30+ men in college who've been successful at scoring with much younger college-age girls (hookups or dating)...

30+ men in college who've been successful at scoring with much younger college-age girls (hookups or dating), share your secrets?

Is online dating the way to go?

Attached: DpgEXSZVAAABCuo.jpg (1024x819, 109K)

lol get killed you fucking loser

Be rich and handsome

If you got any brains it’s like convincing a nine year old to make a bad trade in monopoly

Women in their twenties are curious about dating older men. Project confident maturity but don't be a pretentious twat and they will be into you. Don't try to party with them tho that shit is just sad.

Man im 30 and dating again and have to remind myself of this shit. I dont go to parties but like i forget my age because of how blazing fast time went. I still feel 22.

Nice one user, max par

Attached: image.jpg (1599x999, 550K)

Does this mean I can expect not to be able to really be a part of the campus social scene even if I get with a younger girl, and that I should expect primarily to meet people online? Or just don't try to act like I'm a 20yo frat boy?

Yeah I was in a relationship for most of my 20s. I'm actually pretty bummed cause I really would have liked to be able to experience going to college parties and such. As it stands I feel like I permanently missed out on the kind of social life I want, other people my age aren't high energy the way these kids are and I really wish I could have that in my life.

I feel like I just have so much more in common with your average 21 year old than your average 30 year old. The only people my own age I can even relate to are crazy countercultural types. It sucks that my age makes it unseemly so I just don't fit in anywhere at all.

You need to come at them from a position of maturity not trying to act like you're their age. That doesn't mean that their friends automatically won't accept you or that you can't hang out with younger students or come with a younger girl to a party if you're dating her but if you spend all your time chasing that you will come off really pathetic and people won't like you.

Just make friends.
Going out dancing (swing , blues,etc) helped. Play music, get involved in clubs.

Be fit and charismatic

What's the best way to meet them though? My major is kinda male dominated

see

I'm in a couple clubs on campus but I feel like there's a definite barrier between me and younger students, like they're just more hesitant around me at first and I have to work hard to connect.

That's in your head

bump

Pretty much, yeah. You're too old to be invested in the rah rah college stuff, too old to be skulking around college keggers, etc. occasional nights at the bar are fine, but otherwise you want to be taking these chicks to do shit their 21 year old guy contemporaries can't or are unwilling to do. I'm talking concerts, theaters, active things, anything besides binge drinking and college sports.

As for this, you didn't miss much. The college life is pretty shit, really. It's only really doable when you're young and impervious to hangovers.

I just never did any of that stuff in high school, so I really wanted to get to do it in college. It honestly makes me pretty sad.

Complete and utter bullshit. There were some guys in their 30s in my college and they hung out, partied, and did whatever like all the younger students.

...and they were creepy weirdos

kinda just want to die at this point then

Don't.

Don't listen to her. She is probably around your age and wants men to settle down with same age women. Or some college age girl that goes on Jow Forums lol. Who cares what she thinks

But the question is, will you even like partying and drinking like college kids? The reason they rage so hard is because it's the first time they have freedom in their lives. Most college kids get sick it by sophomore year. Parties are good place to get laid which is why people go to them. I don't think getting super drunk and having a hang over is that fun. There's much more to college than alcohol