ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers. Use paragraph breaks where appropriate.
If you can’t handle upsetting answers, don't ask.
And please no derailing arguments. This means people who ask questions too! You will be bullied out of this thread.

FAQ:
>What do girls/guys think about
>Do most/any girls/guys like ?
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no “magic moment” (or activity) that will instantly change you.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. “Signs” of attraction are meaningless.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Coffee is the preferred first date, but any of the following may also work: lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm insecure because of my penis
>Do women prefer penises of certain qualities?
Fuck off

>Why can't just give a straightforward rejection?!
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: C1E74093-5826-48EA-AF69-2C67136125D6.jpg (449x381, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

omnicoreagency.com/pinterest-statistics/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1011134415300713
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women over 25: Why do you find it important to mention your tattoos & piercings on your dating profile?

Tattoos & even piercings of non-ear body parts are so ubiquitous in pop culture these days that they're hardly surprising or even interesting anymore. Plus, guy are still able to see most of them in your photos.

>26
>tattooed x4, getting more soon!
>pierced x6
>love my cat
>love my family
I find more value in the last two pieces of information than the ones about body modifications. I'm not mad, sorry if it seems like it does. I'm just confused.

I’m glad they do, because it means I can swipe left on them.

I don't really have a question but more of a statement. I don't really blame you women for not wanting me. I'm hideous and short and worthless. you deserve to love better men. I have found that it is my place to be never reproduce or be loved and I accept that

Dude here. Never sell yourself short. I've seen far worse people than you get laid, hell, even married.

Explain why you’re hideous and how short you are.

So, I'm aware that women find it attractive when a man can play an instrument.

But how far does the rabbit hole go? Besides conventional instruments (guitar, drums, piano/keyboard, violin, etc.), what other instruments do you find attractive?

This isn't a "Would you date/bang someone who plays X" question, this is a "What other instruments do you like" question.

Girls, I'm trying to get with a friend who I've known for quite a while. Problem is, she's in a relationship already. Recently she's been telling me she feels done with who she's seeing, and that it's just dragging out.
I casually flirt with her all the time, IRL and over text. Was that a cue for me to act? Or did I move deeper into the friend zone?

There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

No it wasn’t a cue to act.

>people aren't allowed to poll specific demographics on music

What sort of internet forums do you women use?
I know from marketing research instagram, tumblr and pinterest are popular but what sort of forums do abnormal women use?

here's a picture:unsee(dot)cc(slash)b20f7142
I'm around 5 ft

They also use Reddit.

If the comments sections of websites count, then there's also Jezebel, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed (I think they might even have a forum, but I can't be arsed to check), etc.

That’s right.

Reddit is actually mostly male.

Get a haircut and lose some weight and you’re fine. The height is a handicap but not insurmountable by any means.

I want to test a theory.
Would you personally find the user bangable?

Coulda fooled me the way they actin' like a bitch.

So is everything online. There is almost nothing that is predominantly women online.

Depends on his personality. Given it sounds like it’s low-self esteem, probably not. I don’t want to handhold a sad sack as he cries his way through sex.

omnicoreagency.com/pinterest-statistics/
Pinterest is predominately female. I can't source the other sites but they were mostly female too.
Looks alone, obvs channers are undatable.

You look like a young John C. Reilly. That's far from the worst I've seen. If you have a good sense of humor, you should be fine.

This will be way off-topic, but consider auditioning for film roles in Hollywood. You could co-star with John C. Reilly by playing his character in a flashback scene.

But would you personally find him bangable based on looks?

I'm a straight guy, so I wouldn't actually bang him.

However, I think he is a good-looking guy. I've seen far worse looking men than him who have been successful in love & sex.

Yes it was a cue to act. Depending on your situation you might just have to talk to her about it. .

Girls:

I asked this shy girl in my uni program to go grab coffee because we have a mutual class together, mutual friends, and had been texting a lot for the past few days. She's anxious and bookwormy as fuck, and was clearly nervous but made an effort. After we sat and chatted for a couple of hours I asked her if she'd want to go on a date. She was really startled and said "yeah... we should talk about it." Then she went on to explain that she gets really nervous with 1 on 1 things to the point that she hasn't been on a date in 4 years (meaning she hasn't dated anyone since highschool and now she's a junior in college).
I know it's a "maybe" answer, but she's so shy that I've just decided to give her a little space. That was Tuesday afternoon that we got coffee, and now I'll see her in a class tomorrow, and she also invited me to a history club event (the invite was before I asked her out).

