Normies will get infuriated if you even imply you want a virgin gf

>normies will get infuriated if you even imply you want a virgin gf
>At the slightest idea of asking for purity they'll yell "WELL GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR FAIRY TAIL PRINCESS" and "AND WHAT EXACTLY YOU HAVE TO OFFER", as if a virgin woman is a mythological being and you need to be a 10/10 to be able to have one
Are normies in the wrong, Jow Forums, or is asking for a virgin girl really that much of a request??

Attached: IMG_6888.jpg (800x2048, 325K)

There's nothing wrong with it but you have to get really really lucky past the age of 20

This thread will rapidly degrade into calling non virgin women whores, and you will eventually reveal that you not only want a virgin gf, but are disgusted by the thought of anything else. That is why normies get infuriated.

I don't understand this picture

That's a lot of implying for things that didn't happen yet.

Attached: IMG_4399.gif (382x450, 704K)

No, it isn't impossible. It might be hard sticking to your norms and values when most of society has polar opposite views but people like you do exist elsewhere.

Give it time. I will be vindicated shortly.
And if I'm wrong, congratulations, you'll be the proud owner of the first ">tfw no virgin gf" thread to not devolve into a shitfest.

Hey great advice thread, definitely doesn't belong in Jow Forums

The reason you want a virgin gf is because you're insecure

Give me reasons completely unrelated to your ego and I'll change my mind

P.s. its fine to have desires/beliefs related to insecurities, such as not wanting to fly, but it should be represented as a personal problem and not as a gross generalization ie "planes are very dangerous and kill people annually" (note: the conclusion in that statement is self-evident, and is actually very false)

i just can't imagine kissing a mouth that has had a dick inside it. so gross.

What about when your own dick has been inside that mouth?

Attached: 1532392405584.jpg (360x360, 32K)

Faggots like you want a virgin gf because you guys are insecure and can’t stand the idea of your future partner having sex with anyone other than yourself

Shhhh user his penis will be the only penis she sucks/fucks and it's clean so she's clean right?? That makes sense?

Tfw I got a cute shy virgin gf without even really trying, and I'm not even particularly impressive or anything :^)

Why the fuck would you talk about this with western people IRL? You already know they’ll just get pissy at you. That’s like going to Arabia or China and demanding a non-virgin. It won’t fly. BELIEVE whatever you want, but ACT like you agree with the crowd.

I only LTR virgins but I don’t talk to people about it because they’d get butthurt.

Attached: 68A223A4-E006-4365-99CD-C8D9EC5034FA.jpg (1200x676, 115K)

Of course, then it's not sweet or cute it's just disgustingly normal and mundane like brushing your teeth.

>wanting a virgin gf when you're over 18
Anyone who isn't a social outcast loses their virginity before they finish university (accounting for being a "late bloomer").
Asking for a virgin (meaning having never made contact with someone else's genitals) is frowned upon by most people because you come across as insecure and manipulative wanting someone who doesn't know any better.

Just let these dumb niggers find their virgin waifus. Then when reality sets in and they realize their sweet innocent girls are actually full of sexual hangups and incredibly inexperienced they'll come back here crying about how their wives can't make them cum.

>the things you want aren't the same things that I want, therefore, you're stupid

Non-virgins are statistically more likely to cheat on you, have poor personalities, neglect your kids, and live poor lifestyles.

>a man
>in missionary/mating press
>not climaxing
That's on him dude.

i'm not grossed out by my own dick

Nobody gets infuriated except incels like OP. OP is a typical incel, his IQ is 80 at max, and when people tell him he's a retard he starts thinking they are infuriated.

I don't want a virgin gf at my age

What I want is to be a teen again and have a first love, wish I could have experienced that

You can’t help being disgusted by things. If maggots make me start grimacing then I can’t just train myself to not be revolted.

Attached: C5534D9A-734F-45D5-9BBD-9D1299C569AF.jpg (320x240, 23K)

I'd literally trade my life to know what it feels like. At least I'd die happy.

Maybe in your degenerate country. On the global scale, it’s not normal.

Attached: A713A852-5B57-48D2-9C60-C9442278D17B.jpg (750x500, 133K)

Best of luck to you and your pure snowflake woman, you dumb asshole.

>Getting a blowjob from a woman who doesn't know how
Absolutely not.

One time has to be their first, you absolute moron. You think women are just born with dicks in their mouths?

