>fetish for Germans

>live in Canada BC
>Germans get replaced and/ or don't speak French/ English

How would a girl go about finding a Ger husbando? and no not you.

Attached: marco.jpg (700x394, 38K)

Go do Germany and marry Ahmed

Are you retarded?
Have you tried actually going to Germany?

Not in Germany

Attached: 7c8.jpg (800x561, 262K)

You don’t.

>thinking Germans enjoy let alone want to speak anything but German.
Sweet summer child. There is a reason nearly everything gets dubbed over in Germany.

I'm 1/4 German and in vancouver

A lot of Germans speak English rather well, French is an elective in high school but I don't think many ever actually get good at it
Since you don't seem willing to travel and try your luck in person, maybe do the interpals thing? I never have, but they got a thread on Jow Forums and as far as I understand it's just people trying to find e-gf's under the guise of maybe learning a language

>There is a reason nearly everything gets dubbed over in Germany.
Yes mind control(conditioning)
The average guy has no say in this.

Born too late.

Attached: 0017_1.jpg (350x315, 58K)

This, the eternal Hans requires constant brainwashing, or he will turn expansionist and genocidal.

Damn. So it's like in Spain?

Germans are very conservative compared to places like America. They also aren't as outgoing or party-oriented.
If you want to find one, your best bet is to be the "girl next door" type of girl and your chances will be decent. Don't go to clubs or bars if you want to find one that wants to commit.
Good places to meet one are the gym, sport clubs, upper-middle class supermarkets and work. I know a woman who got a job which requires her to be in different companies every few months. This way she gets to know a lot of eligible men naturally.

t. german

Attached: 1488116809576.jpg (899x899, 302K)

Reus looks like based SJW blocker but skinny.

Attached: sjw blocker.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

do you look good in a dirndl?

>imagine spending so much time on Jow Forums you started to find Germans attractive

>even his shirt is pointing

>R E P E N T
>S I N N E R

There are few approaches to dating less effective than yours.
But you might consider Germany.

Im half Ger in America.

Are you the type of Burger who calls himself X nationality because their grandparent passed through the country at some point?

Anyone else find it fishy that this was posted right after those femanons gushed over that German guy in the Vince Vaughan thread? Seems like a larp.

Probably not. I actually know some German obsessed Canadian from 4chains, although she's 30+

Lel I'm German and I don't get why you should want one of me. We are potential world leaders but overall wer suck. Just don't fall for the jew.

Which thread?

This one.
>

sshh

Nuh don't like that guy and barely looks German.

Geehrte

Attached: sebastian.jpg (500x611, 70K)

post a pic of yourself

Attached: you.jpg (675x1200, 121K)

I'm the guy from that thread. I don't remember posting this, so unless there's something in the water I doubt there's any connection. I do live in leafland though.

REEEEEEE!

>cultural enrichment on the rise
>dem taxes so gibmethats get '''free''''' stuff
>those lit bordering countries like Switzerland

If you still live in Germany you are an entrepreneur or a Turk

itt: burger Jow Forumsacks talking about countries they've never been to

Not OP, but I need a German Internet friendo because I'm trying to pick up the language. Where do I find one?

It's not like most of them even left their flyover state.

Femanon here if that matters but I would add you.
Post your kik or Discord.

post your discord, perhaps we can talk from time to time

I'd give /soc/ or Jow Forums a try if you want someone with Jow Forums flavour, Schwuchtel.

>/soc/ or Jow Forums
Hope this is b8.

There are quite a few cool people left if you really look for them (aka. get lucky), some might be even German.

Imagine being leftypol and getting triggered by everything.

Groce she's old

Party yuro meme, no 1 in Germany really likes this ugliness.

Dude is so skilled yet so unlucky.

>first WC because was injured every time
>scores and assists
>rest of team so shit they don't make it out of preliminaries

If he were skilled, some decent club would've bought him. He's a meme that had a few good games, just like Schürlle or whatever the name of that Schalke kid who went to PSG was.

Have you perhaps considered going to places germans are? Such as Germany.

Northern USA, Australia, Argentinia, Germany border countries.