How do I go about this? She's a really awesome person, just shy and I don't want to scare her away.

Attached: superthumb.png (300x250, 89K)

then what am I looking for?

Asking women 2 part question....
What do you consider yourself looks wise on a scale of 1 out of 10?
What are your minimums to consider banging a guy or even going into a relationship with him?
Like how he looks, money he makes, and personality wise....

Pinterest is shit and is dying.

Hey! I remember you from that other thread.

As with most statistics it depends how you count staggering quantities of pr0n. Legalteens is all male, twoxchromosomes is all blue haired problem glasses women and trannies. Reddit by gigabyte is almost entirely pr0n but by text post count its almost solely degenerates.

Why are girls attracted to us damaged men? Are the orindary not good enough? I’ve let that many women down only because I’m not down. Are youse meticulously programmed to try fix shit? U can’t fix broken glass idiots

>I know it's a "maybe" answer, but she's so shy that I've just decided to give her a little space. That was Tuesday afternoon that we got coffee, and now I'll see her in a class tomorrow, and she also invited me to a history club event (the invite was before I asked her out).
You’re doing fine, but DO NOT back off very much. She is terrified that she scared you off or repelled you by being nervous or quirky.

Also I’d not have said “date” with her. I’d have just tried to hang out. Casual. Low pressure. If anything if you talk again I’d want to clarify that.

>namefagging that pathetically
Reconsider your life choices.

Which one?

Do rebound relationships ever actually last?

Bruh I get why you do it, but can you stop hitting anons with the faq posts unless it a legitimately terrible post?

It’s a legitimately terrible post.

I think it was a peepee poster thread.

It is and I posted it. Just fucking angry. I’m deeply insecure about many things. So many fractures in my self esteem has definitely clouded my vision of things. I just still think it’s ridiculous that girls walk around tryna fix shit they know they can’t.. I won’t understand why either..

These threads are legitimately terrible, too.

Ever since they added on all these rules and tried to control the way people can post, it no longer became a relationship advice thread and became Singapore Simulator 2018.

But its true

Not your personal blog.

This is sort of what one of my best friends said and I agree with both of you. I think it might be a good idea to just act normal and relaxed in class tomorrow and at the event, and then just text her later on to clear the air? The only reason I said "date" was because she has a few orbiters (that she's cutely oblivious to) and I wanted to just be open and honest. I'll try and clarify things like you said. When we got coffee we resonated a bit about being introverts and how both of us are nervous around people in general, so I know she can have an honest conversation with me. She told me "I just don't know how to do this type of stuff," and I'm okay with that.

Thank you.

I didn't say it wasn't

Yeah.. mistaken it for the vent thread. Even then, us humans.. we’re just so readily available to knock people down instead of giving a hand.. maybe we’ve grown this impatient. But then we wonder why things r as shit as they are

Yeah just continue as you might with any other girl. You don’t necessarily have to clear the air, but if it comes up in conversation it’d be worth saying that you, at this point, just want to get to know each other better and that if she’s nervous she should just try to enjoy herself and not worry about trying to make a good impression or anything. I actually had a girl give me that sort of pep talk a few years back and it helped.

But again, if it comes up, address it. If not, I don’t think there’s a pressing need. Just try to enjoy yourself and ensure she enjoys herself. You let the cat out of the bag, but she didn’t run; no need to try to put it back in unless she’s complaining.

And otherwise keep your eyes open for how things are moving. There’s no rush of course, but if it stops feeling like you’re going anywhere, reevaluate what’s happening.

Fuck off.

Are there any mannerisms or speech patterns that make you go "Yep, that guy is definitely a virgin" or "This guy is autistic"?

>inb4 you quote me directly

Not really.

I’m just angry. I usually never step forth to post but had to put it somewhere.. I got very drunk last night and took out a lot of anger on her because I was in a bad spot and always somehow manage to pour the shitter parts of my personality into others whether it’s their fault or not. Her being someone i genuinely like. Lots of tears and now texts today— I can’t seem to understand why she is still trying. I almost feel bad.

I’m no edge lord like the many on here but you can mistake me as one, gladly so coz We are all anons here and it’s fucking halirious.

Through text it can be knda obvious if they go into weird detail, ramble, and generally type like they're trying to fill a minimum word count.

Bet you wish it wasn't.

I can't say I'm overly concerned with the size of other men's dicks.

