Gf issue

So my gf recently donated blood and I know this will sound stupid but let me explain myself.

The fact that she donated blood means that some of her fluids will be inside another person (possibly a man) and that makes me feel like a cuck. It bothers me so much and I can't help it but I know it's stupid.

How do I change this mindset?

Attached: 1533464157637.jpg (900x897, 142K)

Must suck being that insecure

When memes become your reality the only way to help yourself is to stop using the internet.

I know I'm an insecure shit, thanks for the advice.

Fucking kek

Attached: B647A6BC-0234-4871-A8CA-6B2527184386.png (473x546, 403K)

Jesus fuck stay of the Jow Forums juice and cancel your internet.

Shes helping others by giving blood and not giving blowjobs for the sperm bank.

The state of the world, lmfao

>This will sound stupid
It might sound stupid because it is

this bait is too obvious, try again later

Cuckoldry offends us because we don't want other men's fluids in our women, possibly impregnating them, defiling the place where they grow our children, and getting into her blood and, some argue, her brain matter.

There is a reason women don't really care who we fuck and NEVER care who we fucked in the past. When our fluids enter someone else, that doesn't do anything to us. Women fear and care about cheating because it threatens their social and economic status and may disrupt their household and reproductive plans. This is why you will never, ever see a wealthy woman who is past menopause leave her husband over a discrete affair.

For her blood to be in somebody else is the complete opposite of someone's semen being inside her. It is not an invasion but a conquest, however small.

If you fuss this much about something like blood donation, how do you live knowing that she came out of somebody's vagina, which was once the receptacle for her father's ejaculate?

Attached: 2c8cad06f6f7452bbd0694be1f572ebd9b9633a69d49aa7e1479cf18a716b610.jpg (456x337, 110K)

You should of put your bitch GF in her place and forced her not to donate blood. You made the mistake, and now your superego is punishing you. Learn from your mistakes and don't let it happen again.

Attached: 1510213664310.jpg (165x306, 6K)

Please let this be bait.

it probably is

And what if her blood goes into her own father to save his life? I realize you truly believe she is your property (odd because you aren't married) so maybe you charge her father for the blood.

are you jehovah’s witness?

Hope this is bait. If not, hope your gf dumps your insecure ass

This is extremely levels of cuckoldry

Make your gf donate blood to your fists.

Manlet basedboy bloodcucked by Negroid master race once more

Just imagine her fluids are being pumped by this peak performance male

Being you must feel miserable

Attached: pobrane.jpg (192x262, 9K)

Bait or not its likely half of all men (globally more than half) have similar beliefs. There was a thread two days ago of a man crying his gf was examined by a male doctor. Despite attempts to teach men a woman is an individual and has ownership of her own body and mind, men persist in a guttural belief they posses a woman, sometimes even before a woman knows they exist. If a man sees a woman and decides she is his he puts a brand on her and end of discussion. If he persist and/or she tries to flee he'll kill or disfigure her so no other man can own her.

Yes this has been reinforced but it comes from a genetic disposition.

Hey nunalinger, it is only cuckoldry if you organise it and also watch it.

Anything else isn't cuckoldry.

Not only are you warped your understanding of basic things is warped.

bingo
OP should consider going camping for a few years

Kek'd irl

It always impresses me how possessive men are

Bait or not, thanks for the laugh op. If ur actually serious, think of the fact that we're ridiculing you so much. Fucking kek.

>I know this will sound stupid
Translation: you know it IS stupid