>Talk to her in class
>Take train back home with her
>See her boyfriend
>Some short dude i could crush
>Start inviting her to hang out
>Going to the gym with her
>She starts texting me way more often
>Get into the habit of telling her she is cute
>She says i remind her of her father and she is getting addicted to doing stuff with me
>After about a month of this while we are hanging out today she is about to leave to see her boyfriend
>Tell her just to come over to my house instead
>She says she wants to meet my dog and play chess
>Tell her she can just play with my chest instead
>She tells me im funny laughs and starts walking to the train with me
>Tells me she will feel so bad to leave him as he was coming to pick her up
>"I'll just steal you for today"
>Her boyfriends mom of all people blows up her phone telling her she should come over
>Boy friend frantic texting her
>After paying the train fare and almost getting on the train she backs out and says she should go see her boyfriend and we can do this tomorrow
>Don't really stop her as i realized my room is a mess anyway and i have no condoms so i just act chill with it

So there is no mistaking she realizes im trying to fuck right?
I've never cucked a dude before and i gotta admit this is a weird feeling i know if i pushed it she would have come with me. Should i do it? the button is in my hand and i have not had a woman in ages.

She fits so perfectly into my schedule and lives close by only issue is the bf. Kind of just looking for casual sex and a pal to hang with.

Attached: 1b9c06043bf2306f8383a5a4cdb1754ccc3.png (1600x1200, 919K)

Go for it i guess, you are doing her a favor and her bf either.

Worst case scenario you'd have the bf and his mum to fight. Looks like she wants the diddly anyway

Unfortunately many families still treat girls as property and not individuals. If they were a normal healthy family then they wouldn't give a shit unless she had a ring.

Sorry Bro

You're getting fucked over here

You've definitely got her confused.

How so? shes coming over tomorrow I just picked a bad day to test my luck i think.
How so ? I feel like ive been pretty forward.

Well things didn't go your way. You made a post on Jow Forums and asked for consulation, and you posted my favorite depressing pic.

Guess your all good now

it's all good i just like the pic wondering if i should close on this is all. I was kind of expecting her to shoot me down like a good gf should but she actually is coming.

Damn dude its a dog eat dog world out here. Is it really this easy to lose a gf to someone else?

Attached: 1528861480674.png (408x455, 389K)

Just do. If her BF is as spergy as letting his mother call her, then she might actually be better off with you. If you do, then take responsibility for your actions - expect some rebound on some social level.

their relationship is probably not that great at this point actually
most cheating stories occur on horrible stages of the couple's relationship

Well they are hispanic and in south american culture it's different she has been dating him for almost 3 years so she is probably seen as someone he might marry.

I have no clue this is the first time ive done it.

Kekkerino at someone on this site actually cucking someone else.
Op if she's the kind of person who's able to bail on her own bf, prepare to get cucked by an actual Chad later on.

I see... I guess it makes sense that someone would try to cheat out of a shit relationship, but it kind of sucks that it has to blow up that way. Life's a bitch lol

I'm not trying to date her just friends with benefits

I like how sad and confused that eagle looks

Women are like lionesses..
The alpha male takes the girls..
You must do like the lions OP!.
Kill off her offspring (if she has any) and chase away/bite her BF to DEAAATH.
Then you do a slow walk in the rain up a flight of stair and roar from a rooftop while seeing the ghost of your lion father in the sky saying " REMEMBER WHO YOU AAAAREEE". .

Attached: 1bdU.gif (500x204, 414K)

>_>

Look at the balls on this guy

It's a falcon.

Not that I feel compelled for correction but perhaps this knowledge will someday be of use.

I doubt that myself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

?

>I know if I pushed it
Really?
Cuz I'm reading this situation and ain't her boyfriend gettin action neither. This is the kinda chick who pulls you in for the makeout aggressively, but refuses to let you touch skin below the shoulder. You'll be raging hard and she'll tell you "no... we shouldn't" alongside some vague platitude of 'but I definitely want to and do not have any mental reservations about sex whatsoever'

You sure you're reading her right? She sounds like bona fide crazy-- which would be why her boyfriend is also bona fide crazy. I'm pretty sure my mom forgets she has my girlfriend's number in her phone, forget 'blowing it up' because she's behind schedule or something

like nigga

Nah shes open to sex we talk about it pretty often she is rather crazy yea. But sounds more like you met some odd girls. She was just hesitant to ditch and cheat on him i think.

The lack of respect you have for relationships shows your capacity for compassion and overall intelligence.

