Can a relationship work if I'm not particularly attracted to his body or lifestyle?

Can a relationship work if I'm not particularly attracted to his body or lifestyle?

>pic semi related

Attached: images-44.jpg (423x640, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VELp2mibBL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then what are you attracted to?

Bake him cakes and it will go away soon enough.

Is he fit or fat? And sometimes it can work but usually they have to excel in life like at work.

Well if you arent attracted to him via by body then its no problem. Maybe you should focus on what makesyou aattracted to him in the first place.

See pic

He doesn't eat carbs

Fit

That's what I'm doing but I'm concerned

Attached: 16312422.jpg (668x459, 43K)

>He doesn't eat carbs
He will if you tell him you think he is too skinny.

Break up or get better taste.

He heard my conversation with my friend about liking "dad bods" and he questioned it. I was honestand told him that I'm attracted to bigger guys (yeah don't judge please)
He keeps going to places like Jow Forums and doing gains by eating even healthier. I'm so bored by him and his lifestyle. It's not even fun going to eat with him because he talks about the nutritional factors and macros or whatever.

That's not your place to judge what someone is sexually attracted to.

Why don't you leave him and find somebody you actually like?

It's my place to judge whatever I want, as is yours.

I am meeting him later to tell him. I posted here just to get advice on this.

I feel bad because he really wants to be with me for a long time and I just don't see it working.

Why did you want to be with him if you don't like fit people?

It's Halloween season you can load him up with candy and have the lard-ass you want by December.

I didn't think I was this shallow. He is a super nice person and liked our friendship but I find myself increasingly craving a bigger man.

> if I'm not particularly attracted to his body or
This is temporal, bodies change. But if you’re not attracted then you’re not attracted.

>lifestyle
This is trickier... sometimes this is a temporary thing (especially if it’s something that’s forced by external factors, like lack of money) but when it’s a choice, and it’s somehting you’re not attracted to, this can become a *major* sticking point that causes some pretty big conflicts.

In the end though, go with your gut. You’ve probably got an idea of whether you’re truly interested or not. Don’t let dumb excuses sway you one way or the other.

OP we like what we like and nothing wrong with a preference. I love older men and had gotten shit from everyone including my family and younger guys. Even tried hard and was engaged to a guy near my age but had to cancel the wedding plans, my heart wasn't in it, constantly fantasizing a life with an older man.

onions

I too, do not judge people for being attracted to 9 year old girls. Glad to see you're as tolerant and enlightened as I.

your insecurity is speaking

FUCKING WOMEN STOP TRYING TO TAKE OUR GAINS AWAY LEAVE HIM AND LET HIM TRANSCEND HUMANITY IN PEACE YOU GAINS VAMPIRE

Attached: pepe5.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

I unironically agree.
Lads don't lift for women, they can't appreciate the value. Lift so that you can be content with yourself, and you will eventually find women attracted to your completeness.

I believe the question should be: why are you wasting you time with him then? What about him are you then so attracted too?

Right now you wanna change him into something he hates. break up. you will both me happier

>Right now you wanna change him into something he hates

Where did it say she wants to change him?

>>pic semi related
I dont know... Chads are a major turn off for me so I avoid them like they're personification of aids.

I like my guys tall, nordic, slender, nerdy and hung.

youtube.com/watch?v=VELp2mibBL4

Same. I prefer tall big guys or chubby guys

Having said this my boyfriend is skinny fit with abs and I love him still.

alright... yall... I dont fuckin understand women I swear to god yall some underdeveloped lizard race you're attracted to VINCE VAUGHAN BODY TYPE oh my god you're gonna fuck some bill murray lookin ass built like sack of potatoes ass beer gut having middle aged man... dont understand this. You aint the only one either I've noticed like 20% of women prefer chubby men lol tf. This would be like if I wanted to fuck oprah winfrey or my school principal lmao

Vince is fucking hot. Stfu

the mans an anthropomorphized gummy bear listen to yourself

Attached: IMG_20180910_212451.jpg (1200x1600, 679K)

I'd eat him.

