No GIOYC thread?

No GIOYC thread?
well now's your chance

Attached: Get_c405db_1272309.jpg (500x440, 23K)

Mason -

It's time to stop playing games. You obviously have something to tell me, or something you need to say. There's no reason you'd like my status, post things you KNOW only I say, and posting cryptic tweets mentioning the poem you used to recite.

I don't know why I even want to talk to you, you couldn't tell me anything I don't already know. You and I both know what you did, and I can't begin to describe how angry that made me.

But I'm scared of you. I'm scared of what you can do to me. Every time I think about you, my stomach churns and sinks. Why? Why am I like this? How do I get forget the way you made me feel so I can stop justifying what you did to me.

I know this isn't over.
I know you won't give up on this.

you just continue to manipulate me and I can't help but fall for your stupid tricks every fucking time.

You can remove this person from your life entirely or you can continue to get your soul put through the grinder by someone who's completely indifferent to your suffering.

What do you do when you already know that? I know he's abusive. I don't even talk to him anymore but he keeps signalling me on Social Media.

I've cut this person out, but my need for closure their constant involvement hasn't helped. I've felt trapped by this forever.

lol he sucks at drawing haha stay mad

Attached: zZ86SqQ.jpg (891x717, 74K)

What you're experiencing is a narcissistic tactic known as hoovering. You should google narcissistic personality disorder to understand what's happening to you. You're being psychologically assaulted by someone who exhibits qualities of the darker side of humanity.

I exposed myself to a girl in highschool and now I'm worried she'll come and ruin my life with a sexual assault charge and I can't stop panicking.

I had some major setbacks, but it's nice to see that they prevented me from making two major mistakes that I would've made if things worked out. Both situations were great learning experiences. There's always another job and there's always another girl, neither of which I'm in dire need of right now. Education comes first and foremost.

Three questions.
>How long ago was this?
>Did anyone see?
>Did you physically touch her?

Why can't I just talk about this with you? Do i really care this much about it because it's you? I used to just fuck everything without worrying about the consequences and hated every relationship, but now I hate this. Falling in love hurts, why does my fucking heart starts to race, why the hell I can't stop thinking about you, I don't fucking now. You probably know all of this but why I keep on doing this? Did I really change that much? Someone that used to just wait for the imminent death and having no sympathy to someone that actually cares for another person? Did I grow stronger or weaker? Why I can't get a hold of myself? If suppressing my feelings and emotions and not letting it all out it's the way for me to look strong then I will keep on doing it, then what is the point? It's the same of being empty inside and hoping that someday someone will come and save me, but we all know that it won't happend. I love the time we spend together and how you may think dear of me, but I can't trust people... Even if it's you, somewhere deep inside me can't do it. The moment I start doing it I will become weak and everything I made until now will fall into Oblivion and maybe that's what I need. I want someone to come and just punch the fuck out of me and save me, but my dreams will probably never come true. This isn't for you, but for me and I don't know how much I will be able to keep going,but I will keep going until I break.

I love you E...
-R

Idk like 10 years ago
Only her, we were in a moving vehicle.
No.

>hanging with new gf
>politics comes up
>gf is asian
>we’ve touched on it before, I lean right she goes left
>trump comes up
>explain that I don’t think he’s as bad as he is made out to be
>she instantly becomes unhinged
>starts telling me that racism is worse since he was elected
>i explain unemployment is better than ever for minorities
>she says i don’t get it because i’m white and she experienced racism while younger
>tell her east asians make more than whites do per capita
>the next hour she is extremely bitchy and confrontational
>calmly tell her it’s ruining our evening and we should just talk about something else because I want to enjoy my time with her
>she calls me sensitive
>I laugh

Trump derangement syndrome. I hate the media for doing this to people. Took every ounce of my strength to turn the night around. I understand not liking him but she was unlike any other time I’ve seen her. Didn’t help she was on the rag.

Attached: 3D984E5E-7211-4025-8716-C5798A3D0DBB.jpg (205x200, 25K)

>Told your girlfriend that her emotions are "ruining our evening"

Stick a fork in that one, user. You fucked up.

Yeah, you're in the clear. I wouldn't worry about it.

>she says she experienced racism when younger
>respond with racism

wow.

Attached: 1392169716781.png (426x422, 72K)

Thank you, legal counsel Mr. Jow Forums

it was completely unreal. i just wanted to move past it because i knew we’d be arguing for hours and not go anywhere if i just let it continue but then she got even more mad and said i was afraid to argue and ignorant to racism. there is no winning with these people. still fucked her later but wow.

