Have had severe depression for the entire semester

>have had severe depression for the entire semester
>roommate is well aware of this
>wake up at 12, unable to finally get out of bed until 4
>take shower at 4
>roommate makes fun of me for this

Honestly, why does this world just fucking despise me? I'm a good-hearted person, truly, but everyone just fucking hates me.

Attached: hank 4chan.gif (300x100, 78K)

Other good-hearted people will notice

Welcome to the real world. You should not share negative stuff to other people. They will not sympathize. Everyone has their own problems to deal with.

Good hearted is meaningless if you don't do good.

>You should not share negative stuff to other people.
Isn't it literally encouraged everywhere that you're supposed to reach out to anyone if you feel like shit?

>have had severe depression

take meds

How am I supposed to get meds? I don’t really know the process...

I’m going to my therapist for the first time on Thursday, would I get them there?

Are you sure it's not just light-hearted ribbing?

No, he’s an ass to me

Well in the UK you just go to the Doctor (General Practitioner) and ask for them.

Its medicine, so I doubt a therapist would have the ability to do it but I don't know the rules where you live.

I've been depressed for years and started taking Citalopram a few months ago and it helps.

Don't get meds. Fix your shit. Find the root of your problems and don't get into a downward spiral.

user, people say that because it makes them feel good and it's what you're "supposed to say." Very, very few of them actually mean it. It's just an empty platitude.

Don't take meds for depression, they'll only make all of your problems worse and potentially permanently numb your genitals and leave you unable to orgasm.

oh shit lel is this true?
This one bitch I was fucking with is taking meds for depression and she told me she was going to the doctor because she wouldn't fell anything when she masturbated

What’s it like having depression?

It's doesn't user, some people are assholes, what you have there is an asshole. The only person who should be judged is the fucker that kicks a man while he's down.

I don't know about it being permanent, but it does happen.

It's true. The problem is you have to read out to people you trust. That dude wasn't trust worthy cleary. If you have the energy you should try making more friends that you can talk to, communication is one of the best ways to bare depression.

Yep, I made that mistake. Lost a lot of friends at once because I thought we were close enough that I could open up a little bit. I can relate to OP, and after freshman year I learned to lie about how I feel. Eventually I convinced even myself, and now I'm pretty happy in general.

It's Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction.

no only bitches say this, you bottle everything up and live with it

I get dysfunction from Adderall. I haven't jerked it in months.

kek
Serves the bitch right. I feel bad for others who experience it, though