times, and most of them are successful. Start by knowing her, then build rapport. As what one poster said about asking what music does she listens to, let's say it turns out like this
>"What song is that?"
>"Creep by Daniela Andrade"
>"Omg, u like her songs too?"
>"Yea, why?"
>"I'm a fan of hers"
Then blablabla, you could start to escalate with that because both of u like a one particular artist.

Say some bad jokes. Boast about dumb shit then see if she has comparisons to your dumbshit. Focus on lulz

constantly complimenting a girl does not make for good conversation on your part. I'm not saying to never compliment a girl but at least at the beginning try not to do so too often, you raise them on a pedestal and make yourself look desperate. The texts indicate that you try to make up for a lack of conversational skills by slinging cringy compliments at the girls and judging by your experiences this clearly doesn't work.

>bitching about her responses already
>not saying anything interesting in days
You're lucky that she's desperate, otherwise it'd ended already.

Wow you sound fucking sad and pathetic, really desperate and passive aggressive, no fucking way I'd go out with you.

You sound like a fucking loser.

Gain confidence and stop being a faggot and work on your chatting abilities, also dont talk to dumb ass wooden women.

Attached: 3737838.jpg (1929x1157, 653K)

you are what we call spreadable on bread
you get all soft like butter, i dont think many chicks actually want that

When a girl messages you first don't waste fucking time

Attached: IMG_3719.jpg (749x940, 84K)

Based and redpilled. Also 7/10 humour.