Why do girls/the world only seem to like guys if they are reserved and gruff? I just want to be happy, smiley...

Why do girls/the world only seem to like guys if they are reserved and gruff? I just want to be happy, smiley, and excited like I am on the inside.

Attached: 1508736653777.png (1024x768, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/profile/Sergio_Silverio/post/Does_sombeody_know_a_database_of_human_faces_that_are_altered_in_masculinity_and_femininity/attachment/59d6400879197b807799c4f0/AS:429335652900866@1479373004260/download/Marcinkowska2016DT.pdf
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(16)30001-0/pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you gay?

I just get excited and happy all the time!
I like girls.

Quit over generalizing and be yourself. The people that like that attitude will be drawn to you.

>girls/the world only seem to like guys if they are reserved and gruff?
It's the opposite. I'm naturally quiet, always super calm and "aloof" or however you'd describe it and it chases people away. It takes forever for people to befriend me, and when they do, they all say that they first thought I appeared completely uninterested in them, or even hostile.

Happy and hyper people are approachable and appear more trustworthy. I never heard a woman say that she's into moody guys who don't smile.

I'm reserved and gruff and nobody likes me. You seem confused.

Girls never seem interested when I'm happy and hyper.

Girls are rarely interested in any guy, ever. Because there's 100 thirsty guys for every attractive girl. That's why it falls on you to make them see your worth.

It's not fair, but it is what it is.

>"Why do girls always prefer the distant, aloof, handsome, dangerous dudes instead of cheerful chaps like me?"
— Roger Ebert

Long story short, a guy who’s always smiling and seems in a good mood looks like a bitch from a female POV. On a primal level smiling means “PLEASE DONT H-HURT ME! S-SEE? IM A FRIEND! I’M EVEN SMILING! I SUBMIT!”. Masculine men aren’t worried about looking prepared for confrontation. They’ve studied this rather extensively.

Women overwhelmingly prefer men who look pissed off, followed by ashamed looking men, and very lastly happy.

My resting expression is an autistic glare and that’s netted me 100x more pussy than when I look happy or content.

Attached: A30E3730-2647-4E5A-931B-758B82761A62.jpg (640x960, 53K)

Come to a state where girls prefer happy and smiley guys, i.e california or florida

I'm literally the loneliest fucker here in california for being reserved and gruff

Are there any good non-redpill/broscience repositories of research on female psychology and mate choice?

Attached: 1517008481143.jpg (560x746, 63K)

100 times 0 is still 0, you stupid lying incel.

>Be expressionless and aloof
>Am frowning 90% of the day
>Glare at people
>Barely smile
>Get no positive attention from girls

This is fucking bullshit bro.

>this is what incels really think

This
OP where the fuck are you from that girls prefer reserved guys???

That’s the trade off. Looking broody will land you pussy.

But people you AREN’T gonna fuck will just think you’re an asshole or scary.

Know when to be which.

Attached: 7B636ABA-82C2-4F83-90CF-1F9FA3EEE064.jpg (1629x1167, 470K)

How stupid are you?

researchgate.net/profile/Sergio_Silverio/post/Does_sombeody_know_a_database_of_human_faces_that_are_altered_in_masculinity_and_femininity/attachment/59d6400879197b807799c4f0/AS:429335652900866@1479373004260/download/Marcinkowska2016DT.pdf
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(16)30001-0/pdf

They studied over 2,300 women.

>Angry
>Ashamed
>Happy

From most preferable to least.

Attached: E76C690B-D52C-472D-ADE2-DC6897367D4D.jpg (640x480, 84K)

Where does one find studies such as this?

who is the best Senran?

Women like confidence and friendliness.
If you exude that while smiling, you'll get girls.
If you exude that while being quiet and gruff, you'll get girls.

Overly happy people are creepy and fake.

I prefer a reserved guy who can express all emotions and when he is happy it is genuine.

Come to the Central Valley or NorCal, the firs over here are a bit more on the rough side. Shit, in the foothills big girls (whether they’re fat or literally just physically larger) will fuck up smaller girls for crossing them, hope you’re man enough to wrangle these bitches down lol

>creepy

How many times did they rape you to break your mind?

Wish I wasn't in canada, sounds nice.

