Why shouldn't I hurt women? Why shouldn't I beat the shit out of my girlfriend with a chair...

Why shouldn't I hurt women? Why shouldn't I beat the shit out of my girlfriend with a chair? Why shouldn't I choke out a random bitch?

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (600x579, 41K)

Karma will eventually beat you with a kitchen chair and choke you.

Just how it works.

>Karma

Oh my poor baby who hurt you? We all know that karma supports only most violent.

So that women dont poison your food when you're not looking and beating the shit out of them. It's a win-win in a way

Attached: 1420152067679.jpg (650x560, 75K)

Women dont know shit about poisons. You think this is some kind of fantasy game

You're asking why you shouldnt be able to beat the shit out of random women so we're long past reality

But i do that all the time.

Do what beat women or question the possibility of such? If a) are you a sand-negro?
If b) Sure you can question it all you want but I don't think you'll get the answer you want

I am sand nigger yes. I wear turban and shit and shit on streets.

"sand-negros" handle women way better than cumskins do

Look how they're invading Europe! Lol gg

Indian men are either rapists, stalkers or abusers OR all.

>"sand-negros" handle women way better than cumskins do
how so?
Well then if it's legal and moral in your country go right at it, now if you want to do this in a country where it is not is where we have a problem

Arab men do the same shit

Difference is Indian men are genetically inferior to Arabs and Africans. When a woman is raped by an inferior man she is defiled. When she is raped by a superior man Allah grants her happiness and salvation

Nigga save that shit for the bedroom and you'll be fucking golden.

But i am in my country. Just came from 4 hour long women beatings. It's communal thing where we gather all the women and the we have huge brawl where we puch and kick them. We kick pergnant women to thier stomachs so the babies will be born strong.

>how so?

Not allowed to show their hair in public, not allowed to drive or vote, thrown in jail for sexually deviant behavior, being executed for adultery, honor killing rape victims because death is better than living with that trauma for the rest of their lives, harems which tap into women's innate bisexuality and lust for objectification etc.

Sound fun. Do you accept heathens at these events?

>Not allowed to show their hair in public, not allowed to drive
I don't really understand why these things are problems, I can somewhat agree on the voting issue but I'm more for liberty for all.
Deviant behaviour sounds a bit broad but I can get on board with a bit less degeneracy overall.
Honor killings are retarded. If she wants to take her life let her do so but you dont get to do it for her. The rest is personal preference

Inshallah.

>you dont get to do it for her

Um, yes I do? She is a woman. Her purpose is to submit and defer to men. Don't push your filthy western ways on me, pig.

Imagine the guy you're dating secretly has Op's mindset. This is why I am never getting into a relationship again. Absolutely creepy and disgusting typical desperate male evil.

Because by using violence to get your ends met you open yourself up to having violence used in response. And then you're gonna come asking how to get revenge on some chick's brother or their White Knight.

Have fun though, I'm sure as someone who posts on fucking Jow Forums you're real fucking tough and have totally been in a fight before.
Like bitch please you're scared to beat your meat. Chicks have nothing to fear from you. At least you are what you eat... pussy.

>Because by using violence to get your ends met you open yourself up to having violence used in response.

Do you believe in eye for an eye?

All men have these thoughts when they fuck women from behind

I always fantasize about beating a girl in an alley when I fuck someone prone bone style. They sense the aggression and enjoy it that much more

Welcome to the real

Yeah that's very scary and I'm glad to be safely away from that.

That's it go full dyke all men are trash! Make way for immigrants to reproduce!

Submit and defer, sure. Be killed for your pleasure not so much

Dude real rape victims are broken beyond repair. No amount of therapy and drugs is going to return a raped woman back to her normal self. If she had an orgasm during the rape it's even WORSE because she'll feel her body "betrayed her". These women live lives of anguish, harm those around them and eventually go suicidal.

Its on a loved male member of her life (husband, father etc.) to put her out of her misery and save her from the pain.

But you westerners could never understand, so don't try.

