Autism

Everyone on Jow Forums is Autistic, unless you're only here to troll Jow Forums.

Attached: 2ji2f3.jpg (500x810, 82K)

I don't know about everybody, I met a guy from here who's just strange. I'm fully diagnosed though, where the spectrum squad at?

I'm not autistic bc I'm a girl :D

I only got the basic bitch autism; ADHD, and weakass ADHD at that. Still not good with empathy.

Did you at least get prescribed Amphetamines? Best time of my life.

OMG GRILL!!! HAHAHAHA WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME LMAO SHOW TITS HAHA

fuck off

Got ADD, still attracting woman though, probably because I know no shame and don't give a shit about things other's would be insecure about (personality etc.)

Every other guy called me an idiot, still attracting the hottest chicks in class. People who shit on autistic people need to gtfo, the best and worthy woman are attracted to weird people actually.

redpilled post

>getting this TRIGGERED by a girl who is in fact a fat permavirgin neckbeard incel
Kek

Eat a bullet.

:*

I have a brain disease that causes breathing issues, pain and heat intolerance, and recently people have begun speaking to me like i am 5 years old in preschool, at the same time i am still studying biology and chemistry in college, does that count as severe autism?

Are you the dude that made the other thread about brain cancer? If so you likely won't get many replies there. There's just not much we can say to help you.

just in case i didn't qualify earlier... my favorite books are all by carl sagan....

Attached: firstcosmosBestCosmos.jpg (500x412, 113K)

ok i will just embrace being talked to like i am 5 maybe i will adjust over time

I eat ice cream even though it makes me shit until I bleed

I got prescribed boring shit like Omega 3 fish oil. Honestly, my ADHD is so mild it barely affects me. I sometimes wonder if the doctor who diagnosed me was even right.

Yeah, sorry man. If it's people you know and not strangers you could talk to them about it.

they usually use neuropsych tests to diagnose stuff like that it could be the doctor decided to just diagnose you to be on the safe side, so you could qualify for medications, and accommodations in school, like a quiet testing room, not that you need it but just in case.

Diagnosed autist. Friends over social media with other autists who nerd out over anime. We share constant autistic screeching over who best girl and best boy are in our favorite anime and manga.

I wish there was cure for this shit mate