I cheated on my girlfriend

I love my girlfriend, so much, shes beautiful, kind, funny, sexy, and has the same hobbies and interests as me. She's everything I could ever ask in a woman, she's literally perfect. She makes me so happy and I don't know why the fuck I did it.. I was chilling on facebook when a 7/10 kinda hoey, but still cute looking girl messages me. something alone the lines of "u single?" I didn't even think about it, and with my girlfriend cuddled of right by my fucking side asleep i lied. told her I was. We get talking, the next day she comes over to mine, we fuck. it was fine, she was lose as fuck though. I cum she leaves.

my phone dings, its my gf, telling me that she was heading off to work but if i wanted to help myself into her place she had still warm cookies in the oven and that she loves me very much.

My heart drops, what the fuck have I done. I may have just fucked up the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I shit you not that night we were in her bed, after having sex a thousand times better than with that godamn whore, i have my arm around her and she goes
"b-baby you love me right?"
i tell her i do but i feel so guilty, shes never questioned me loving her bored.

that was yesterday and idk what to do, does she know? do I keep it a secret? please help.

Attached: bana.jpg (241x241, 11K)

Tell her so she can leave you.

you fucking degenerate scum.

before** not bored, shit.

you don't love her. she just like being wanted and felt something missing anyway.

I love my bf so much that even when we were broken up I felt guilty seeing anyone else. You had a ons while together. Not love.

yeah, I agree
you better have worn a condom

Just forget that you cheated. If you tell your gf, she'll leave you and you'll be so depressed, you'll start browsing /b/. Eventually, you'll become so depressed, that you'll kill yourself on some streaming site to make some people happy or something. Keep it a secret and never tell a soul. You'll be much happier with your girl.

This. A preast actually gave this advice to a guy I knew who cheated on his wife. The guy didn't listen and confessed to his wife. Everything seemed fine for a while, but one day his wife just left him saying saying she could not trust him anymore.

It sounds immoral to lie, but the wrong has already been done, you're an asshole, but if you are determined to not repeat your mistakes, then you can just shut up and let it go.

>then you can just shut up and let it go.
If you can forgive yourself....

tell her you scum. you dont deserve her

Fucking scumbag. You love your girlfriend so much and she is so perfect for you? Yet it only takes a facebook message from a 7/10 skank to get you to cheat on her.

I'm not even gonna give you advice on this because you don't deserve it.

Based and redpilled

Cringe and blue pilled

Post nudes of roastie and wife

Do the decent thing and commit suicide.

This

This better be ironic you fucking asshole. There is absolutely nothing redpilled about cheating on a girl you committed to.

If you swear to your mother never, EVER even to THINK about cheating on her, be quiet and deal with the guilt, but don't let it eat you up. It's your own burden, you earned it, now carry it.
If you can't do that, if you can't be loyal to her, just end it. She doesn't need to know you cheated on her, but if you can't respect her and yourself enough to promise yourself to learn from this "mistake", then tell her it's over. Being honest about why will make her hate you, and cheaters are not highly regarded in social circles.

But if you hate everyone and want to make them suffer because of your foolishness because having a clear conscience is worth more to you than good relationships, by all means, post about this on social media (Jow Forums is social media).

Tell her and accept the consequences of your actions.

YOU CANT DRAW FOR SHIT YOU WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS ME KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Attached: hqdefault-13.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Not ironic. Cheating is redpilled.

Also check em

>cheating is redpilled
You need to see a doctor to get your mental health checked user.

Nice projection beta

if was a mistake and im trying to be better

Which religion has priests that tell spouses to keep their infidelity a secret?

Hahahaha, you're pathetic my man, and as much as I hope you don't do that again, I know you'll definitely do it again. Ffs you talked with the other cunt while the woman you "love" was next to you. You don't care about her. You care about your dick and having a tight pussy to fuck not like the loose one on that other bitch. Oh and the cookies that sucker makes you. At least be honest with yourself.

>with that godamn whore

You told that other girl you were single, right? I don't think you have any business calling her a whore. The only whore here is......

Sorry OP, I know we're all sinners and whatnot, but you did definitely fuck up. Re: telling - I'm not sure what the right choice would be, but the relationship will never be the same either way. The moment you cheated it became a fake relationship, a show you put on for her where you play the loyal boyfriend, even though that's not who you have been.

This. I have some sympathy for people who fall in love with another person by accident while in a relationship, but just replying to some random slut’s message when you don’t even have feelings? How is that worth hurting your girlfriend?

yep, classic behaviour though to blame the other woman and call her a whore as if she forced him to stick his dick in her.

Put that shit behind you and never do it again. If you keep felling guilty you'll eventually fuck your relationship to no salvation

If you can assure you won't do it again, just pretend it never happened.

Your guilt will punish you enough. As far as she knows no wrong has been done.

If you are gonna keep cheating though, then break up with her.

