How do you break up with someone you like...

How do you break up with someone you like? My gf is my best friend (I know she probably wont be anymore if I break up with her) but Ive realized that I just dont want to have a gf. She hasnt done anything wrong so I dont want to hurt her.

Attached: fkngcuke.png (304x259, 99K)

How long have you been together?

About a year

It's not too long then.
You should tell her how you feel and be 100% honest with her. If she truly is your best friend she should atleast understand your feelings.

It might be kinda tricky tho because she can obviously jump to conclusions that something is wrong (like everyone does if this happends).
But keep it calm and just explain. Be honest.

what is that

I guess thats the only way. I wasnt really expecting a magical solution, this is just hard.

A cartoon sea cucumber with a hat.

Honestly, be ready for a storm. If I was with a guy for nearly a year, planned our futures, said we loved each other, and he went, 'Nah', I would be livid.

Get over yourself

lol.

Why is it Jewish. Are you Jewish? Jews don't have best friends, they have bank accounts and bad music.

There isn't really any other way than that, sorry bud.

Is she really your best friend? Or are you going to do that thing where you break up with her and then stop speaking to her?

The real question is how you will try to get back with her a while after you separate.

you don't speak to people after a break up - period

please let this sit with you for some more time. she really hasn't done anything wrong? are you sure? it sounds to me like there's something that you don't wanna say / admit to yourself...

What good would it do for me to try to figure out if she has done something wrong? I dont want to blame her for this. I believe that I just don't feel the value of being in a relationship. I think I could be holding her back from someone better suited to her while I force myself to meet her needs.

Do NOT break up with her for HER sake. Do it because you want to better yourself, to work on yourself, but don't do it so she can find someone better. That's you being a coward and putting a ceiling on who you can be.

>Ive realized that I just dont want to have a gf

what does this even mean?

Attached: 979.jpg (532x320, 15K)

i understand you then..i ended a 6 month relationship on similar terms recently.
>I just don't feel the value of being in a relationship
You don't like the responsibility? you want to bang other women? You want to be alone more? Do you feel like you don't have as much control over your life as you would like? A lot of these are solvable issues.. I'm just trying to be an advocate for not losing what you already have with someone. Do you love this girl?

If she still wanted to be my friend I would wholeheartedly remain her friend.

I wouldnt. I wouldnt break up with her if I wanted to be together with her as a couple.

Its not because I think Im not good enough for her. Its because I dont think I want to be what she wants/needs me to be.

I dont get any particular enjoyment out of being half of a couple. Theres nothing worthwhile I get from being a bf that I dont get from just being a friend, there are just a lot more demands to maintain a high quality relationship.

>Its because I dont think I want to be what she wants/needs me to be.
>I dont get any particular enjoyment out of being half of a couple. Theres nothing worthwhile I get from being a bf that I dont get from just being a friend, there are just a lot more demands to maintain a high quality relationship.
Jesus. You put in perspective what my ex-girlfriend was thinking about. That really sucks.

What about 8?

She'll be alright, you'll be alright, you'll both ber alright. Life goes on.