What am i doing wrong Jow Forums? Every other guy just wears jeans and a crew cut tshirt or a hoodie and track pants...

What am i doing wrong Jow Forums? Every other guy just wears jeans and a crew cut tshirt or a hoodie and track pants. Im the only guy in my senior grade who puts in any effort with accesories, layers and matching stuff for my outfits.
Ive been working out twice a day to get Jow Forums, and lost my sad guy muffing top. I dont talk to many peoole but its cus im afraid of coming across badly. But i dont have a bad reputation.

What am i missing.

>inb4 "shit personality"

Attached: IMG_20181008_222111.jpg (1920x2560, 438K)

Get some nice trips and all will be right as rain.

Attached: newsies-782769.jpg (236x350, 21K)

Fashion is a meme just look good and feel comfortable. As long as you dont dress like a retard you'll be fine

your reputation is ruined

start fresh in college/uni

looks good to me, I'd rail you in the ass

but guys i layer...

Girls don't want to date guys who spend more time in front of mirrors than they do

you look like a dweeb, wrinkly collar shirt that has no design, lame watch strap, clean shaven, hair that needs to be cut, etc

>I dont talk to many peoole
People like you unless they are literal 10/10's give off the impression of being an asshole or being mean. Since the loner types usually don't smile since they're not usually with people they just have a straight face and that usually looks like they don't want to be bothered. They're either concerned your arrogant or you're just a dick
You're unapproachable in the worst way.

Yep, looks like a dweeb to me too.

Even if you are goos looking, you come across as arrogant if you are the loner type. Smile a bit more at the very least

Thank!

Thats called being a fucking faggot

You probably look like a killer or psycho. Does your resting face look angry or annoyed? That's what happened to me, people would think I disliked them because I tried to talk to them with my resting face and my brows and eyes when I'm not smiling make me look angry all the time lol

>Im the only guy in my senior grade who puts in any effort with accesories, layers and matching stuff for my outfits
But definitely not your haircut. And your workout doesn't seem too effective for now, but more importantly

>inb4 "shit personality"
It absolutely is. If you think a meme like fashion has any relevance, your personality is very likely to be shitty. Besides, if you don't even talk to many people, what do you expect? You might not have a bad reputation but you probably don't have any at all, which is even worse.

That's me... Goddamn, I mean. I've known for a good while that I am a big piece of poo so it's just whatever

you're rocking the school-shooter haircut

If that pic is you need a haircut, you're not Jow Forums (working out twice a day is fucking stupid btw most programmes are 3 days a week so idk what the fuck kinda programme you're running) and you're clothes are kinda shitty too. Don't wear "accessories" for a start

This has to be bait

Attached: e9d (1).jpg (600x600, 16K)

I like your hair and face