???

Nobody is happy all the time.
It is a sign they are unstable because they suppress emotions to appeal people. They are emotionally immature. It gives me the worst vibes and talking to them is a nightmare because you can watch them emotionally crack at any sign of something not going perfect.

>Bunch of shit from ass

No- you're just dumb

Stay still while I laugh at you

I mean you probably just aren't pretty enough to get the full attention of a happy guy like me.

Don't flatter yourself

Your "research" is shit, you stupid lying incel virgin.

The Journal of Evolution and Human Behavior
Stupid bitter reddit virgin. Incels cry about being ugly 24/7.

You’re just mad because you’re a creepy grinning niceguy.

Attached: 83C3BC87-3731-4D7F-8A41-3C82E4756D19.jpg (770x513, 60K)

Quads wasted on shlomo. Stop trying to create more bitter virgin incels.

> double triggered lulz

>Quads wasted on shlomo
Kneel before the Quad God, nigger
>Stop trying to create more bitter virgin incels.

How the fuck am I creating incels? Incels cry about being ugly and do nothing with their lives. I give guys solid advice that will attract more women and now I’m “Schlomo”?

Attached: 7E0AA9D9-455B-459E-A858-F70022D0EB81.jpg (207x253, 16K)

You lie to incels so white people would have less sex and breed less.

>Why do girls/the world only seem to like guys if they are reserved and gruff?
As a reserved and gruff guy, I can tell you this is false.

>Lie to incels
>By stating empirical fact

Evolution didn’t stop at the neck, faggot. White guys who have the most sex and most children brood. All guys who do the most breeding brood.

Attached: 5541D8B9-C53C-4817-BB36-52ED7AE3CA08.jpg (660x371, 29K)

This is retarded

Being a sociable happy guy is beneficial even from a cave man evopsych perspective.

One brutish tyrannical alpha male can be taken out by 2 betas, but a socially adept man can maintain a network of alliances.

You’re autistic and don’t notice when women are into you. And your “reservation” is most likely the noticeable frightened type, not the strong type.

Too bad, the facts say looking pissed is the superior mate display. 1 alpha could probably destroy the cucks in this pic. lol

Attached: 74B0F7FD-2BEA-4C85-8E67-4B1283655B93.jpg (639x472, 119K)

Kek

I think the ideal is a mixture of being open, sociable, friendly but also aloof, not needy and proud. Sort of like that. I think your post is pretty bullshit.

This 100%

We both know that's a cope. I would love to believe there's girls swooning over me behind my back, but the reality is that

*the reality is that girls don't like guys that aren't "interesting"

The facts say that you are a bitter virgin larping.

Cry all you want. You’re denying empirical fact. Your sociability is only an asset if you use it to acquire social status. Machiavellianism. Just being friendly doesn’t mean shit.

Attached: 8DF304CF-A518-4E3D-B319-186CEB3441C6.jpg (1024x615, 105K)

Oh joy, an incel. Enjoying being a failure.

Attached: 73B44195-2682-4EE5-8C06-8664F73C009C.jpg (1000x667, 85K)

What med are you on for your autism?

>saying girls dislike emotionally closed off guys makes me an incel
What has this board cone to.

I'm happy, smiley and excited and people love me.

What you probably also are is loud. I am not. Nobody likes loud people. Loudness, like guns or tanks, can be necessary at times-- but we would all vastly prefer a world where they weren't (as fun as driving a tank probably is).
If people are distancing from you/won't engage you, check yourself:
>Are you loud?
>Are you abrasive?
>Are you opinionated?
>Are you extremist?
>Are you like as not to blame others before yourself?

Reversing these-- being quieter, more subtle, more open, more moderated and more humble will almost always get you further than the reverse.

As for people liking reserved/gruff sorts, it's often the case that there's a reason to their quiet, like a latch, a key. Something that keeps them there. Finding that/those things out is a very human desire.

>empirical fact
You incels don't know anything about facts.

>whining like an incel makes me an incel

Don't try dood, they live in their own world-- that's what autism is, a fundamental misunderstanding of reality as it is.

Let them live in their 'based and redpilled' world, alone and bitter

Because it's childish, naive, isn't respectable. I get you aren't angry or stoic all of the time, but a guy who is too bubbly and happy just comes off as someone who hasn't grown up.