So what you can crush this guy. I bet I could crush you easily, but does that mean jack shit to you? That's not a driving reason to steal someone's girl. How empty your value for life must be.

Come to think why are you on adv? What exactly do you have to ponder when you follow the instincts of a dog? I recommend pursuing morals and true self discipline. Before it's too late and you've truly lost your way.

I admit I'm jumping to a fast conclusion. It's nothing personal I only have so much time on my break.

it's a shame indeed, I don't think it's a goos justification, but it's a justification none the less
it hurts though
at this very moment I'm desperately interested in a girl who's just about to break up but I can't bring myself to hit on her while knowing she's still dating(even though I could probably profit off this situation). I mean, I wouldn't want that done to me, so I won't try to do it to him, despite not knowing him
I dunno just a comment

That's not the driving reason but probably why she is more likely to be open to me.

Driving reason is that she is cute and i'd really get off to it.

I'm here to see if i should really go through with it calling me a dog and stupid does not really do much for your argument

>we talk about it
Boi, incels on Jow Forums talk about sex. Hit me with an excuse that's a little more convincing than that because unless you've put your fingers inside her (much less your dick) you're just working off hypotheticals and hope, and last time I checked hope was for faggots and you ain't no scientism.

Dude what are you even going on about?

Don't do it, not only because its one of the shittiest things a person could do (taking advantage of a weak point in someone else's relationship, among many other things), but it WILL warp the way you view relationships yourself. 15 years or so from now when you have someone you're in a committed relationship with (potentially even the mother of your children) get swooped away by some dude who's taller, stronger, richer, and has a dick that is at least 4" longer than yours. When they ask him why he responds "she was with some short dude I could crush"

>their relationship is already on the ropes
>I'm a better fit for her
>It's just sex/fucking around it doesn't mean shit

Excuses

I guarantee if you go through with it it will find a way to come back to you. Mark my words

Well clearly it does great for my argument, you just proved it twice.

If you're entire reasoning to dismantle a relationship (or serve as a catalyst to the situation negatively) is literally:

>shes cute and I'd really get off to it

Then there's no helping you. It went entirely over your head. Stop chasing your dick and start thinking. You're a man, not a boy or a dog right? Live it right, find yourself a fine woman and have a real relationship with real challenges.

This girl sounds lost. Don't make it worse for her.

Fine, man, she's totally down with sex, she just hasn't put out yet, and she's not gonna deny you on the bed.
I'll see ya sorry ass when you come back here asking what to do because she's cut contact but you still think you're getting some pusspuss from "My boyfriend's mom asked me to come over to his house for the playdate"

Dude you are acting weird as fuck thats all i gotta say about that i never got rejected by a girl i brought over for sex sounds like you have bad luck or something. i'm aware shes not lying as she actually let me listen in on the phone calls.

Maybe work on your approach to sex?
ive literally never been rejected mid way.

This may surprise you but hurling insults at people is not exactly a great way to communicate your ideas. All im getting from this is that you don't like the idea me fucking another dudes girl not why it's bad or why i should be ethically changing my ways.

>steal someone's girl
What kind of cuck mentality is this? She a person not a fucking object to be stolen. Her current bf is boring, so she doesn't feel like spending time with him. It's not OPs fault for being better.

>I mean, I wouldn't want that done to me, so I won't try to do it to him, despite not knowing him
Not the same user but I respect that.

That could happen to anyone regardless if i take this chance or not. So if i do it the same thing will happen to me because the universe says so?

Life does not work like that.

I'm eight years strong in a relationship; my game is, apparently, getting my ends met at least.
My point is she's crazy and she's sending all these signals that she doesn't wanna fuck but here's your sorry ass sucking down the kool-aid.

I mean go for it, if you wanna. It just sounds like she's gonna end up crying into your half-disrobed lap about how she can't do this to her boyfriend.
I'm going to light one for you and say, "hopefully, this all happens long before her boyfriend's mom starts blowing up her phone"

Ngl I'm in my first relationship rn, but before this I've never had one, this was my bread and butter. I met my current girlfriend in a similar way, still together now 3 years on.

So hell yeah go for it man, it's a win win. Trust her ? Keep her.
Don't? Sex is cool

Man you are werido thats all i can say to you. Feel free to assume as much as you want but you are so far from actually understanding myself or the girl thats its embarrassing i cant take you seriously.

Not OP but I'm curious as I like a girl who has a boyfriend and she gets along great with me (I have no interest in "stealing" her) and I'm a little worried about being a rebound if they do split up.

