Girlfriend's ex boyfriend used to post nudes of her with half her face cut off in pics you shouldn't share threads on...

>girlfriend's ex boyfriend used to post nudes of her with half her face cut off in pics you shouldn't share threads on /b/ about two years ago
>she eventually found out because he felt guilty and told her
>I was able to find these pics by scouring barchive
>girlfriend never wanted to press charges
>present day, girlfriend is becoming popular on youtube
>i tell her she should probably avoid getting internet famous because it is possible someone might recognize her and make her nudes public
>she doesn't think that will happen because the pics crop out her eyes, as if that is enough to prevent her being recognized.

Am I just worrying about nothing? I checked the archive and her pics haven't been reposted in almost two years.

Milf tits not related.

Attached: 1539295315638.jpg (960x1280, 220K)

Post the pics so we can check if they show enough to identify her.

>>girlfriend never wanted to press charges

y tho

Because he came clean about it and also because her family is really close with his family even going to family gatherings and stuff. She doesn't want to create a rift.

I still think she should have pressed charges.

Yeah, same here. That shit stays online forever. A sorry won't make up for it.

Good luck to you and your gf m8. Hope everything works out.

Thanks man. I really don't want her to have that youtube channel though. All it takes is one degenerate to recognize her and then go full evil autism and ruin her life. She isn't even a slut and dresses conservatively. I can't even imagine how her ex could be such a cuck.

>isn't a slut
>posts nudes on the internet

Attached: 1537577571806.gif (275x317, 140K)

But it wasn't her though. Did you read his original post?

Not OP, but she provided sexual content under trust, to her monogamous partner at the time. It's her ex that posted shit online

>what is reading comprehension

Attached: 1422410419810.jpg (474x348, 202K)

Dump your girlfriend for being a weak minded twat who enables criminals

>sends nudes when it's obvious that they will end up online (every nude photo eventually will)
>doesn't even TRY to defend herself legally when they inevitably leak
She's either a massive slut or dumb as a brick.

Attached: 1517178397998.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

>made a permanent record of her nudity to be viewed
>isn't a slut
Gotta agree with If you can find her nudes, she's a slut.

Seriously though, should I just let this go? Is it still unlikely to occur? Her channel isn't that popular, but she has a fan base.

At the very least, what could I get her to do to minimize the risk of exposure?

There is nothing you can do, it will almost inevitably happen.

Prepare her for it and have a defense ready for her to say to her fans to preserve her image after they leak and everyone knows she's a skank.

Stupid it may well be, but not slutty. I don't think you know the meaning of the word.

Have her do a DMCA against the archive site?

Not much against the grand scheme of things, but any risk mitigation here is significant.

God dammit. The internet was a mistake.

I mean yeah, DMCA the archives that might work.
IIRC most archive maintainers will take them down with some prodding (some won't, you will never get them all) but you can damn well try to make it hard.

My buddy did a thing trying to analyze a mole on a girls body to cross reference if it was his girlfriend
If this is her impression of the internet-- that it "probably wouldn't happen lol"-- remind her that the internet is being used to dredge up information well over a a decade and a half old
People are being held to 40 year old cases
OR HOW ABOUT THE MOTHERFUCKING FAPPENING????
I'd consider sitting your girlfriend down and making this a serious, possibly hour long discussion. If she thinks her nudes won't surface you son of a bitch I will go to /b/ and get them without so much as a hint from you.

She has got to wizen up or the internet will play her.

You are right. I hope she fucking listens. She's really stubborn and naive.

What a great combination of personality traits

Yeah that's one bird with two stones, brother

Getting one bird too stoned

Ur gf is a whore. Normal girls do not send nudes.

This. If she's concerned. Some women will just lap it up.

Kek there's always one sad loser who figures everyone else has their moral standards. Just so you know, your axiom means I released gifs of yours. Nice jpg

Based American a literal degenerate as them all

I’m not going to answer your question. I just wanted to let everyone know that I would fuck her.

Update: I fapped vigorously to OP’s picture for about 30 minutes, and now I’m laying in my bed naked with my dick in my hand as I’m posting this.

Can't she just deny they're hers? The fappening happened and most normalfags believed every celebrity who said that their own nudes were fake, even if it was clearly them

you're illiterate

This, don't worry OP. She'll be fine.

If anything, it would make her more popular, and nothing else would happen.