How do I get a 100 girl harem?

How do I get a 100 girl harem?

Attached: Vo1YyeM.jpg (520x629, 96K)

Convert to Islam and kill yourself in the name of allah.
72 virgins right there.

Or just kill yourself because your dream is unattainable in any civilized country where rape is illegal

100 at the same time is impossible without massive wealth.
But you can maintain a rotation of girls with a huge amount of charm and a good amount of money.

Very very carefully.

Dream

By being born hundreds of years ago into a royal family in an Islamic country. You know what's better than 100 girls for sexy-time? Ice Cream. Go get as much ice cream as you can all at once; get all different flavors, even the ones you don't know if you like. It's great.

Islam doesn't preach that, wahabi does.

Even scientist differ in everything almost.
But science remains science.

And i feel really bad that people like you without the slightest clue about islam would say something so American.

2% who are targeting muslim countries with the support of US, Brit, and some European cuck countries supporting these ak47 armed protester "moderate" doesnt qualify to represent islam.

Not even close.

Attached: US-Navy-Vice-Admiral-William-H-P-Blandy-his-wife-and-Rear-Admiral-Frank-J-Lowry-cut-a-mushroom-cloud (700x684, 51K)

Hmm, ice cream is nice, but what about ice cream while having sex with 100 girls?

tuche.

Don't you have a woman to rape then beat to death for being a whore?
or throw a faggot off of a roof?

Being a muslim is like being a rat; fucking disgusting

All religions have different sects, but few as violent as that.

*two-shé

*100-she

I think you have to blow up or something.

I thought that was for 72

It's more work than it's worth bro.

Become a dictator of some shithole country.

Has anyone done that who isn't a native?

Stalin was Georgian.

Nobody cares about your pedantic separations
They just want their loved ones back from your barbarian cousins, not half-assed semantics explaining why you people are totally vestiges of peace.

Wait I thought he moved to Russia at a young age

Georgia was part of the Russian Empire and he was active in Tiflis before the revolution

I wouldn't say this is impossible because nothing is, but it would be really hard to pull off properly even with a lot of money.

what i mean by properly is have all the girls on equal/good terms with each other so they don't kill each other like a pack of dogs, and keep them all happy WITH YOU so they don't leave.

You could just abduct 100 toddlers/kids and raise them to believe you are god or some bullshit in a 3rd world country but even then you would probably just get torn apart limb from limb when an angry mob of parents find you.

The logistics seems like the hardest thing. You can barely get 2 women to accept you at the same time, let alone 100.

That would cause a drone strike

This is probably the only feasible solution

Try building a fucking pyramid, i suggest financial one.

That covers the money part of his plan for sure.

Now he just has to make a woman love him.