Girls don't Like me

the last 2 girls i asked out ignored my messages, i dont get any attention from women at all, what am i doing wrong ? (im 5'9, smile a lot, make jokes etcc..)

Attached: IMG_5221.jpg (1242x1654, 305K)

is that on picture you?

you’re cute for what it’s worth

yes that's me on the photo

You're a cutie Op. Are you accidentally being their friend?

Come on this is too easy. I made 400 jokes in mere minute about you and half of them are Jow Forums related. This possibly cant be you.

Attached: 1538072599123.jpg (250x250, 13K)

>he last 2 girls i asked out ignored my messages
A) how do you ask women out?
B) do you cold-call them or do you do the friendship thing?

i asked them out in person after spending a little bit of time with them

shave
get contacts
stop doing soya face

I like you user...

>when the estrogen hits hard

It‘s hard to say when I don‘t personally know you OP. Maybe you asked out women that didn‘t give you any signals that they like you?
If you want any advice of getting women attracted then I‘d say
>flirt for fun alone with no outlook on sex
>don‘t try too hard
>be stoic and maintain an image that you can handle your shit

You look like a dyke, dude. Change those glasses if nothing else.

he looks like your typical liberal. Which is okay because they have no game.

I’m a girl and I like his glasses.

>someone who does this „he a libtard!!“ shit online pretends to have game
aight kiddo. i‘m sure chad is a far right neo nazi like you buddy.

I have some pretty stupid suggestions but they might just work. 1: get a cooler haircut 2 contacts 3 try to push your brow down so you look more masculine and don’t take such gay pictures. That’s all I got, maybe try working out and loosing body fat so your face ends up looking more structured ( not that it’s terrible as is but for some reason you’re having issues) that’s what I got bro good luck

There, you're fine OP.

Knew you would chimp out in such short time. Also yes im far right neonazi. Girls love dangerous boys.

Everyone giving OP advice on his looks is a clueless faggot. His looks are sufficient. Personally I think graphic tees are too childish but that‘s not important. Only women and insecure men try to change how the world response to them by changing their looks. OPs problem is probably something about his behavior.

You haven‘t said a single thing about why you think they might have been uninterested. What do you think you are doing wrong when you talk to women?

Who do you mean by „you“ this is an anonymous imageboard. And yes, you are right, women like someone dangerous and that isn‘t some socially rejected autist who calls himself „boy“.

Dude lose those geeky ass teenager glasses and get something low profile or contact lenses. And either shave that shit off your face or let it grow, the shadow look doesn't suit you. And I would get a haircut.

Try looking like a man, you look like an adolescent boy in the pic.

Clam down sweetie cutie. You okay?

You are the very definition of onions boy OP.

Not that guy but eat shit and die a virgin.
Dude told you to lose the glasses and suddenly you're a Nazi? Go fuck yourself.

you are physically attractive enough, but something about you gives me strange vibes
but since I don't want to project shit onto you, I'll let it be...

Not him but you are not replying to the nazi but to me OP. Who is asking?

Dude looks are important sorry to break it to you, every little bit in that department goes a long way

You are ugly. You have the most unfortunate combination possible which is a complete lack of dimorphism coupled with balding.

You aren‘t breaking anything to me. If OP can‘t get laid at the moment then his looks aren‘t the issue.

>kekistani autismo
> "dangerous boy"
Lmaoing at you sad delusions

The problem is that you're jumping to conclusions that girls in general don't like you after failing a measly two times. There is probably nothing wrong with what you're doing. You just need to keep persisting with whatever it is you're doing until you find the right girl. And maybe in the meantime watch some youtube vids and guides on succeeding better with women if you're really insecure. But almost nobody needs to step up their game on purpose by studying content like this. They're usually sufficient by themselves.

I will say that if you're smiling a lot and making jokes a lot on purpose for the sake of scoring with girls that's not good. It's better to be yourself. If that's a core part of who you are then keep doing it. Otherwise try not to because if you try to be anything but yourself it'll be apparent very quickly and come off as insecure and deceitful.

Well that smile is obviously forced, so that's one thing.
Also don take pics with an open mouth in general, makes.you look like dum dum.

cut the onions

onions
s o y
cut the onions

Oh ok that actually a really good point. I thought you meant in general

girls don't like most guys. 80/20 rule and such. just gotta accept it and move on

Lift weights, lift weights and lift more weights. Get contacts and stop grinning. Be aloof and wear tight fitting shirts. Women want alphas on a molecular level. Humor and charm work on old, used up breeders but the young thoroughbreds want you to be the best option

depends on what do you understand by "attention" girls wont suck your dick in the middle of the street when they want anything from u. You are not looking like a alpha male so maybe you are looking for a girls that are out of your league. btw i have (just my opinion) a good idea to increase your self esteem by hitting to chicks that are like 5/10 if u can have a nice talk with them and they want to date you then you can increase the difficulty also u said "the last 2 girls" there is a lot of girls on this planet maybe just try with another one and then if u can't ask out like 30 girl in a row then u can be worried

Here's some real advice OP: getting rejected by 2 girls means nothing.
Some guys get it easy, others don't. But any guy who lets rejection hold him down is shooting himself in the foot.

>thick rimmed glasses
>metrosexual hair which looks unfitting unless you're a chad
>opening mouth

Attached: 1514343537874.jpg (761x1024, 135K)

I assume girls reject him because of his natural disposition towards dick

But honestly when did this become a thing? Why is 'ready for a blowie' the new male duckface?