Women, how do you view awkward guys?

Women, how do you view awkward guys?

Attached: 1537891148512.jpg (500x586, 64K)

Why bother asking? You know the answer, you just don't like it.

Attached: 1385671945569.png (600x600, 98K)

You know the part where Peter doesn't have any powers and he just gets bullied relentlessly and girls don't care about him? That's as close to reality as comic books will ever get.

Generally I don't care about them but I get frustrated and impatient when I have to deal with them

This a larp. It's not wrong, I just know a real woman wouldn't admit that.

I don't think Jow Forums femanons classify as "real women"

Touché, but Jow Forums femanons are even more awkward than robots.

I fell in love with one, but he wouldnt reciprocate my feelings

kek

well i still wanna know

I used to be awkward but then stopped giving a fuck and now I'm just impatient and direct

U dutch?

Nope, but also in Europe

Tell the country, dumb bitch.

>be me, autistic 22 yo virgin
>at bar with kitchen staff
>some red head wife of a farmer starts getting all handsy on me, putting her face near mine and my neck, reaching around and putting her hand in my back Jeans pocket
>the entire time I barely spoke, but one time she said the usual "you know why we always get what we want?"
>I finish with "because you're in charge?" With a cocky tone cause I've heard it a million times
>I made no move to flirt with her, but wasn't incredibly awkward, just sorta held my ground and didn't touch her
>I was buzzed but she was hammered, I guess the beer gave me enough confidence to remain stoic
>I did not plan to nor did I hold any attraction to her whatsoever despite being her being easily 8/10
Even knowing I'm a virgin, I don't act like it. I'm still kind of awkward around girls, but I use my quiet nature to my advantage. I act like I know what I'm doing

Apparently Jessica Jones had a crush on him during his nerdy days. I mean, she ended up marrying a black chad anyway, but still.....

Nah

Awkward man here, and here's what I've learned. Men are always expected to make the first move on any woman worth pursuing. Awkward men never make the first move or fuck it up horribly, so even if a woman is attracted to an awkward man, she knows that he'll probably waste her time.

God this Jow Forums bullshit is full of pussies.

Tell the whole story

Intimidating? Most of the smartest (and most cut throat) male collegues I've met came across as awkward in social environments. Then when work gets even slightly serious shit hits the fan.
Would not appoach unless confirmed peacefull.

>tfw pretty handsome (8/10), but overly shy, serious, awkward and prude/conservative
Will I ever get my chance (or be able to pick myself up)? I am pretty conservative/religious and don't consider most girls anyways. There are a few cute girls that I sometimes see at mass in my city, but afterwards everyone quickly leaves anonymously, so there is now way to get to know them. I have already thought about writing an email to my parish's website and asking them how to get in contact with the cute girls who are engaged in church activities (or rather: how to get to know other early 20s believers, which would sound less autistic?). In my early 20s and slowly feeling the pressure as a khv.

Attached: 1539297083620.jpg (933x960, 195K)

They do not like them.

>reaching around and putting her hand in my back Jeans pocket

And that's the story of how I got my wallet stolen.

God has a plan, user. Pray for his forgiveness and you shall be rewarded.

I want to hug them and kiss their foreheads and take their virginities if they want

Don't go getting my hopes up, larper.

Legit girlposter
Obviously some point of autism is annoying, but I do want to help them

REEEE! GO TAKE YOUR DECEPTIONS BACK TO /B/

Attached: 30a.jpg (600x450, 59K)

Well I helped my fuck buddy with his anxiety and depression combo and encouraged to improve himself while being a neet. Obviously I'm not taking credit for that because he put the effort for that

>Men are always expected to make the first move on any woman worth pursuing
Its the opposite buddy. If you are a high value man people will chase you. Girls have tens of guys every day in their DMs pursuing them.

>If you are a high value man people will chase you.
>awkward guys

It can be cute and endearing at first but eventually it actually gets in the way of pursuing and maintaining a relationship. You know all the femanon threads here where they post about their autist boyfriends that always play games, never go out places with them, never want to talk about their problems and have complete meltdowns over absolutely nothing? That is what happens when women follow their broken instincts to "awkward" guy and pursue a relationship with someone who has no desire to improve.

Everyone knows there's no girls on the Internet.