Have you guys had any trouble with your relationship? No major flirting with other guys? No trust issues?

She pulls the typical stuff when I go out with friends but that's about it really. Nothing major honestly user.

She had a boyfriend at the time but only a recent one, the guy had basically ran up on her drunk and bombarded her, I thought this was kind of scummy. I invited her to a gig with me, we got along really well, fucked that first night, been together since.

Her boss had a crush on her, she finds it a bit creepy, obviously tested my trust a bit but I think she understands if he even goes near here, I'll be the one going to jail.

You should understand what a cuck is before spouting off. You picked out a word I used loosely to create a pathway to some other argument. Replace the idea of stealing with convincing and maybe you'll comprehend it. Fucking semantics; hell of a thing right?

As for you OP, don't be sensitive, you're on this site to confirm your decision so obviously you aren't completely sure- if you were then this is the most pathetic way of bragging.

All I was telling you to do is be decent. An honorable man is a rarity today. Too many men give into this fuck boy mentality and take far too long to get grown. Set down your ego and imagine if this were to happen to you? It's that simple.

>being this autistic

Op you’re gonna have rape charges filed against you dumbass.

Do you have autism?

>Replace the idea of stealing with convincing and maybe you'll comprehend it.
You using "stealing" instead of "convincing" matters. Shouldn't someone who complained about suboptimal use of cuck be aware of that?

And even if we roll with a more healthy viewpoint and "convincing" there is still another person making the decision, if her current bf was good enough, no amount of convincing from OP would matter, and he'd be the total loser pinning for someone not interested. In this scenario, he's just a guy offering a better option. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm going to have rape charges pressed on me by woman coming to my house for sex?

What? seriously do you have a mental condition?

You whole argument is "W-w-well she may not want to fuck you last second!" thats so dumb dude.

not him but I would be cautious about this girl, it's pretty common for women to cheat, feel guilty or get caught and tell their boyfriends that you raped or sexually assaulted them. I'm not saying this will happen but it's something to consider so I hope you have a good judge of her character although sometimes even that's not enough. I would consider just talking to her about her relationship with her boyfriend, ask innocent questions at first and if there's any hint of distrust between them or relationship problems keep working that angle and try to break them up more or less organically, it's a safer alternative than being a homewrecker and risking her bf trying to fight you, her falsely accusing you of rape out of guilt or all of the above, you'll save yourself time and drama. But a girl with a boyfriend doesn't just get close to a random single guy for no reason if her relationship is perfect so I think it's worth taking my advice.

>it's pretty common for women to cheat, feel guilty or get caught and tell their boyfriends that you raped or sexually assaulted them
Not every woman is like your mother, incel-kun.

your missing the point, ofc it's not a guarantee. It will poison the way you think though, and 100% will make you a less trusting and desirable person to be with long term. You will surround yourself with people that act like you do, and guarantee you will only find women who put their happiness above yours if presented with a situation like this.

Also it's a super shitty and cowardly thing to do

this guy knows what the fuck he is talking about but will doubtlessly have his opinions shit all over because everyone in this website is two degrees from retarded.

I'm trying to take someone's girl also. She recently told me to guess her thong colour, so I'm doing good I think.

>Break up with him. We belong together.

Simple and to the point.

Attached: oh the places.png (887x614, 555K)

user has it right, but not if you take this more seriously and ask her to make a mature decision. There is nothing wrong with stealing someone's girl, but you should not do it in a way that emasculates him. Getting dumped hurts, but we are wired to recover from it and grow because of it. Being cheated on is a psychological injury which does lasting harm and gives no benefit.

In truth you should only do it if you love her. And don't let anyone tell you that you can't or shouldn't know this yet. The fact that you deliberately mentioned something as cold as the bullshit about your schedule and proximity, and then lied about your level of disappointment when she backed out at the last minute, indicates much stronger feelings than you have admitted.

If I'm wrong about that, maybe you should just back off.

Attached: 1430128121230.jpg (694x642, 92K)

Note I intended the one post as a followup to the other. I forgot this board doesn't use IDs.

No, that's a woman

>lied about your level of disappointment when she backed out at the last minute, indicates much stronger feelings than you have admitted.
nigga wut
This is some armchair psychoanalytical bullshit

It is, but the caveat is that the girl isn't the only one who's so fucking typical here.
If you're at the point where your mom is texting and fighting with your girlfriend, and you'd be surprised by how many men are on this level of Oedipus, you should reevaluate what you're fucking doing with your life. Bitch boi deserves this.

Attached: 1524095569940.png (1280x720, 982K)