>start to make new really good friends
>worry about upsetting them every single second
Fuck, anxiety and depression really hurt... Sometimes I feel like it would be better to just be alone...

Attached: kuroki_tomoko_by_hakitocz-d6h761c.png (1107x721, 76K)

>still fucked her later but wow.

That's what matters.

You have to understand that friends upset their friends sometimes. It’s natural. If you just being you upsets them so much that they do not want to be your friend, it is certainly better that friendship does not stay maintained. I know this won’t cure your mental issues but perhaps it will give you insight.

All I tend to do is make poor decisions... You're right though... Still, doesn't change that I want to crawl away and be alone...

You ever just want to disappear?...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

I'm not okay.
I wish I could tell you that, wish I was strong in the way it takes for people to admit when they need help, instead of this cursed type of strong that means I can bear it and seem like I'm happy until I snap.

I can feel it coming, sometimes. I wake up some mornings with blood on my sheet and scratches or cuts on my arms and torso. I don't remember making them, but I know I felt better last night than I have in weeks.
People are so happy to see what they want to see. A smile, a joke, that's all it takes for any concerns to be laid to waste.
> user, we're worried, you've hardly been alone in the last three days but none of us have seen you eat!
but all that worry about me not eating vanishes like snow at a quip about watching my figure.

A smile on my face, stripe of colour in my hair - look at my mouth, look at my hair, anything to stop you from looking at the cuts on my arms or the emptiness in my eyes.
I know you'll remember the warning signs and wonder how you could have missed them when I'm gone, but I can tell you why you missed them. You didn't want to see them, nobody did.

But until I go that far, I'm fine. I'm always fine, after all I'm "always so strong" aren't I? Your port in a storm, foundation to build upon? I'm glad you'll never know how much those words put me through. I wish I didn't have to be strong for you.
I don't feel like I can even be strong enough for myself, let alone others.

Wow, that's actually surprising spot on. He had a taste of being viral a while back and ever since then has been trying to garner support for a YouTube channel.

He surrounds himself with people who would literally jerk him off, and honestly I was one of them. We've been on and off for years, but I never really put that piece to the puzzle together.

He would gaslight me. He said I was "invading his space" when I would come down to see him, and would stay at his place, ended up moving in with his Ex without telling me. I'm slowly starting to recover from my major depression, and honestly I need to start therapy. I feel like this shouldn't haunt me but it does.

The last gf who dumped me turned me into a hyper-emotional sad emo musician

I'm learning Cigarettes After Sex songs and I'm going to sing them with a band to work this stuff out & I will never see her again

I can't tell you this outright because you are with someone and you are comited to being in love with them. You have been for the last three years. For two of those years we didn't talk. But this year is different. You said you wanted to be friends again. Hearing that from you made my heart race.
When I saw that he made you happier than I ever could I decided to push you away. Without me you could be happy. But without you I was miserable. But, I never stopped telling you good night. For the last three years I've mumbled your name and good night whenever I would go to sleep, saying a silent prayer that hoped your following day wouldn't be bad. I know it sounds creepy, but it has and still continues to help me sleep.
I shouldn't say this, because I know you are happy with him. But, I know he isn't with you. One of his friends told me that he didn't think you and him were together any more because he was sleeping with a few other girls. I can't bring myself to tell you that, because for one I don't fully know if it's the truth. And two, if it is the truth, I don't want to hurt you and tear apart your relationship. I know you love him.
I know I shouldn't be saying any of this, and I know I should be trying to move on. But I've tried. I've been in realationships since I stopped talking to you. But the longest of those only lasted four months. None of them had the same effect on me that you did. Nothing they could say or do was incomparable to the things you ever did. A text from them never made me happy the same way a text from you did. Hearing about their day never kept me enthralled the same way your's did.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope you two can end on a mutual understanding that what one wants isn't what the other wants. Then I can only hope you think I'm good enough to start something with. Because you are the only person I can bring myself to care for or about.
I love you E. More than you can know. But, it doesn't matter.

I was on the verge of tears several times:

Please god, best friend, I hope you're okay. If you die or just suddenly dissapear forever I don't know what I'd do.

Please be okay, please.

Attached: 1512381333259.png (287x278, 101K)

i want to hug you...

