Help me, anons

There is a poll. You know what to do.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNpsf9CDpYEO13y9tgwocwAMH3ybZYAwwhFz8WjlrvPulxkw/viewform

Be sure to 'explain' your choice.

Attached: IMG_20190126_223231.jpg (1080x1177, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In case you have any doubts about the crimes of the japs: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

At the time it was looked at as the easiest way to end the war...also it was estimated that the U.S.A. would lose 1,000,000 toops just trying to take mainland Japan so it was looked at as necessary

troops*

Nice data mining scheme, faggot

So why didn't they try a ceasefire first? I'm sure the Japs would have listened.

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-154021_Chrome.jpg (1080x1866, 445K)

Poll's not mine, homosexual.

Can't vote because poll doesn't have the correct choice. First nuke was a good decision, but the second one was needless

>get attacked by japs
>”hey can you guys not”
>Japs stop and war ends

Not sure...I do know we thought at the time that they wouldn't give up even if we threatened to invaded the mainland.....we dropped one nuke and they didn't surrender...so the Generals might have been right about them not surrendering if we threatened to invade

they wouldn't surrender after the first Nuke leaf..so we dropped another ...then they surrendered...it was necessary

They literally trained their kids to run to the beach with sharpened sticks in case we invaded.

>'explain' your choice.

Ching Chong Ding Dong where dog go?

>Strongly agree
Ended the war quickly without a US invasion of Japan (would have taken years and lots of US casualties), was a big dick show off to the Soviets, and most importantly avoided a Japan divided like Korea- IIRC had the US gone with an invasion of Japan, the Soviets were going to invade the northern portions as well, leaving a divided Japan. Nuking them was definitely a good choice

Put strongly agree and said it's because I'm Chinese.

And that makes it better why?

Voted strongly disagree. I hate nips but I hate amerifats even more.

All the newfags aren't sure what to vote and they want to be told

Attached: 1543559986735s.jpg (249x166, 8K)

>This form was created inside of Howard County Public School System.

Attached: faggot dog.jpg (500x430, 56K)

From an American point of view, yes, it was a good decision.

I ain't gaining data, just happy to fuck up someone's fun

Bump

Attached: How_the_US_Entered_WWII.jpg (4968x2600, 3.72M)

Just told them we shoulda nuked Israel. What are the consequences? :v)

>that kind of reasoning but is too pussy to commit to "strongly agree"

Find your balls

Why not drop one city destroying nuke instead of two? Surely they won't want to fight if we drop one!

Disagree, because it led to the allies winning