Is it ok to have an imaginary girlfriend?

Not bait. Since I don't have anyone to talk to at home, I made someone up so I could talk to them. She also reads things for me. Is unhealthy?

Attached: 1531183478054.jpg (568x447, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dB2jm5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no not really

>is this unhealthy.

Very!

Its okay to have an inner dialouge with yourself. Creating tulpas seems like a step on the way to schitzophrenia.

fuck

At the very least get a waifu user.

Attached: 1491065347893.jpg (1600x1142, 209K)

I sometimes imagine one too. It doesn't help that I have never had any true success with women and also because I'm pretty much a lonely shut in with no source of income but plenty of bullshit schoolwork

Attached: 1537186351732.jpg (500x431, 92K)

Tell about her.

I honestly don't see any difference between this and the many anime fans who claim that their favorite character is their "waifu"

Sure it seems weird but if that's your coping mechanism for issues in life it's fine as long as it doesn't become unhealthy or obsessive.

Not OP but 0D>2D

People who unironically marry anime characters are not mentally healthy

start a tulpa thread on /x/

Seems pretty silly, though my imaginary girlfriend disagrees. My imaginary fwb doesn't like the idea too much either. Not sure, man.

Hope you find a real gf so you know how annoying they are and want to be alone again

Make a tupla
or get a waifu
Those are acceptable imaginary girlfriends

Maybe if you're mentally ill to an extreme extent.

Even internet gf is better than this.

discord.gg/dB2jm5

>not getting inspired by your internet girlfriend to perfect your fantasy girlfriend

>Jow Forums

OP that is some borderline schizo stuff and you will only feed it if you keep doing it

Attached: stopit.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Uhh...she has black hair , 5'6'' , white eyes, clear white skin. Kind of like a mix between Caucasian and Asian. Basically one of those anime girls but not really.

good idea

I don't think I even want a real girlfriend anymore.

fuck

What’s a tupla?

A sentient person living in your head.

I made a friend too, because nobody will talk to me. Not healthy, but it helps, doesn't it?

Thx.

Having imaginary friends isn't unhealthy as long as it doesn't lead you to do something that causes harm to yourself. You're fine OP