Chances are your girlfriend has cheated already and you'll NEVER find out. Ever.

Keep your mouth shut and lie. Just fucking lie. Women submit to men not the other way around.

If you're going to keep getting strange while in a relationship make sure you always use protection and never have an affair. ONS with sluts while you travel or something is ideal.

Also never have other girls over at your place you fucking idiot. Always fuck at theirs.

Tell her, so she can leave you.
Faggot, your the reason why women think all men think with their dicks, fuck you.

Hey at least the whore asked if he was single, OP straight up lied, he and deserves to empty inside.

Imagine living like this

>Chances are your girlfriend has cheated already and you'll NEVER find out. Ever.
How is this even a valid argument? Sure, there are some women out there who cheat on their boyfriend. But it's bullshit to simply assume your girlfriend will cheat/has cheated on you.

What you are basically saying is: ''your girlfriend likely cheated on you, so you might as well do it yourself and lie about it. Because she likely did the same thing to you''. Fuck off man. Who wants to be in a relationship with this kind of mindset? Call me a beta, call me a pussy call me whatever you want. If you live your life with this mindset you might as well stay away from relationships all together.

>Who wants to be in a relationship with this kind of mindset?

Welcome to 2018 dipshit. This is the way the game is played among everyone.

Do you know how easy it is to cheat for a woman? Like do you REALLY know? Getting women to cheat is like getting a duck to eat bread.

>What you are basically saying is: ''your girlfriend likely cheated on you, so you might as well do it yourself and lie about it. Because she likely did the same thing to you''.

There's literally nothing wrong with that fuck off back to plebbit faggot

Worst bait ever. Why are you telling lies on the internet?

Then why would you ever consider entering a relationship? If you ask me, relationships are about loyalty and commitment to one another. If you can't stay loyal to your girl and you don't trust your girl to stay loyal to you, relationships have no purpose anymore.

Keep telling yourself that.

I fully understand you my man, and you're absolutely right
I can't even imagine betraying my current gf in such a way and I don't understand how anyone could betray the person they love
If you don't actually love the person you're with, but they do love you, then how the fuck do your morals let you do that kind of thing to a person who loves you? It's the single worst thing, it breaks their heart, and for what? For a night of sex that you'd get regardless from your partner?
And if neither of you love each other, then what are you even doing in a committal-based relationship?
Like you are actually a trash human being if you do something like that

Pre-marital relationships are parking lots until the next best thing comes along or until one partner gets so fat and unattractive they settle or if someone's got money

Marriage is a contract for resources and child rearing.

A passionate filled night with a sexy exotic partner is worth way more than staying loyal and committed to someone with their own agenda and the social means to act on it

Monogamy only works when women lived under the fear of God and the village would stone her to death for adultery. Take that away and your best bet is to have multiple fuck-buddies at a time or marry into money.

>I can't even imagine betraying my current gf in such a way and I don't understand how anyone could betray the person they love

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>then how the fuck do your morals let you do that kind of thing to a person who loves you
>brings up morals when it comes to sexual attraction

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

WHAT AN ADORABLE LAD HAHAHAHAHAHA

ITT thread OP makes bullshit story to get blue pilled moralfags yelling at redpilled oldfags.

>muh dik muhfugga
You aren't a fucking animal, kid, learn to control yourself
You've probably never felt love, have you?

>WHO HURT YOU
>SIPS TEA

>dick gets hard = love
must be a nice world to live in

I wish I could be content with being a spineless cuck like you

Tell her, break up, then kill yourself you fucking filth. If you weren't happy with what you had, end it.

user confirmed decent troll but ultimately a fraud.

This would be the right course of action if she desperately needed the relationship to work out. Machiavellian behaviour is a tragic necessity when looking after people.

But in this case, OP is just looking out for #1.

She will find out eventually. If you love her, admit it, and don't let her not break up with you. She deserves better.

Try again with someone else, and do it properly.

user stop living your life in fear.

I used to be like you until 23 yo, you know
Then I fell in love and all of the nihilism, pragmatism and all that 19th century schlock flew right out of the window when I thought about her
It's like my mind wasn't under my control anymore when she was the subject of my thought process, she turned me into a headless romanticisist, and yet completely fine and working as usual in regards to everything else that wasn't her
That's what I think you never felt, and that's why you think with your dick

>She will find out eventually

She really won't. It's really not that difficult to have a ONS and not tell your partner.

Got something to say faggot?

What the fuck are you talking about

Jesus what do they put in the water these days?

You are a good son of bitch

nah don't worry about it man, your peepee feels good and that's all that matters
cheers

Congrats you just figured out how women operate

Op you really need to stop talking to other girls while you have a gf. If you refuse to talk to them your temptation to cheat will diminish.

OH BUT IF OP WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT HER GUY FRIENDS YOU'D CALL HIM AN IMMATURE INSECURE CONTROLLING BETA

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE RIDE NEVER STOPS