Me and my girlfriend just recently had a baby boy...

Me and my girlfriend just recently had a baby boy. My girlfriend and her family are all Christian and I am not religious. How do keep them from brainwashing my son?

Attached: 6BZYaRg.jpg (2117x2822, 831K)

Should be more worried about some atheist weirdo brainwashing your son

>puts a baby in crazy
>wants to prevent kid from being crazy

Why?
Why did you light yourself on fire and ask how to cool down? Water you goddam fucknugget.
If he stays near your woman you're fucked, he's already gone

Just being there to show some skepticism will do the trick eventually.

They could ask the same about you. Just saying.

If this isn't bait, don't try to control what the rest of the family tells/teaches your son. Otherwise you're the brainwasher.
Unlike what you think, most humans are capable of critical thinking at a certain age. Although seeing that his dad posts anti-religion threads on a cantonese figurine collecting forum that might not be the case for him.

Take your son fishing and redpill him. He'll love you for it.

It's something you should've considered before fucking. Like seriously. Did the topic never came up with your girlfriend? I talked about raising kids even with my FWBs.

Generally just answer his question honestly and provide a better explanation than "rain is when god is sad :("

Play Catch

Gets em everytime

Are you planning on marrying this girl? Because if not be prepared to be called an abusive person and lose your child custody and have to pay child support for the rest of your life. Next time wear a condom.

Christianity is a big part of the West's cultural tradition. It may not be true, but it happens to have good morals and community mechanics, which are good influences especially for children. I know co-workers who aren't christian, but take their kids to a friendly church forb this very reason. I say let him go to Sunday School and stuff. When he's older hell probably come out of it on his own accord.

In any case, at least, you didn't knock up a Muslim. *Then* you'd be fucked

t. agnostic

Attached: images-129.jpg (858x357, 54K)

It's also the motto of our country and money

;)

My dad is a pastor for a small community church and my mom is a complete traditional christian mom.
Im an athiest.

Raise him with the progressive christian "its okay to have doubts and questions" and he'll follow along until he's 13-16. You don't have anything to worry about.

>Me and my girlfriend just recently had a baby boy. My girlfriend and her family are all Christian and I am not religious. How do keep them from brainwashing my son?

Why the fuck does it matter to you? Whats the worst thing that could happen to him if he was a christian? If you're trying to control what philosophical content your son consumes, you're the brainwasher, faggot.

T. Diest

Don't mutilate his penis.

become catholic and convert your wife and kill their family for being heretics

so she's religious, but also a fornicating harlot living in sin, and with a bastard sprog to boot? how does this even compute? cognitive dissonance much?

Let him grow up and if he leans towards it show him how they hypocrites and that he should think for himself and be a genuinely good person and not someone who uses it as an excuse to do whatever they want and act superior.

I say wait because he deserves a chance to form his own views of the world without either parent warping it. But after a certain age someone believing in it is very naive and vulnerable and it is best to fix that.

Honestly bringing me to church is what made me hate it. I saw it as having to wake up early, dress up, sit and stand a million times repeating lines and songs, eating shitty cracks and grape juice, then giving money. Money I could use for new toys or whatever. Also my religious famioy were hypocrites and bitchy, and the non members were intelligent and chill. Fuck that nonsense. This is catholicism though but same old boring religious shit.

>I'm concerned that my wife and her family who I knew were christians before I married her or had unprotected sex will introduce my son to new people and keep him away from Jow Forums because I don't agree with there being a sky wizard who sacrificed himself to hide in a cave for 3 days

Why do you dumb fucks always go so far with Christian girls if you don't even like their religion?

Exactly what happened with me. I was raised catholic and hated going to church. Always felt like a waste of time. I suppose I did legitimately believe in God for a good while, probably until I was around 13, and then I started noticing all the dumb shit in the religion in an edgy 13-year-old way. I hated the fact that people "made up" for their shitty acts by spending 10 minutes at confession. I hated that someone who disobeyed a single commandment would be tortured for a literal eternity. And at the time, what I hated most was a lack of evidence. I wondered how we really knew God was real and no catholic could give me a good answer short of "then where did the bible come from hmm?". At that point I no longer believed and needed convincing to buy back in, which was impossible thanks to all those fedora tier atheism forums.

I realize years later how valuable religion is for some people, as in its a band-aid for low points in their life. So I can respect people's choices, but am happy I am not a part of them. Anyway, I do believe the best way to raise an agnostic/atheist is to raise your kid as a casual catholic who learns to ask questions and think for himself.

Probably because they are easy. Getting them from "no sox before marriage" to "sucking dick at second date" is simpler than with normal girls, to say nothing about crazies from other religions like Muslims.

>redpill your son
>without Christianity
good one

>kid out of wedlock
>Christian
Don't worry about it, she has no clue about "her" faith anyway. Fear not, there is zero chance your child will grow up with any sort of moral system.