I'm 30 years old, and I suffer premature ejaculation

I'm 30 years old, and I suffer premature ejaculation.

Even when using a delay condom I don't last enough, after I pressure her to be brutally honest with me my yF outright told me that all of the 12 guys she fucked before dating me could fuck her for ALOT longer than I can, and that not only do they last longer, they could also fuck her a lot harder which is something she enjoys. She likes the pain of a hard fuck, which is something she does misses.

She claims it's not a big deal, and that she loves me and that want to marry me.
But how could she not care? I feel like she is sacrificing her sexual life to be with me.

Anyone here has had sex with a early summer like myself? Did you mind?

Guys/girls can you share your experience with me

Attached: IMG_20180910_021539_972.jpg (1280x1252, 103K)

Bump

My ex had this issue and I dumped him over it

Kegel exercises my premature friend.

premature ejaculation is just made up jewish lie. Male is having sex with female with in mind to create child. If male ejaculate in vagina no matter how slow or fast you are NOT sick mentally or physically. If any female will tell you it was too fast just punch her face and tell her she can be glad to convince child with you.

Roasties are getting more arrogant day by day. There is no end to it.

Ampheds
I'm glad you know her opinion on the topic is bullshit. I've had a similar convo with my current gf after having sex that I thought wasn't subpar, but average, however she was adamant it was better than anyone she has had sex with and I made sure to structure the conversation right so I knew she wasn't fucking with me. Some women might honestly not think it's such a big deal but I don't want to take risks of that level. If you ever decide to be monogamous with someone you better make sure you/they are the best you've/they've had.

Attached: 1519673829530.jpg (253x355, 34K)

Have you tried fapping before you have sex? Might make you last longer if you already had an orgasm before.

Want the hard truth? She does love you and it's probably not a big deal now, but in time she will become frustrated at the lack of good sex. Might want to see a doctor/psychologist about it too, maybe they will help.

I'm gay and it's a dealbreaker for me, if that helps.

lmfao
>Meanwhile in anons gf's dms, his chick is flirting with guy she's known for a week and they've fucked longer and more passionately than user and his gf ever have.

no one gives a fuck homo

Are you okay?

Attached: 1538643497063.jpg (1024x573, 96K)

Yes I have tried.
But if I cum either faping or inside her go soft and can't get hard for hours.

She complained about that to me, apparently her previous fucks could go again in less than 15 minutes.

I feel so inadequate, I don't even have a big dick

Fucking fantastic.It's clear you're trying very hard to excuse your own laziness in bed with girls.

Look I hate women in general too, but goddamn, if you're going to fuck one, why the hell wouldn't you do it in a way that hedges risk and is objectively good.

Attached: bateman.jpg (584x413, 31K)

>12 former partners
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1537956369921.jpg (400x400, 80K)

abababa a-are you okay roasty? Have our priness been hurt? I-im sowwyyy.

Attached: 1539374295902.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>small dick
>can't fuck her like she likes it
Prepare yourself mentally for getting cucked or dumped and next time date frigid or asexual girls

>12 previous partners
>refractory period over 15 minutes
>can't last more than a few minutes

Attached: 1519172357077.png (487x433, 250K)

Have you tried not to fucking orgasm during sex?
This strikes me as more as personal masturbation material for you than actual problem solving. No one cares about your feelings of inadequacy, it's not relevant. But Christ fucking get over yourself.

>asexual girls

Attached: 1509901272056.png (333x333, 195K)

5 out of those 12 were her boyfriends.
The other 7 were hookups at partys

Oh, ok. Tell me about the last girl you fucked then, since your so qualified to give advice in this realm.

Attached: 1519134189116.jpg (544x499, 66K)

>5 boyfriends
>7 hookups

Attached: 1512379877192.jpg (640x640, 183K)

Attached: 1509908971367.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

obviously, asexuals don't like sex so she would be happy that op doesn't last long and she has to endure only 5 minutes of sex

*tsk* *tsk*
Roasty this thread isnt about how many guys did you fuck which is apparently too much even for a common whore but about premature ejaculation.

Attached: 1539128958259.jpg (596x709, 40K)

>12 guys she fucked before dating me
>she loves me and that want to marry me.

OHNONONONO AHAHAHAHA

>being in a relationship with asexual
unless you have negative T level.

Are you a man?
Do you have ED in it's medical definition?
Are you implying your personal opinion on having sex with girls in a manner that prevents jizzing early is not on topic?
I asked you about your last lay bruh. No one is talking about fucking thots or prositutes

why are you so mad?

Attached: 1539257107939.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

There are creams/sprays you can get that desensitize you to make you last longer

Why are you getting off-topic and pretending I'm a chick?

Attached: NR6p90C.jpg (1200x1200, 271K)

maybe it's psychological problem?

That's the sad part, I use the Durex Performance (desensitized) Everytime we have sex. That allows me to last 5 minutes TOPS. Without a condom or without a desensitized condom , I last 2-3 pumps. Maybe 1 minute if I'm lucky.

Sometimes even with the delay condom I cum after 2-3 pumps because the condom hasn't have time to numb my dick.

Calm down okay? No one is hurting you anymore. Pathetic.

Attached: 1539258144309.jpg (875x875, 149K)

Fuck off back to /jp/, or get over here and wrap your mouth around my cock.

>being so incompetent at a "long term" relationship you are in 5 different ones
>being so much of a whore you fuck 7 guys on impulse
OH NO NO NO
*breathes in*
>she wants to marry you
AAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH

Attached: 1536264397089.gif (360x346, 170K)

Get her to cum with other things than your dick. It's not hard.

Buy a flesh light and lube. Edge yourself with it. Even lasting 2 minutes is perfect. Sex will be so dull. If she likes pain, fist her. Learn how to do it though. Fuck her ass while you have 4 fingers in her. Do crazy shit.

Also if you drink energy drinks stop. I think they make boners weak, I think.

Also cardio is apparently really helps too

Just cum and have sex again I don't understand why this is an issue.

Dang, i feel sorry for your girl

This is a normal number in this day and age. The guys that mock her are unable to pull broads and fuck them and they turn their incompetence into a virtue by slutshaming people who can have sex.

Buy a hollow strap-on, dude.

ok faggot

lmao stay buttblasted fucking virgin

Attached: 948777EF-8B54-4D20-BB9F-8D34C433A2AB.png (200x259, 67K)

What part of I take 2-3 hours to get hard again you do didn't read

Invite another man into the bedroom

Can you try SSRIs?

You're probably going too fast, slow it down. Don't just stick it in and start thrusting like a jack rabbit. Stroke a few times slowly, then stop. take a deep breath wait a few seconds and stroke again. Just control your pace and you will last a lot longer. I went from cumming in under 2 minutes to being able to last more than 10.

I'm 31 and haven't had sex I'm a while before my new gf. To me it was quite the opposite, I was fucking and fucking and no cum. She came like 3 times and me, zero. Other times I was either fine or fast.

It's just a mental thing. Does she moan a lot? Last time I was with my gf she started riding so fast (she on top and me helping her using my arms) that she started to moan very loudly and that almost made me cum.

Put on some music that distracts you or prepare to be cheated on.

Circumcision

Seriously, just dump her. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if this is a problem for her she WILL and probably already has solved it by fucking another dude. Just save yourself the heartbreak and find a girl who doesn't need something you can't provide.