You say I'm fucking childish, immature and that our relationship can't go on because you don't take me seriously for getting jealous and then you go fucking mad and wanting to fuck me over because of something I said about a game. That's very fucking mature isn't it? Well, I guess that we both can go fuck ourselves, since we both apparently lie about our feelings about each other and pretend about everything. Jesus fucking Christ I do fucking love you but I also fucking hate you from the very bottom of my heart. I know I'm just mad and I will get over it pretty soon but fuck it, you're one hell of a hypocrite just like me.

You are stronger than you know. It takes a lot to keep yourself together. I hope you find a new outlet other than destroying yourself from the outside. Some of the happiest people are often the saddest.

Come on, just guess that I like you without any evidence already!

Attached: reeeee.png (276x248, 101K)

Fool!

That will never work!

Attached: athf_ep028_01.jpg (400x300, 39K)

He's okay!

All is well now

Attached: 1491176986598.gif (266x176, 2.91M)

you could at least make it a little less obvious that you never wanted to love me back because I'm fat. your current girlfriend actually reminds me of myself. similar name, also an artist, outgoing and cheerful. but she's two things I am not, thin and early 20s.
I know you felt it too, the last time we met. that electricity. too bad that's the last time I will ever talk to you, because I'm done with you.

So I guess we're doing this whole thing again

Linda I had a great time with you if I messed up some how please tell me the radio silence is driving me crazy
M

I still think about you a lot. Over all it's just sad that I lost a friend over raging hormones. Not worth it.

This guy has all of the hallmarks of someone afflicted with narcissistic personality disorder. From what you've told me you seem to be a backup source of supply for him when he's in-between major sources. In this kind of situation you need to protect your psyche and remove and block him on everything or, better yet, delete all of your social media altogether so he can't try to hoover you. The people who truly love you will stay in touch with you through phone or texts.

You will feel like a piece of your soul has been ripped out by this person and that's a natural result of two opposite forces meeting. Empathic people and narcissistic people are polar opposites and thus the connection and bond intense when it's formed.This bond is called a trauma bond and it hurts like hell to get over. Healing takes time and understanding what happened help a lot. If you decide to look for a therapist you should find one well versed in narcissistic abuse, otherwise it won't be worth your money and time.

Hopefully you have found this information helpful, I went through a similar situation myself and had to learn most of this the hard way. It feels good to be able to help someone understand why they're feeling such incredibly destructive depression after this kind of abuse.

I like these comments because of how blatant in purpose they are. With the confusion and trying to get me to think.

just like the dreams. they aren't really meant to mean anything, just to get me to wonder.

I just want it to be over. I want to go home. I want to go home.

Please let this end already.

This made me feel so much better, user. Thank you so much. I'm still getting through this, and it is tough to move past. I've known and loved this person since I was a kid, and i know part of me yearns for that nostalgia, but I had never considered the problem externally.

I think I'll take your advice, user. I think that you're right. I hope you know what you went through wasn't in vein, I tend to forget that now that I'm recovering.

Thanks again, user. Cheers.

You're welcome. Good luck user.

Attached: Empath & Narcissist.png (1238x838, 1.21M)

Why are men so pathetic?

(If you don't recognize the catfish picture, it's Egg White.)

Attached: 1534807742627.jpg (1024x599, 70K)

I made out with a guy's girlfriend about a year ago and i can't stop thinking about her

I think you know he is abusive to me, its my dark secret, but I also think you don't care enough to prove I have anyone else. No else has after all. And I think I like this roller coaster of a relationship the longer I am in it, to be perfectly honest.

you need to get out of it only you can really save yourself user unless someone can somehow.save you.

guilty conscious and a want for her.

Yes and i feel ashamed and i hate myself for being a total asshole by texting her every day since that happens that scared her and made her realice that i was desperate sorry for my bad english

I wanna fucken murder three guys rn

why?

Hey man, if you don’t want to fuck eggy it means you’re gay

having a bf makes me feel happy, for the most part, until it ends (by my own choice..). I have no friends, and kind of have a cycle of bfs, e.g., 1yr relationship, 1-3 mo.'s off, then another. I know this isn't good, and I know I said I would keep from continuing the cycle, but I am lonely and I don't know how to make a real friend (that I do not date, especially a female friend, at that). All my "friends" are just schoolmates. Being lonely is sad, being not lonely is happy, and continuing the cycle isn't a good long-term solution. what do

gf sent me some nudes today, but i glanced over at her phone later on and saw she's posting them on her side instagram

i feel really uncomfortable and saddened by this, i thought they were for me. but at the same time i'm sure she's just insecure and likes the validation. i really do love her and i know she loves me it just makes me feel like something is wrong + something is wrong with me for being bothered by it

Attached: tumblr_p1svbhVLZH1ukp9i1o1_500.jpg (403x450, 56K)

[spoiler]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FFFFFFFFFFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK[/spoiler]

Attached: 1537204079619.png (600x765, 207K)

Im starting to connect with cooler people in the kink community than i ever did with regular vanilla-ass dating and its kinda interesting, to say the least.