I look 17 ho

You completely ignored the study I posted because it contradicts your baseless emotional argument

Not them, but is it replicated or followed up on at all?
I want to know more.

u didn't post any studies tho...

>the autist thinks he's being taken seriously
Get the fuck back to your Discord you whimpering animal

>Women overwhelmingly prefer men who look pissed off, followed by ashamed looking men, and very lastly happy.
This is based on a single flawed study. I've seen the actually photos used for the study, and all the "smiling guys" had goofy Down syndrome looking fake smiles. And it wasn't photos of angry men, but men with "brooding" faces. Women certainly don't prefer pissed off men. Anger is unattractive. And never smiling is unsociable. Women like men who are relaxed, have a good time and frequently laugh.

>primal level memes
We're humans, not chimps, smiles evolved into something else in our society.

>women who prefer guys who seem shitty are more likely to have kids
Wow. How radical. My fundamental beliefs are shaken by the epiphany that stupid people breed more.

Hikage, only on Jow Forums will you get this kind of honesty

Attached: 89.jpg (640x800, 100K)

Wrong. The overwhelming majority of the women asked to rate preferred pissed off looking men. Now stop throwing a tantrum.

I posted two sources, nigger

Why are incels always such pathological liars?

Nigga if you're not gonna read the discussion and conclusion of your own study, you should just leave.

>FUCK YOUR LOGIC AND REASONINGS!!!
>WOMEN LIEK HAPPY BOIS BECAUSE I SAY SO

Attached: 07683EF0-084E-4179-ABE3-8448C9E86015.jpg (1200x675, 141K)

You can be happy and angry numbnuts

>It’s flawed because I disagree

K

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I'm a happy, upbeat guy and I do just fine.

Pathetic. Nothing but ad hominems and non-sequitors.

Then you can't be happy and angry?

No

At best, you can be angry and pretend to be happy.

The conclusion literally says
>Our results suggest that women's preference for male personality
characteristics may play a role in their reproductive success.
They weren't studying what the majority of women prefer, they were studying how a woman's preference correlates to how many kids she has. And even if they were, their sample size was absolutely pitiful. How on earth you can give any credence to a psychology study with only 215 participants is beyond me. Utter shit, just like the rest of the humanities.

The world likes guys who whip their dicks out and ask if it looks better with a mustache.

It is flawed because the user who posted it called it empirical fact when, scientifically, it is not. Any statistician or person familiar with the scientific process at all would know that methodology is just as important as results. While the results of a study conducted of 2,300 women can be a compelling foundation to develop a theory no scientist worth their salt would call the findings "empirical fact". The results obviously cannot be dismissed wholesale but in order for it to approach anything even resembling empirical fact the study would have to be recreated several times to account for a number of different possible contributing factors. 2,300 as a sample size is no small number but when compared to the population that the findings are supposed to apply to (roughly 3 billion) it is incredibly miniscule. I'd also like to read the methodology on this study; what were the backgrounds of the women they surveyed? What did they do to account for possible emotional influence? Did they conduct the study once or did they revisit the same subjects multiple times to establish a baseline of responses? Do the responses at all vary by race, geography, age, education or income? These are the questions important to ask before deciding that a study is indeed "empirical fact". Without this information it is rather impossible to tell whether or not the study is flawed. A willingness to believe that this study is 100% accurate without asking any of these questions or verifying its methodolgy is evidence of obvious bias. Cherry-picking data to support what you already believe to be true without even bothering to corroborate it or compare it against possibly conflicting findings is not science.

Roger Ebert was married.
I might add that he was married to someone his family really, REALLY didn't want him to marry. Raised 8 different kinds of hell in his life, but he married her anyway, because ahead of someone who's nice, someone who's reserved, someone who's macho, or someone who's rich, is a man that does what he wants while the world is left to gawk and gossip about his audacity. Do it to the point where it wrecks your life, if need be.

If you have that sort of masculinity, it's not you that has to prove your worth to the world. It's the different aspects of the world that have to prove they're worth your time.

You sound like a fat cringey weeb

>i wish guns and tanks didn't exist
The only faggot in this whole thread is you