Why do NPCs like to pretend that they are socially awkward but would shun real socially awkward people like most...

why do NPCs like to pretend that they are socially awkward but would shun real socially awkward people like most dwellers on these boards

Attached: tnh4MRI.jpg (500x500, 65K)

Because you guys are socially awkward AND are very angry and hateful. That's not cool to be around.

>Why are they angry?

>Could it be because I am a lying, unfaithful skank?

>At least The dudes I am talking to are cool

Nigga you gotta chill. You think anyone would want to hang out with someone as hostile as you?

Plenty do

They packin

watch hos and pimps

I'm coming for ya

This.

I am a ball of anxieties myself and people are pretty welcoming and invite me to do stuff with them all the time. (which I usually decline, because it's too exhausting)

If you aren't a toxic fuck, being socially awkward isn't going to make anyone shun you past HS.

>toxic

Did I call the cops on you like the ex that fucked you good, but wasn't toxic apparently?

You don't have to be a basement dwelling twat just because you're awkward.

t. normie

it shows. youre fucking retarded as shit.

S-sorry, user. I never had any issues with any of my exes. Avoiding toxic people does magic!

How am I retarded? I'm socially awkward to some degree, but I'm far better off than I was even 5 years ago because I made an effort to improve. I was awkward because I was conscious that I'm not as normie as most normies and that they find me a little weird, but the truth is that I'm likeable and smart by most people's standards and once I took the time to be friendly and speak to people rather than avoid doing so I got treated far better than I ever expected.

Being open to being friendly rather than flaunting your awkwardness will get you a long way.

It's no different then saying crazy which is what I get labeled as.

It's dismissive

Unlike "crazy", "toxic" is way better defined and used on point here. And if you don't see how your behaviour fits the bill, well, there is always therapy if self reflection is too hard, my dude.

define it then

I think of Rodger Rabbit sludge waste

Oh and if your word's etymology is from UrbanDictionary

then just kill yourself you crazy toxic loon

Entitlement like that is pretty toxic for example. You could've researched the answer yourself, instead you expect others to do the work for you.

Great example of toxic behaviour too.

I'll pull out the big guns and speak Hebrew

Ready?

T- Point in TIme

O- Bond

X- Mark

I- Inner Seeing

C- Gathering

Your word literally means to praise me for new understanding

I guess I'll wear your label with pride- moron

Yeah...

I thought so..

I hope you enjoyed getting fucked raw

cunt

I wish you cunts were at least honest and just admitted it's a word you pull out of your ass when you get your feelings hurt

ITT: the next Madden shooter.

Do you attempt to bore people to death IRL too?

>NPCs
Kill yourself

Are you not entertained?