Is this kind of hairstyle too childish for an 18 year old...

Is this kind of hairstyle too childish for an 18 year old? I've been told from a friend that it is but most of my friends have undercut so their opinion doesn't matter much to me.
I've been trying to make this kinda "rocker" hairstyle work for ages. Think my upper part is too much longer than the rest to the point that I look like I have a block on my head. Any hair tips are welcomed.

Attached: 2018-10-10 21.39.31.jpg (480x800, 211K)

Here's another angle.

Attached: 2018-10-10 21.40.27.jpg (480x800, 200K)

I have the same kind of wavy/curly hair as you, and I find it always makes me look younger, especially after I shave my face. I don't like it getting this long for above reasons.

I find it kinda neat. I just don't know if it actually looks good, sometimes I think that my top is way longer than the sides and that proportions are not right and I end up looking like a retard

I have the opposite opinion I suppose. I'm always paranoid the side gets too long and puffs out which I think looks dorky as hell. I also get mad cow licks so keeping my hair short is easier all around.

I'd like to have it like a helmet more than a mop on the top without much sides, based on the picture should I get a haircut and start growing it a new or keep it as it is?

I think you look cute, OP

You're only 18, so it doesn't matter. When you want to be playing the part of a responsible adult (no offense), then I would suggest keeping it trim and sharp looking.

That said, every time i get a haircut after letting it grow out a bit, I always get compliments from the ladies.

I think it looks alright. But you could try fooling around with some different hair products to make it look nicer/shinier/slicker etc.

It doesn't look like you're using anything at all for your hair or like you're even styling it in a certain way. I bet you could do better with the cards you were dealt because you actually have pretty nice wavy/curly hair.

Curly headed guy here, you don’t get many options. Longer waves or short with or without texturing...

Attached: 1D3BAB50-EFD6-45E4-ADD2-485749E7BDD2.jpg (2208x1242, 277K)

>"rocker" hairstyle

You look like a god damn Lego character, I don't know of any rockstar with hair like that.

I'm not wanting to be mean, but that hair "style" just makes me so mad. I see it all the time and it's usually on guys who have autism or asperger's or something.

Do something with it, anything. Grow it out so it's down to your ass, make dreadlocks, shave your head and go bald, shave your head into a mohawk and dye it bright red - anything is better than lego hair

Thank you so much this means a lot

Lol lego hair.

I used to have lego hair too, for like all of my childhood and teens. When I turned 17/18 is when I started styling it properly, especially since I was into metal and punk and goth so there was a bunch of different ways I could style my hair out.

Now it's been 6 or 7 years since I've had a proper haircut, my hair's down to my ass when I let it down.

Attached: index.jpg (162x204, 3K)

You're right I'm not. I'm not using anything at all, I just wash it every 2nd day and towel it till it's dry. I don't even use a comb. Any particular products?

I want to avoid looking like a metal/punk/goth freak, not that there's anything wrong with it I just don't want to be stand out that much.

I'm not saying you should get a Skrillex haircut and dye it pink - but Lego hair does make you stand out and not in a good way either.

Long-ish hair is extremely common these days, like down to your neck/shoulders.

Looking at my current length and proportions, should I get a haircut and grow it a new or should I just keep growing it?

>too childish for an 18 year old
No. Unattractive? Yes.

Tips? Just not a undercut I hate that shit.

Just grow it out it doesn't mater, it'll take like 6 months to a year to grow it out.

i have the same hair type as you! don't be a robot and look like every body else. also girls will really like it and want to play with it thats what happens

Thank you user, yeah the main point is that I don't want to look basic but also to not stand out so much and I guess it works.

Will try it out and see how it goes.

Looks great OP don't sweat it

>is my haircut childish
If your hair requires little to no styling and doesn't need trimming, it's probably a kid's haircut. Your hair is long enough to get a curly undercut, give it some thought and if you do, get it done at a proper barbers, not the same place your mother has took you since you can remember.

>not the same place your mother has took you since you can remember
Hit close to home.

I'm strongly against undercuts since I don't like them and a lot of people have it.

>Hit close to home.
It wasn't a lucky guess.
>I'm strongly against undercuts since I don't like them and a lot of people have it.
Google hair cuts for men with curly hair, unfortunately for you undercuts are "in".
You might dislike undercuts because you think you either can't pull them off or because an ex left you for someone who has one, consider going to a proper barber and asking them what they can do with your hair if you really aren't sure about your options, they have books and all sorts to flick through. On you not liking undercuts because others have them, not liking something because other people is pretty daft if you can't find another option, failing that get a buzz cut or get your hair cut short enough that is isn't curly.

I personally have an undercut, it keeps your head from getting hot and is easy enough to keep in order, I can pay fuck all at a shit barber's to trim the sides as the top doesn't need cutting too often.

Looks nice, please don't get zoomer hair.

Attached: Zoomer dance.gif (1024x750, 493K)

It's not a bad memory or something I literally just do not like it, it looks like a worse version of a Mohawk

I won't get an undercut I'm 100% sure. Thanks.