I literally never seen a thread here about that.

Non-autistic women will find them annoying, but can put up with their shit. Autistic women will find them ok. Really autistic women will find them desirable, but they still want a masculine man: strong silent type.

>awkward
don't even know what it means anymore

They annoy me because I'm a pretty direct person and they're usually not or they're too little too late when they come around.

I like assertiveness and honesty.

This is going to be the most common response from women, fellow autists.

It’s only awkward if you think its awkward. So what you’re asking is too broad.
There’s a guy at my work who does “awkward stuff” all the time, but it’s pretty normal and funny so I don’t think it’s awkward. It’s all about being comfortable with who you are, is what i learned from him.

Depending on the level of awkward, theyre my favorite

That's not true for most women. Some things a good % of women will find "awkward".

This could be true. I get along better with awkward guys though. Subtract the ones that are larping as awkward, most of them are genuinely trying to figure life out, even if it leads to overthinking things, and I respect that.
I've gotten better over time.

>a good %
Where’d you get that stat? It’s only awkward if you think it’s awkward.

I'm having trouble believing these posts. And even if they're telling the truth, I'm certain they're as common as guys that like fat chicks or something.

OK so how about a guy screaming at the top of his lungs every 15 seconds. You think it's only awkward in his own mind? hahaha

That sounds weird, not awkward.

That's not just awkward, that's quite possibly unstable.

Do you have tourettes or something? Get that diagnosed my dude.

Just saying, something "awkward" to one person might be horribly uncomfortable or even scary to another.

Not necessarily, but the OP might stare at people for a long time, have weird fetishes, who knows.

Being "awkward" might be a deal breaker for a loooot of women, depending on what it is.

>I'm still kind of awkward around girls, but I use my quiet nature to my advantage. I act like I know what I'm doing
same actually.

That's not being awkward though. :)

Thats probably true, seeing as all the girls at my work are attracted to these outgoing guys who are overly confident. They question why Im not.. I just like some awkward idk. However Im awkward myself haha

I made a joke first day working at a bar that the guiness surger looks like something that'll give you cancer. NPC's were like wtf, but intrigued aswell.

I think awkward has many levels. There are those that are not on any level for a gf, they are awful conversation lists, weak, inconfident body language. Another level of awkwardness could be deemed eccentric, i know aload of crazy guys and girls like this. Some dig others hate it.

So to answer OP, see what your weak points are and see how to work on them. You'd be surprised how for simple things like bad hygiene, body shape or posture could affect this.

This thread is reassuring. I'm not even awkward, just quiet, stoic, and reserved. I generally speak in single sentences unless I am comfortable (friends and family) or its a topic I know about.
I am Jow Forums, clean, groomed, etc. I've contemplated changing myself to be more outgoing, but a thread like this just tells me that is who I am. Thanks OP and anons.

Someone at my workplace literally does this though, and sings loudly. He somehow makes it not weird or awkward.

Yeah you sound pretty cool guy. I'd have a beer with you. I hate other who talk just to fill the silence anyways. Just talk about what you things you know and to the extent you feel comfortable.

Uhh what about this thread is reassuring?

You too, user. We are all going to make it.
silent.
How it is OK to be reserved and not be the loud one.

>Be for the most part silent, or speak merely what is necessary,and in few words. We may, however, enter, though sparingly, into discoursesometimes when occasion calls for it, but not on any of the common subjects,of gladiators, or horse races, or athletic champions, or feasts, the vulgartopics of conversation; but principally not of men, so as either to blame,or praise, or make comparisons. If you are able, then, by your own conversationbring over that of your company to proper subjects; but, if you happento be taken among strangers, be silent.

heartwarming post

If I had only known when I was younger that being mousey was ok, I wouldn't have befriended so many shallow and chattery fucks. I just want a hand full of meaningful conversation. And then think about what was said. It's quality over quantity.

it depends how they look.

there was this guy in class who came from a abusive child hood and was very shy. couldnt look you in the eye.but he looked like a model. all the girls asked how he was doing if he needed anything.

then there was this other kid with a similar background and he was plain looking and they all ignored him.

Like you men probably view this girl.

Attached: 12F3B916-5A3E-4785-B928-15F0BF64C78A.jpg (480x360, 52K)