You will never understand the feeling of being wrapped up in a big mans arms. Never.

>I like my guys tall, nordic, slender, nerdy and hung.
>tfw I am four those things but still no gf.

>tfw I am four those things but still no gf.
You dont meet the 'guy' requirement, do you?

im gonna strangle u bitch

I don't meet the Nordic one.

Godamn what a man.

Attached: images-45.jpg (300x400, 22K)

What are you?

So I've been going to the gym and working out for no reason?

Seriously?

Pajeet

My mom's parents of from northern Scotland, my dad's are from Germany, around Hamburg.

I'm sorry friend

Not necessarily. Some fems like fit guys but they come with superficial expectations...at least my girlfriends who like fit guys do.

yeah i dont get it either, and im a woman, like whats the appeal?

Fake and gay. There are a lot of Indians here, but I am not one.

Does that make you a german with bagpipes?

Is there? I thought it was mostly Americans and chinese peoples.

Also Indians aren't tall.

I think its great that you're a woman lol want to add me on discord?

Nomnomnom

Attached: giphy-2.gif (480x360, 2M)

I think it makes me Hitler's final revenge, considering my grandfather spent the war fighting the Germans and Italians, and now they're all his grandkids.

See, stuff like this is why I don't believe women actually care about personality. Vince Vaughan isn't even remotely funny.

He is funny to me.

Attached: images-48.jpg (554x554, 18K)

Funny looking maybe.

Why so jealous user?

Because I'm mad about the Psycho remake.

I understand actually.

Attached: MLh.gif (500x282, 2.61M)

whats discord?

it's what I use to abuse women over the internet lol

CREEP ALERT.

I'm not a creep babe I'm a very funny, handsome and smart young man you're the one wanting to fuck vince vaughan you're a walking stranger danger scenario compared to me a sweet and more or less harmless internet comedian.

You're a self proclaimed psychopath, "babe"

>tfw no tall, German, slender, nerdy, hung bf

hey dont use my own lexicon against me sweets you're digging up my buried maternal traumas

Call me mommy and I'll heal you, freak.

>I don't meet the Nordic one.
Weeeell, still good enough. Just talk more to people in general. Watch how others act and do it. Copy.

Whoa who's the cutie in pic?

You sound hot :P

It's not like I'm entirely socially incompetent or anything. I like talk to people all the time, and I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it.

I'm flattered that my vague description sounds attractive. I assure you though, the devil's in the details.

>>tfw no tall, German, slender, nerdy, hung bf
>tfw this is my husband of 12 years
and we produced three astonishingly beautiful offsprings ()

>the devil's in the details.
Post pic and I'll decide. Are you ginger. I'm weak for gingers and their freckles too.

I am not a ginger.

Attached: 2018-08-30 12.49.51.jpg (2108x3134, 3.59M)

Fucking cute :P
You don't look much different from my husband. What's your problem then? Where's the "devil" I can't see anything...

I swear the only difference is that my husband has lighter hair and a more Germanic nose. Your lips seem sexier though... god I'm weak for sexy lips. (But not weak enough to cheat, just to be clear).

I dunno, I got like a consistent 4/10 on /soc/, so I figure there must be some problem. Aside from my deadpan expression of course.

I think not.

I was in a relationship wtih a really obese girl who also led an extremely self destructive lifestyle.

it didn't go over the 1st month, these people just drain you and also sex is barely enjoyable when you don't like them physically and you put all of the other shit together.

Also I know its an extremely scummy thing to say but to be honest I also didn't want to be seen with her in public because people would just say "user is dating a fat girl!"

>consistent 4/10 on /soc/
/soc is a pile of shit and doesnt represent all the different tastes of different people. Unironically my ovaries just spasmed a little. I give you a 9/10. Would marry and bear your children.

You do realize that /soc/ like most of Jow Forums is filled with human waste who literally just want to make others feel bad, right?

Soc is a TERRIBLE place to ask for real opinions. I once posted like 5 times as a catfish on a rate me thread and the 5 pictures kept on being used for months to initiate those threads to make others feel bad.

