Subjectively attractive?

First Jow Forums post. Decided to see if random people thought I was ugly or not. This isn’t for attention either, negativity is welcome. Thanks!

Attached: 7A828685-EB82-46A3-BFFE-8B5792FB3AEC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.31M)

You're too young to post here.

You're decent looking for a girl.

You look kind of androgynous. Grow a beard and put on a little weight and youll look fine.

You’re not ugly, you’re not amazingly handsome either. Just grownsome confidence. Also you need to get off Jow Forums before you get banned for being underage. 18+ only kid

You look really fucking young my dude, so i'm assuming you're probably in your mid teens?
You aren't ugly, but you're nothing special either. What i'd suggest you do is just make a few changes.

Get a haircut, i remember in my teens i fucking loved growinf my hair long and shit but my god when i look back it looked awful. Get yourself something short, sharp and clean, it will help shape your face a bit more. Also try getting into some physical exercise, i'm not sure how old you are so a heavy weights routine may not be on the cards but i recall in my early-mid teens most of what i did was going for runs daily and i would just do basic bodyweight shit like pushups, situps, squats etc. It will help you lose that babyfat you've got going on around you. Losing fat off your face especially will change how you look completely. Grills love a solid jawline. Good luck m8.

Try

don’t take advice from guys on Jow Forums pls.

also you aren’t ugly but you look insecure.

You ought not to be postin' here, you's just a boy

Attached: karl.jpg (373x332, 46K)

Stop begging for attention.

Attached: 1535248184336.gif (171x271, 94K)

You look like a real life version of a generic Fallout 3 NPC.

subjectively, you're average to me. objectively? ginger and doomed

you look fine, but a shorter haircut and working out wouldnt hurt.

You look like this dude I know named Paul. Paul is not ugly so neither are you.

Why do so many modern men have small noses? why? especially upturned girly noses?

He needs to lose weight if anything starve yourself and get those baby cheeks out

You're not really ugly but still below average. 4/10 would not let my sister date you.

You look like a bit of a pencil pushing trustfund fag but if you have a decent personality and dress a little more individualized and less like an old man or rich turd then yeah you could get a girl.

You're too young to be browsing Jow Forums, it will give you a bad idea of social norms at your impressionable age.
Join a contact sports team and join a gym, you will corner the market if you have a half decent physique and social skills when you go to college.

Too much onions and dairy laced with growth hormones

This. Beard and high fade haircut would help you out imo. Also obviously lifting would help. I'd rare you about 5/10, but if you get the haircut and beard you could go to 7 or 7.5/10.

This

Putting some good faith in it and assuming this is not some kind of bait...

You are a average white dude, I mean you are chubby, but doesn't seem to be unhealthy fat and the world with the various types of tastes so that isn't necessarily a problem, from a personal experience I regret don't start some physical activity when I was younger. And the majority of people fall in the average field it's hard to find someone astonishing beautiful or awfully ugly. IDK what took you to post a picture of yourself on Jow Forums, I personally never would do that... A bucket full of uranium will give you less cancer than this site, if was rejection or bully but learn how to handle it, have a good self-esteem is good cause in general the world is harsh, people are stupid and you will get more nos them yes in life.

Hahaha right why do they hahaha fuck shit