I really think that you are the most beautifull girl i ever met, and i don t know what i could give to be with you..
I legit want you.
But how can i leave my GF for you?
I respect her, she have the purest soul i have ever seen.
And to be brutally honest, she is the safe bet to start a family.
I m sorry.

>friends invite me out for a drink (they're a couple)
>they also bring a girl
>one of them spoke about hooking me up with her some year ago
>think to myself that maybe they're actually trying to hook me up with her now
>generally have fun, she's cool and all
>too pussy to do anything after the meeting because I'm scared she didn't really like me all that much, and not in "that" way, because that's how it usually goes for me
>see her on tinder (pretty sure she just made the account)
>no match with her
I was right. On one hand I'm glad I didn't do shit after that meetup but on another I'm kinda sad because she was so nice. Just needed to get it off my chest.

Attached: 1378385724821.png (320x287, 107K)

I fell in love with a person who is trans. We went to an event and had a nice time. I never thought I would fall for someone like that but I did. I confessed and my feelings were rejected. Even though she prefers to be just friends like before we met, she doesn't treat me the same anymore. It hurts and I want to move on but I can't. Not even someone like her wants me. I've been thinking about not being around anymore.

I want to play Fallout 76 and take on the wastes, but I have no friends with PCs.

You know what confuses me? The last time we saw each other in person you gave me a rather nasty look. What the heck was that? Then you're flopping back and forth about me and I can't even gauge what I am to you. I don't think I said or did anything to you to make you resent me so much but you do anyways, it seems like at least. I don't know if you are trying to protect me or hurt me. You are just one confusing dude. :/ You make me feel incredibly conflicted because you seem so fucking judgmental over someone you don't even know or understand but I don't know if you judge me as an asshole or an angel or both somehow.

Why do girls don't believe me when I tell them I'm a virgin. Just because I'm 6"7 doesn't mean I get auto laid. I've been honest to 5 girls so far and they all don't believe me. I don't want to lie.

When I jack off I think about the crazy sexually uninhibited annoying mentally ill girl I used to fuck

then I think of you less

True, i don't bare my soul to anyone nor think anyone could handle it anyway. It's too dark

Do I need to pull a Monika on your ass? Where is your gfs file so I can delete her.

Thus we part ways. I'm sorry too.

I would like to hear the story of this dark soul of yours.

Do you want a pure soul, or someone you can actually connect with and understands you for everything you are?

Sweet naive child. You know there are so many pure souls, maybe you won't encounter many of them but they are numerous, but there are also many darker ones as well. Here, you will meet them easier, but you won't be entertained as much as you will be disturbed and regret getting to know them. You aren't the only one with walls, and those who you do not expect it will have more than one layer of them in place. If you want an easier life, don't enter mine or anyone else's citadel.

Not me
I'll tell you a little bit but it might be long

My intention for wanting to you hear your story was not for entertainment purposes but to empathize with you to understand your way of experiencing the world.

As a highly empathetic person I enter other people's citadels whether I want to or not. If you would like to talk to someone who's only goal is to better understand the human condition then let me know.

All you will do is get lost in mine, I am lost within it myself. Seeketh the one who is willing to be more of an open book, the original poster, here for I am tightly sealed with a key that only one man can fit for it is the shape of his heart.

I was merely capitalizing on them. Mine is not one I can or will share here.

I'm thoroughly burnt out and don't know if I'll make it through the next weeks without failing my classes or losing my shit at someone.

Walked around a University I’ve never been to today to pick up something and I was disturbed by how many looks I got.

I was wearing normal street clothes and I wasn’t gawking at signs like a tourist, I knew where I was going and just walked. But it kept happening, at one point I was facing away from a woman and she walked past me I swear just so she could turn around and look at me with her head tilted to the side.

I’m not good looking by any means but I’m not ugly either, just a totally unremarkable person wondering why so many people were looking at me like some weird alien they’ve never seen before

Great fuck off then attention whore

I've got to realize that I'm better than this, learn to take control of things, and get out of this shit job into something I'm meant for.

