Random dude in club started shit with me for no reason

>Be in the club
>Drunk and having a good time
>Go to toilet for a pee
>Random ass dude walks up to me
>Starts getting in my face and trying to start a fight
>I say wtf, ask "why are you doing this?"
>He just laughs in my face
>Keeps repeating "what are you gonna do about it? there's nothing you can do to stop me"
>Wont leave me the fuck alone, but he doesn't actually touch me so he cant get in trouble
>Trying so hard to keep my cool
>Guy pisses me off too much
>Get back up in his face and tell him to fuck off very loudly
>Bouncer walks in to toilet
>Sees me in the guy's face
>Drags me out of the club for being "aggressive"
>Refuses to do anything about the other guy because "he didn't see it"

What the fuck happened? Am I in the wrong here? What was that guy's problem? I would chalk it up to him being a drunken asshole but there seemed to be something really sinister about him. He wasnt swearing or raising his voice, and he didn't lay a hand on me, and kept speaking in this low and serious tone. It was as if he was deliberately trying to fuck with me and wanted me to hit him so I would get in trouble. I have no idea who he was? WTF happened?

Attached: 316ecf951d4160223e3e3d1aceca94b0.jpg (1200x1200, 95K)

Looks like your skin is too thin to be in that club

It wasnt some hard ass club, it was some cheesy pop music club. I dont see why people would be doing shit like that as if it was normal

He was probably just on drugs m8. Wouldn’t worry about it

Had a similar experience

Im kinda worried though. Like did that guy know me? Does he have beef with me? Did I do something to upset him? The way he was talking, it wasnt usual drunk/druggy aggression, it was like creepy behavior, as if he genuinely wanted me to get properly fucked over. I think he was hoping I would actually hit him so he could get me arrested or some shit

being weak faggot is never good. If he would do this to me he would piss blood from his ass. Looks like you need some reality check so you can learn that this kind of retarded fags need to be put into their faggot place. faggot. Watcha goin to do about it honky?

Should have put his ass down as soon as he opened his mouth now you will cry on image board. Weak!

Sorry you got kicked out of the club, but hear this place is always open to faggots like you

Attached: Weenie_Hut_Juniors.png (1061x800, 1.05M)

What the fuck would I stand to gain from fighting him? Would have ended the night in handcuffs and probably looking at an assault charge considering the asshat didn't even have the balls to throw the first punch, he probably wanted me to hit him first so he could just claim self defense and get off scot free

He was threatening you. You had every right to throw first punch. Learn law next time faglord it might save your life.

Yeah but the dude was evidently a sinister bitch, you dont say the shit he was saying to me without having some ulterior motive, eg. getting me thrown in the slammer for throwing the first punch while he just says he was defending himself

Just avoid clubs in general OP. They're full of bad people. :

Your whole attitude pisses me off. Seems like the guy was right. You are just little bitch. I would have done the same to you. Dont go to clubs if you are weak faggot.

Why are you memeing like this? Drop the online macho act buddy, its unnecessary

no thanks stay faggot.

So what happened was this guy baited you into getting aggressive. Bouncer was probably in on it too. No you didnt do anything, its some asshole struting his shit trying act like he owned the place and picked you because you looked the weakest. You did nothing wrong. That guy was being a piece of shit.

>and picked you because you looked the weakest.

Oh shit this one is going to hurt OP so much. lmao. Thanks for your imput roasty i would never say it better.

Shut up fag

watcha going to do bout it?

Called you a fag, thats pretty much it. Anything more would be giving you too much credit.

that's pretty shitty, was this in america?
he was probably just another tough drunk faggot

Some people are assholes, especially when drunk. Some people go out on the weekend with the express goal of starting shit because that is their idea of a good time. It isn't your job to teach them life lessons or be there for the abortive attempt at self therapy. Just be around other people because there are plenty of them and life is too short to get all butt hurt over some drunken asshole trying to make themselves feel better by starting shit.

It doesn't mean it doesn't sting a little afterwards, but there is always this part of you that is going to be like could of would have should of. From having had fights in the past I'd just like to say that broken teeth and other random injuries are pretty horrible. It stings now, but in a few days, weeks, months, years etc I bet you never think about it.

With hindsight I severely regret the broken front tooth earned by continuing to escalate in a similar situation. I wasn't going to back down, I didn't care, I was going to fight them to the death, in the moment everything was turned up, I didn't care there were a group of them, I wasn't backing down, everything is suddenly black, oh man why isn't my body working suddenly, where the fuck am I? Emergency dentist can't see me for a day, this hurts a lot, take my money, sure I understand it might need repairing every few years, it usually hurts, take my money.

Another time a guy did a very similar thing to what you described and I told him to fuck off and asked him what he was going to do about it. Later on he followed me outside and pulled a knife. I pretty much froze on the spot and it was only the quick actions of a random person nearby who grabbed him by the neck, lifted him off the ground and slammed him head first into the ground that stopped me getting stabbed.