I won't because I couldn't even if I wanted to. That's why it's important that each culture just stay in their own countries of origin and stop fucking with eachother

No! That's not what I meant. I really don't trust males as potential partners. They have scary evil thoughts.

Nope. Your ancestors fucked with the rest of the world and now you shall get paid back in full all the horrors you wrought.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Is that Islamic rulings?

>t. Lurking frumpy asian girl with Pokémon t-shirts who plays league of legends

You wish.

Asian girls are disgusting and are the backup choice for nerdy white guys who can't get the white girls they want

Your bodies are shit and youre all psychotic

Go away nerd

Your "prophet" was a bona fide warlord who are you to talk? My ancestors got fucked by your ancestors way before we even touched the middle east

This thread is why the entirety of the middle East needs to be glassed. No exceptions.

Warlords win

True to some extent but I don't like being racist. A lot of fat white men date asians around here.

I'm definitely not Asian and don't see the appeal of asian men, personally.

Then why am I not a muslim then?

> I don't like being racist

Pussy

Nah, we just need to liberate them and actually hold that territory.

Lol

Why do you dislike asians so much?

no soul, insect like mindset. They are hive.

ur supposed to fill their pussies as punishment you virgin.

Attached: my_hero_academia_movie_render_by_ironoakman-dcj52ws.png (683x798, 655K)

He is muslim so he is not allowed to have sex before marriage

Asians are a disgusting bug race of people.

The men are typically weak as fuck betas and the women are neurotypical tiny shrews who are manipulative as fuck, materialistic and absolutely shit mothers. I thank God have never put my dick anywhere near a ching Chong bitch and I never will. Their collectivist Confucius Buddhist passive bullshit gets them absolutely fucked in western environments when they suck the authority of BEEGU WHITU COCKU.

The Asian dudes that get it and distance themselves away from the KAWAII LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SAT PREP bullshit and actually act like normal people can be chill as fuck. The "whitewashed" ones if you will.

Also many Asians are just small. Tiny loud Asian girls with anime figurines at age 35 just annoy the fuck out of me.

>he is not allowed to have consensual sex before marriage.
Remember it's fair game if he rapes her.

Do you try to fight the racism within you?

I had to fight it for a while until I became neutral towards Asians and Africans.

No and i will never do that. There is solution to this problem and that is the final one. No wonder whites are dying out with mindset like yours. Embrassing.

I'm a Russian mix so not any better

Which part of russia the white one or the mongol one

Its hard being racist against Africans because they're so different.

Most west Africans are too ugly for anyone to care abour them. Eastern Africans who are whitewashed are perfectly ok. Same goes for afro-latino Caribbean and South Americans.

African Americans and their descendents all need to be round up and shot they are a mentally retarded people

Chinese Asians fucking suck. Japanese are weird and keep to themselves and fuck eels and pigs so it's fine desu. Koreans are redpilled. SE Asians are the niggers of Asia for good reason

Hapa offspring are sexually depraved psychos. Russians tend to have Asian admixture and that explains why they're so fucked up

I'm not from Russia, my grandfather was Russian and married my grandmother who was mixed French/Arab

>grandmother who was mixed French/Arab

Looks like you need encyclopedia to find out what race are you.

you've got a lot of nerve

Attached: 021012143230.jpg (367x484, 47K)

>married my grandmother who was mixed French/Arab

Hahahahahaha hahahahaha

Was the Arab the father?

It seems so

No he was French

French men can't resist brown butts

Fuck that. This cancer needs to be cut out from the world.

The only cancer that needs to be removed is Christianity

Some girls like that shit and will still cook for you. Win win

I'd take dealing with Christianity over dealing with the absolute shit show that is everything in the middle East. Those fucks are batshit insane and their culture reflects it. The sooner we glass them the sooner the entire world is much much safer.

U mad white boi

Why should you? Women are just dumb animals

It’s like thinking you’re a big man for beating up a dog, what do you actually get out of it besides a cheap power trip?

Hitting women is just pointlessly sad

Attached: 196BB25C-8989-4D0F-92B0-FBEC122F2075.jpg (1200x844, 251K)