Girlfriend wants me to be more Manly WTF does that even mean?

Girlfriend wants me to be more Manly WTF does that even mean?

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-bodybuilding-insecurities.jpg (768x1152, 156K)

Describe yourself

It could mean a variety of things. When does she say it? Do you know what her concept of virility entails?

Probably should stop saving pics of dudes in thongs for starters

It's a friendly way to say "don't be a bitch". Why don't you fucking ask her for details?

It means you treat her too well.

stop being a fucking pussy, work with your hands, fix shit, stop asking her what she wants to do

It means one of two things, you are effeminate or she doesn't recognize your masculinity. Maybe both. I can't say because I don't know shit about you

It means she already started cheating on you

It means its time to break up with her.

You should start with stopping complaining: it's an extremely girly way of doing and already they barelly tollerated it when their female friends do it.
But yes, if you gf is saying that, there is a chanche she is mentally preparing to justify herself about dumping/cheating you

Fuck her in the ass without asking first and if she complains say that she wanted this

it means
>you say things, not ask
We are going to X place, instead of where do you wana go
>you do as you say
if you say something do as you say, say no if you dont want to, argue for your decision, no tantrums
>do be a manchild
wash your cloth, learn to cook a meal, fit a pipe, change a lightbulb
>no complaining
dont whine, you can mention something sucks, but dont rant, thats her job

you are supposed to be like her dad, or her ideal dad, sorry folks but this is what we have to do for daily access to their pussies, if you really cant do it, be a little bitch to your friends but never in her presence

Projecting

Stop asking what she wants for dinner and just decide!
Be more assertive in the bedroom.
Don't say insecure bitch shit.
Open the fucking door for her you dumbass!
Don't baby talk or use a baby voice. Stop joking around in serious situations.
Eat her pussy.
Pick up after yourself.
Get a job.
Learn how to change your oil.
Quit complaining on the internet and go fuck your girl like she deserves or some other cuck will.

It means she’s an NPC that’s been brainwashed by American cultural propaganda. Nobody that buys into behaviors being “””manly””” or “””womanly””” is intelligent. Tell her you’ll start being manly when she starts cooking for you, cleaning for you, mending your clothing, not speaking unless spoken to, and putting out whenever you want. Otherwise she can shut the fuck up.

Based and redpilled

Means that you have to look for a new girlfriend

Oh boy, not good at all.

She has met a manly man and going through the compare/contrast part of the decision making process to justify cheating or at worst leaving you for him. The ask is intended to be ambiguous to assure you cannot deliver and she will blame you for it and justify what she wants to do. Its the cowards way. Its intended to belittle you and elevate the other man.

Jow Forums + /lit/ + /fa/

>Eat her pussy.
Enjoy your throat cancer

tell her that u want her smarter

>dudes in thongs
that is prime arnold, not some dude

based af
probably accurate, although the manly man might not be someone she has the opportunity to fuck or lock down (celeb, out of her league, married, etc). a beta boy reaction might be to desperately cast about for a quick manly improvement or fix. a better reaction would be to self-confront how you feel about her shit test and yourself. if you start seeing the truth that YOU feel like you aren't manly enough, then that will guide you on how to improve yourself (for yourself). If you can't figure out what the cunt is talking about, then you should tell her as much and let her know you don't give a fuck what she thinks and if she doesn't like it, there's the fucking door.
>stop putting pussy on a pedestal

t. virgin or black guy from the hood

Are you gay?

She's actually telling you that you are acting like a whiny bitch. She just loves you so she says it in a nice way

Why didn't you ask for clarification?

kek, reminds me of the Southpark episode where Satan is torn between his sensitive lover and Saddam Hussein who really turns him on but is terrible to him. Satan voices his concern to sensitive boy, and he cringily tries to act rougher with Satan.

Punch her in the face

Before she gets a chance to dump you, dump her and tell her its cause you want a real woman on your dick, not some bratty girl. Then walk away from the explosion without looking back while you put a pair of wraparound shades on.

She thinks you're too sensitive. You care too much about other people and how they feel. She wants you to be more of a dick.

She's setting the stage for the break up

People don't actually believe this do they? Eating pussy is one of the most enjoyable things in sex for me. There's nothing to suggest it gives you cancer

Am a girly femanon whatever.

You can;t be manly. It's an inherent trait - she's going to leave you or she'll settle for you. That;s all.

HPV gives you throat cancer.

But it's not eating pussy that gives you throat cancer. Honestly, I don't care though. If I get cancer from going down on my gf, so be it. I like too much

Take command and thats it. No more whatever, maybe, i dont knows, i guess or what does she want. Just straight up be decisive and lead.

You could start by burping farting and scratching your balls more often

Tell her to fuck off.
Never change for women unless it's of your own accord.

If you change because they ask you to, especially if it's something like "be more manly/assertive" you fail the test by listening. She knew who you were when you started dating, and if not, she knows now. If that's not good enough then that's not good enough and she should fuck off.

>open the door for her

dont do this if you dont already

The only reply this thread needed desu

scream at the top of your lungs all the time and constantly challenge her to fights

means you're a faggot

How old are you?

How long have you been dating?

Do you find yourself, without anyone else's opinions dictating it, manly. And, regardless, are you happy with the way you are?