Part of me wants to kill myself just to raise the suicide rate in this place.

nevermind I got ahead of myself.

I care way to fucking much what people think of me.

Funny, were you not the one asking anonymous people their backstories, isn't that requesting their attention in a way? You should know anyone can answer your post with the same name. Anyone.

I've added a throw out email in the attached image if you would rather not discuss the inner workings of your mind on a public image board.

I believe mutual trust to be the most important connection between two human beings. I will promise to keep all conversations private and will delete all conversations from the attached email account once you are finished so there will be no record of them. As I mentioned I my only goal here is to understand the darker side of humanity.

Attached: throwaway email.png (1920x1080, 29K)

No, that wasn't me you dipshit and he wasn't inviting YOU to talk. larp elsewhere.

tell us

Ah, but you have no name or face here, in fact, you share your name with me. One can larp if they wish to here, that is how some get things off their chest. You have no power over stopping me from doing it I am afraid. You are certainly dark but it seems to be in a bitter, perhaps even jealous way. Those kinds souls are dark... but often not mysterious. Under my walls there is still kindness and purity, just layered under something dark. Like a covered lamp.

I greatly appreciate your offer, dear user. You are kind to extend your hand. I must reject it though, for my own personal reasons. Do not ever cease your quest to understand people however, even when people like me refuse to be understood. You are a light who shines no matter what, and this light will guide the willing out. For now, I am safer where I am. It was just a opportunity to ramble on, really. Thank you for that.

No one said anything about you leaving her for me
We're just playing with dreams

He wasn't talking to you, femmafuckpiece. He's literally responding to another anonette. Learn2larp if you insist on doing so.

But he literally invites me here, there couldn't possibly be confusion on his end when he quoted the post where I admit I am not the op he replied to, yet he invites me anyway.
His hand isn't to just one person if his goal is, and I quote,
>who's only goal is to better understand the human condition
then he must speak to many, not only one. And that is admirable.

Look at all the girls wishing this was them
Anyway you can bring her too, let's have fun for once
Ball's in your court

>calls another an attention whore
>wants all the attention from a random user to herself
Is this projection?

Attached: the big think.gif (2048x2048, 1.02M)

Suck his dick already you bloody cunt

>Attack of the Larpie Harpies

Attached: larpieharpies.png (528x718, 929K)

Must you get so vulgar when I simply deconstructed a simple misunderstanding on your end with logic? I am not out to attack you, but you seem to wish to attack me. Why is this?

lmfao!

Wow, did NOT expect that.
I guess you never stop getting surprised, huh?
But why tho?

Aww. You beat me to posting my hottest new meme that was inspired by you. Do you know how many hours I slaved in mspaint?

Attached: GIOYC.png (265x386, 198K)

Yours may replace mine, it is superior.
fuckin saved.

Attached: 1539148652290.jpg (218x265, 21K)

>But why tho?
The larpie harpies know nothing but larping for they are full of lust, sexual frustration, paranoia and rage.

I want to see you so badly. Even if it's just one last time for a few seconds... It's killing me...

If you do chance to see them again then you should make the necessary arrangements in order to stay in contact. Don't let that could-be last encounter go to waste.

They are beasts, nothing more or less. The apparent similarity to feral Elvish maidens is a cruel hoax, perpetuated no doubt by one of the twisted Gods of Chaos, or perhaps the Lord of Murder.

god damnit
can't hold my keks for this thread

KEK

I have pure OCD and i will literally never be able to be happy about myself or my circumstances

I can do anything right now, draw outside, go on a trip to montreal for a week, read a book in the park, and i cant because a deep rooted unhappiness consumes every fiber of my being, every time im alone i fall into this pit of self loathing, and anger, spite, jealousy, just every negative emotion you can imagine, i cant create a goal for a better me and work on myself because, I dont feel fulfilled by anything, i waste my days distracting myself untill the next day comes, every time i think about doing something enjoyable its like its infected by negative thoughts and ripped apart, im a mess of a human being and i cant imagine myself being happy in any way, and in a cruel irony i dont actually have ideations of suicide despite them clearly being warranted, i dont know what the purpose of my existence is, i cant even concentrate what little im capable of into anything worthwhile or beneficial, and even if i did manage to find something my OCD and invasive thoughts wont allow me to find any joy or potential future enjoyment from it