Felt the need to reply though huh?

Where do girls like to go on a first date

somewhere with good lighting.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Coffee is the preferred first date, but any of the following may also work: lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

I asked a girl on a date, she said she only dates Asian guys. (I'm white)

She has since started talking to me a lot more, and wants to hang out frequently.

Is this weird game type shit that I'm oblivious to? Is there any chance to salvage? I'm obviously not putting all my eggs into one basket, but yeah.

I know one couple that has been married like 20 years now that started as an affair/rebound type thing.

It's a pretty retarded name on a board like this.

Eh, stick with it. Hang out with her one-on-one when possible. Remember that it doesn't have to be declared a date to function the same as a date. Banter, be flirty if appropriate, invade her personal space a little here and there.

Honestly Asian girls are weird about this shit, especially if they're college age. She may have a weird upbringing or strict parents and have reacted that way by default.

You could also be reading way too much into it and be set up for failure, so yeah, don't get all your eggs in her basket.

Sounds to me she's just friendzoning you, but a lot more politely.

At least she's willing to actually hang out with you like a true friend, instead of just pretending to be friends.

Yeah, I'm not trying to read too much into it. I've just been working on being less emotionally oblivious. I'll keep all of this in mind.

Maybe so, we were / are still really good friends before I tried to make a move.

How often do you want a guy you matched with on a dating app messaging you? I'm guessing it's normal for guys to have to make practically all contact in the early stages?

What does a boy who flirts one day, and treats you like you're not worth shit the next, want?

Probably playing games because women love it so much

Ohh. Awesome. Friendzoning me and then alluding to a possible "friends with benefits" situation guess wasn't enough for him.

Attached: Very+interested+in+knowing+your+top+5+_bdd7ed40da66907c129080f1da3eb965.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Are women turned off by sexual inexperience after 25? I'm unfuckable but if it ever happens I want to know if I should ghost a girl based on the potential her telling everybody how bad a lay I was

lol that's awesome

What is? Kek

Usually yes

Thanks. Now I got a battle plan if I do fuck, not that it'll happen.

Just read up a lot on the internet. Girls cant always tell because most men suck at sex anyway. Yes, even those that get laid often.

i was with a serial monogamist-type girl for about four weeks, before breaking up mildly acrimoniously a little less than a month ago. I want her back.

Similar girls, any recommendations? Guess this is a general question too.

>attracted to a guy for the first time in my life
>was sure he likes me back so I decided to just tell him that I like him
>he goes silent and doesn’t adress the situation at all
It’s over, isn’t it?

Attached: 183D22AB-7065-477B-823E-E706D980A6C4.png (821x869, 49K)

what, nobody?

Sounds to me like she’s shit testing you. Keep pursuing her.

You're not the best-looking guy, but I guarantee you more than half the reason women don't want you is that you probably act like a depressed sack of shit, not because of how you look.
Your expression in your picture is one of someone who has already given up, and constantly thinks nothing except how ugly they are and how much they hate themselves.

Unfortunately, some people are really put off by the direct approach.
It's also possible that he's an autist and was just astonished that someone would want to date him.

girls, would you rather have an overal 7.5 appearance but a very good at singing or be 8.5 appearance (like legit model/instamodel)?

What could I be doing wrong if I keep getting rejected by crushes? I never 'confess' btw.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

I can get female attention without much effort, but I've never really cared enough to do anything with it. Should I?

How are you being rejected? How long after meeting these people are you getting rejected? There are a lot of fucking variables here.

Yes you faggot.

What and why?

That's not super clear, you dumb ass. There is no clarity in this situation whatsoever.

>There are a lot of fucking variables here.
True. I usually get a no/ignored, I asked them out after some time (6 months+) after first meeting them, sometimes I wasnt as direct. Im a guy.

Can I use an infrared “body massager” as a vibrator?
Thanks in advance I just don’t want to give myself vagina cancer.

I thought only ultraviolet and up was cancerous?

Your face is cancerous

Idk. I mean the massager is meant for bodies so I assume it’s safe but I thought it’s best to ask because I can’t find any information online somehow.

ok, what about this:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1011134415300713

Why not buy a cheap vibrator instead?

That’s for sun. I’m just gonna use the thing.

I live like 3 hours away from the nearest place I could get one and I don’t trust the cheap ones. My friend got one and the surface coating rubbed off, I find that too disgusting. I also don’t want it to be found, one day when I live alone I may get one.