>asking Jow Forums about normies
kek

>found a virgin
>didnt bother to make sure she was actually cute
Still your problem.

>One time has to be their first, you absolute moron.
Said the unemployed man to the company seeking applicants with work experience.

No. I'll just let them practice on stupid niggers like yourself and let you get all the bad blowjobs, they'll break up with you, and she'll suck my dick like a pro. Thanks user.

This graph is complete, utter bullshit. Nearly all western countries are missing, and it doesn't provide a source other than "hurr durex said so".

>implying I need experience to work at McDonalds
No prob user, that's what I'm here for. Always happy to help a bro out.

But she wont be cute then, so you lose.

>attacking the source itself

Lol

Attached: EB595771-7CD6-41D9-9F58-E79D08198FC5.png (948x445, 85K)

I don’t even get why you would want a virgin gf unless you were a virgin yourself

Would you want a new can of coke or a can of coke which had 50 dicks in it?

You didn't provide a source so how can it be attacked? Anyone can post a meme picture and say "source durex hurrdurr because I said so".

You incels are truly pathetic brainlets.

Humans arent coke cans.

when you get older you'll realize women are a commodity and nothing more.

On the ball

Which US state are you from, how old are you, and at what age did you decide to become an incel?

Ok virgin

Coke cans usually have something good in it.

whores aren't cute

>normie
>purity
>asking in a Canadian tea enthusiast forum
>Are they in the wrong?

You guess, op

Oh she'll be plenty cute as she's moaning to me waiting for my load to shoot down her throat.

Have you ever had a virgin gf op?

Are you a virgin?

>Op
>Girlfriend

user..

no

Then why do you want a virgin gf?

women are supposed to be reserved and cute. it's different for men because we're naturally more aggressive and have stronger sexual urges.
and i've only ever fucked virgins.

>ruining virgin women for everyone else
Good on you buddy

not my problem

>reserved
nigga reserved women are boring as fuck.

women aren't supposed to be exciting. they're supposed to raise children.

>implying they cannot be both
Anyways it's not worth arguing with you anyways. I honestly feel bad for you if you think this way, and I am 99% sure every women will be repulsed by you if you voice these things, sorry.

>be me, virgin
>some spic thot on a Facebook meme group I’m in learns about this and convinces me into watching her give me a free private show on skype
>she’s way chubby but her tits are huge
>I cum in a minute and laugh about it
>we do this like five or six more times and she legitimately gets upset, like literally bitching and crying about how she’s not a whore

Why are non-virgins like this?

Dude these people are the fucks that support things like Sharia law. It's pathetic and they need to be purged. But, because I'm an American, I will support their right to pursue their idea of happiness as it does not infringe on mine. If he can find a moronic female to go along with his moronic ideals then good for him. Just pay your taxes and stay the fuck away from me.

I’m specifically a virgin because I can’t for the life of me risk any chance of an unwanted pregnancy. I’m not an autist btw you assholes, everyone has irrational and/or intense phobias. I do not want kids at all. I want an exciting adventurer/explorer gf. Preferably a virgin like me. I meditate a lot and realized my biggest mistake with women is probably dating non-virgins. White knights will bitch and cry about how dare we not be someone’s retirement from the cock carousel, but I’ve had women straight up apologize for not being virgins. They feel terrible when they meet a great guy who happens to be a virgin, whatever his reasons are.

Why not do a vasectomy?

Bait
But user I AM a virgin

You should've asked his father

They get offended, either way it's pretty hypocritical to want unless you are also a virgin.

I'm waiting for marriage so I expect it but if you don't hold yourself to a standard why should she?

I waited for marriage but I'm 26 now and it never happened.

Vasectomies aren’t foolproof. Only abstinence is. I’m not pro-life or anything, I just have some goddamn self control. It’s easy. Just think to yourself: do I really want to risk a 1% chance of having babies with this bitch knowing my unfortunate ass?

meh, as a virgin girl I don't want to waste my time on dating a virgin guy who will make sex awkward and then dump me to dip into more pussies

How old are you? Would you want sex in a relationship? Why is it cool for women to have a fetish for deflowering guys but the opposite is viewed as disgusting btw

Yeah but the virign girls you're going to find aren't going to be 10/10... Probably 1-4.5/10.

>20125094
Imagine being this pathetic in order to LARP in a Mongolian milk discussion forum as a girl

Attached: IMG_6158.png (870x722, 461K)

what about blowjobs

Why on earth would I leave unless there was something wrong with the relationship?