*some faggot posts the picture I catfished with*

"hehe rate me guys and ill rate you"

of course everyone rated 8-10 because the girl i chose was hot as fuck, and then the catfisher would just say "oh I rate you 2/10 sorry but your face is too fucked up!"

some people just wanna see the world burn.

>my deadpan expression
Yeah you need to smile more but it's just a pic so who cares. Be more confident irl though. I know that chicks dig my husband and if he started lifting and gain I'm sure he couldn't even keep them off. Most women just dig ops pic but just know: not all do.

That's probably for the best. I'd hate to ruin a perfectly good marriage by posting on Jow Forums.

>soc is a pile of shit
That's nice to hear. I was kinda wondering if they were reliable, given that they're very much not random.
>9/10 Would marry and bear your children.
That's a first.

You're not ugly at all btw, if you're having trouble finding female attention, work on your magic. get a friend to take you some great pictures with a good camera like that of an iphone x or a oneplus6 then open a tinder (note if you had a tinder in the past and never got likes, create a new fb account just for a new tinder and open a new one with that new account, old accounts get "blacklisted" by tinder and your profile is not shown to many people). First matches might not be too cute but they'll help you relax in conversation.

And get a hobby that you can show off, pick a style and stick wtih it. I had a coworker who was a turbo manlet, guy was like 160 cmand he still got loads of pussy because he was a wicked guitar player and was true to his rocker style

Nice insight. I avoid /soc like the cancer it is.

>That's a first.
You think that's a fist but I guarantee you that this happened often irl when a girl talked to you or passed by, in her mind she'd just think this, over and over.

This happened to me with my husband before we got together. We were co-workers.

>I'd hate to ruin a perfectly good marriage by posting on Jow Forums.
Lol don't worry about that, it's impossible. Real life offers far more "dangerous" situations, I don't know if it is because I am pretty/hot myself or if men just hit on anything that can walk upright.
Even married co workers do that.

Good thing that I am the type of person who can't have a physical relationship without being in love with someone. I really can't wrap my head around people who can casually dance, kiss or have sex with other people.

That's me.

Then why are you so bitter? As a young cute guy life's all yours.

I'm not bitter babe I'm a poete maudit.

Man I hope you're right.

>can't have a physical relationship without being in love with someone. I really can't wrap my head around people who can casually dance, kiss or have sex with other people.
I honestly don't understand how there's even an alternative.

>Man I hope you're right.
I guarantee you that. You'll see soon and please if the time has come think of me and picture yourself how I say

>"I've told you so!" :P

What is the appeal of this. It’s jut a regular ass dude. Is it cause he’s tall? Do you prefer someone on “your level” or below? Does the image in op make you feel insecure?

I'm all of those things, wanna be my gf?

>Do you prefer someone on “your level” or below? Does the image in op make you feel insecure?
Not her, but it's not about "levels", because there is no universal beauty.

I know it is hard to grasp for some people, especially young folks, but that's just how it works. Pic related is a 10/10 body from my own perspective.

Attached: 91qsHS21xxL._AC_UL1500_.jpg (834x1500, 189K)

>I don't like chads
>I like chads who wear glasses
lmao

That meme is so dead that it couldn't even be an exhibit in jurassic park.

bump

Not op but I also find Vince Vaughn sexy.

I just don't like the feeling of abs and muscles unless it's on the arms. I don't feel insecure when I'm with my fit bf but I know the difference between laying in a fit guys arms and laying in a chubby mans arms. I get off on emotion and the emotion attatched outweighs the physically fit and nice to look at emotions. It sounds bad but I love his personality more than his abs. Like Op's boyfriend he will often mention nutrition when he eats but I think it's cute.
If I send him a picture of my lunch he'll say "good job, lots of vitamins and nutrients" and it always makes me laugh. I think Op's boyfriend is probably just living and breathing only fitness so she's tapped out and wants someone who enjoys life more than the gym, which I personally understand because I was happy when he was injured and couldn't dedicate every waking moment to being fit.

Tldr: some of us just like chub

Based. Hitchcock is above remakes.