How the fuck do I not kill myself on probation?

how the fuck do I not kill myself on probation?

>want to try CBD oil
>it can test false positive for weed
>want to try kratom
>its all natural herb that helps with depression and anxiety
>get so fucking happy hearing that I feel happiness and euphoria for the first time in months and I get ready to order some
>it can cause false positive test for methadone
>try to get prescribe medical marijuana
>its impossible to get it unless you're on your death bed
>get a vape pen
>it breaks in a month
>try spice
>get too paranoid of side effects and having it come in the mail and false positives
>live in the worst place in the world everyones either a drug addict or like me just tired all the time and begging for death
>try exercise and healthy living
>its like a 50/50 that it works for like 20 minutes to an hour but still does just about nothing
>try studying hobbies and interests
>ends in my sighing just depressed
>coffee and cigarettes make me feel like shit
>dont want to fap
>try making friends
>everyone just ignores me or they're addicted to drugs
>no girl will talk to me and ive been too depressed to even keep up convos with chubby girls
>there's not one fun thing to do near me and when winter hits its going to be even worse
>depression is hitting so hard i just get dissociated from reality
>trying to not eat junk food but its the only thing i can legally do is kill my body with junk food fapping coffee and cigarettes
>anything healthy natural or useful for me gets me thrown in jail or prison

Attached: images.jpg (239x211, 11K)

Get a better vape mod and not a pen.

Or smoke.

I only want to use the pens and its so god damn fucked that I can smoke cigarettes but I cant do herbal supplements WHAT THE FUCK

Your situation sounds like a combination of weak will power and lack of motivation. You have to force yourself to go to the gym. You have to force yourself to eat well. You have to force yourself to drop drugs and cigarettes.

Nothing is easy especially in a harsh enviroment that brings you down but you can do it. The only man responsible for your improvement is yourself. We can give advice but you are the one that must break through.

I used to be able to do all that shit but not anymore my environment has completely destroyed me I cant even get out of bed anymore

just stay sober for the year or whatever? it's really not that hard.

ive already been sober for months and then they just say oh the probation time you did doesn't count for anything so now you have to start all over again and I just cant take it

and my state only gives ass fucking long ass probation sentences. its not even guaranteed to be over in a year

lol your state is gay as hell, rip

I'm on probation and I can't even drink. I have been living the sober life as much as I can and have stayed away from substance. I was looking into getting a medical card but anons on here said that it would be best to wait until probation is over even if I have a disease. I'm cool with that and am waiting out my probation. I vape btw, I have a GeekVape Blade and a TFV12 Prince Baby tank.

In reality, you just want to get fucked up and forget about life. This isn’t because this shit is “healthy and good for you.” Considering you’re on probation, you’ve already broken the fucking law, so why don’t you take this as a major sign and get yourself straight?

And this is coming from a hardcore alcoholic man, but if you’re on probation, it’s time to fix ALL of your life, not waste away high on shit.

Yah OP seems like he wants a quick fix and not willing to put in the time for self improvement...weed will only cause you to stagnate. If you want magical voodoo juju nootropics then try valerian root extract..pretty effective at relieiving anxiety and is pretty cheap. Be careful tho cause it can interfere with other prescribed medications. Also look into therapy as since your probation the government can prob arrange some court mandated thing idk how it works you are gonna have to figure that out yourself.

oh fuck off who cares if I get high instead of talk about my feelings queers

>be bitch ass OP
>make thread about being depressed because you can't be a degenerate unproductive junkie all the time
>being sober makes you suffer
>be told that you need to get your shit straight
>"W-WHO CARES, LEAVE ME ALONE"
Lmfao, this fucking guy.

who cares if I get high. how would that be any worse then say someone getting a gay hobby like collecting old nes games or building model cars or playing cards? besides the fact that mine isn't gay and boring

If you want to go get high after saying you're on probation you're the type who won't change and will be back in court before you know it. Now's the time to get sober. At least get a job and save up for drugs AFTER probation.

I have a bunch of money and I just want to leave my shit hicktown and move somewhere weed is legal

Deal with the probation first so you will be free to move. I know you can't move on probation out the the area so you are not able to move.

you can move on probation dumb fuck...

Not out of the area asshole, you have to stay in the county you were arrested in. It might be different in your state but not mine. You're honestly a piece of shit, I hope you get high and get arrested because you're coming here for advice and are insulting people that are helping you. I fucking hate trash people like you. Fuck yourself.

You realize that if you satisfy all the conditions of your probation, you can apply for early termination, right? If you have classes, but em out. Focus on your goal. Once you're off monitored sobriety you can do whatever the fuck you want. Think about that. No anxiety about whether you'll piss hot cuz you're trying to game the system. No thinking about why you're not high right now. Complete your shit. Get it done. Apply for early termination. Easy

yeah they still have to let you

you're a fucking retard....you can move counties on probation and you can possibly even move states. do you know how bad it would be if you were trapped in that one county the entire time you're on nigger probation. they give some people like 10-15 years of probation I already asked them and they told me I can move but I have to wait

Screw yourself ass fuck, get high no one cares about you here dumbass. You're a very rude and shitty human being, I hope I'm informing you so you can clean your life up. You come here for help and insult people who are trying to help you. Wake up. Fucking drug addicts are such pieces of shit sometimes like you.

>give him a fact that proves him wrong
>get yelled at called an ass hole and retard
>im rude

you sound like one of those retard sexual degenerate Europeans

Then get high, bitch. Or are you just seeking attention because daddy gave you none?

>how would that be any worse
It's not worse. It's just that you're being a bitch about it, and going around "hurr durr who cares if I get high" in the same breath as "waaah, I'm on probation and can't get high, help me".

>besides the fact that mine isn't gay and boring
It is gay and boring.
>what's your hobby?
>uh... I smoke weed and snort coke
Lmfao.

advice: dont friend popular kids in your school. they are just going to take advantage of you. even if you're popular.

fuck this is my first ever post on Jow Forums and i think i just said something off topic