I'm 24
>Would you want sex in a relationship
only in a relationship
>Why is it cool for women to have a fetish for deflowering guys but the opposite is viewed as disgusting btw
Is it? I think people who have deflowering fetish are weird. I understand if someone wants to be their SO's first, but just deflowering random people for the sake of it is like collecting pokemons or something
creepy

Wasn’t there a Seinfeld episode about a virgin in her 30s

The character was kind of autistic tbqh

Not saying television is real or anything, just wondering what people think about that episode

Okay, and? You're not old.

Because guys are horndogs and can't keep it in their pants

That's why you have follow-ups with a doctor to check that the vasectomy went well. And it's not about self-control, it's about your weird irrational fear of getting a girl pregnant. Don't be so self righteous about it.

Life isn't a fucking Disney movie, it's hilarious that adult men wish they were teenagers so they could be with a teen girl.

>FAIRY TAIL PRINCESS

Have you ever been in a relationship?
Are you hideous or something? Nigger I just don’t want kids lmfao

I have a couple normie friends. They don't get infuriated about it in my experience.
They simply consider promiscuity as state-of-things and consider it a practical impossibility / a grand oddity for a girl to even *be* a virgin in "modern world".
To them it very much is like a mythological beast and they will call you names for wishing a fairy tale to come true.

Rest assured they are in the wrong though. Them be neither unicorns nor is finding one an ordeal. Just know where to look.
PS. People to whom sex is a very low priority make the best possible friends you can have. Get some ASAP.

This is probably bait but I think it's fine to prefer a virgin. My wife was a virgin but I didn't know until a bit after we already started dating. It made me a little happy but I think it would've been fine regardless unless she literally talked about having threesomes and getting dp'd and shit. I think that only looking for a virgin could easily cloud your judgment on other things though. Hell, I know for a fact my cousin was a virgin but a cunt, then she met her (now ex-)husband and she still cheated on him. Also, don't listen to people saying shit like "oh but she'll be inexperienced and suck at sex" because you can literally just have more sex together. It's also retarded to assume virgins are going to be ugly but it's probably true for most older (21+) ones.

It's not a huge request when you're 16. The thing is, 16 years old are desperate as fuck and don't care about that. It's the 22-35 year old incels that suddenly care about virgin girlfriends but at that age group, it hardly exists at all unless the woman is repulsive.

>Nigger I just don’t want kids lmfao
Yes but you can have sex without getting a girl pregnant you retard

Where do you look?

That's going to be any woman past 20 whose still a virgin.

But these nerds probably think a bitch with cat ears and snaggletooth are cute.

Yeah, I dated 2 guys. One dumped me after 3 weeks because I wouldn't put out and the other turned out to have serious mental health issues and he wasn't in the right place for a relationship so we broke up after 7th months of being together. It sucks because I still love him

I really, really don’t want kids or risking it at all. Sex is overrated, anyways.

>loving someone

confirmed desperate

>One dumped me after 3 weeks because I wouldn't put out
Tbh I'd do that too if i found out my gf is a frigid bitch

You've never had sex though. I get the feeling that there's more to this than just the kids thing because there's so many forms of contraception out there, and if you are careful, you will not get a girl pregnant.

Yeah it’s around the time girls start expecting sex that I start heading out the door.
Why are you trying to convince me to have sex? Lmfao
I’m also terrified of STDs and “I changed my mind after the fact” type of rape allegations. I’m not a manipulative piece of shit, I just feel like I’m the type of nerd girls would resent sleeping with. I could probably name more reasons.

I'm desperate for love that is true

I'm far from frigid but I don't want to have sex with guys I'm not in love with. That would be a waste

Dumb people follow trends (such as promiscuity, or fashion).
Look for smart and pedigree women.

They bunch together - find one, find all.

>That would be a waste
Yeah I don’t want to be just another dick on the cock carousel, either.

If they’re older than 20, it’s uncommon in western culture for someone to abstain from sex.
Plenty of people have fucked a few virgins in their life.
You have a good point, but the good news is even virgin girls are promiscuous, and merely haven’t started having sex yet.
But in general women get insecure about their virginity, which is why most of them lowball how many people they’ve had sex with. That’s where the rage is. A guy wants a girl who will value him as a human being, and promiscuous women don’t have the capacity to provide that.

Where?
I'm like 26 an out of uni.