Since I was a kid I’ve always been that awkward kid bcz of traumas and shit...

Since I was a kid I’ve always been that awkward kid bcz of traumas and shit, I know I’m outgoing and shit but I have a shell to get through, I’ve always wanted friends but for some reason I can’t make
Long term friends, only
Coworkers to really hang out with . I’m tired of tinder and shit to try to make friends or just hook-ups to have my weekend consist of something. What am I suppose to do to find friends that’ll stay, for a while I just had online friends and that was fine with me, staying home talking to them was even good enough bcz I couldn’t go out and make friends, but now I have no time for social media bcz I work at an airport so I only have my phone for like 3 hours of the day. Pic is of me. I know I ain’t bad looking to be around so wtf what am I doing

Attached: F01C6E62-8C64-4476-85C6-08A40E28E77A.jpg (1122x2208, 257K)

>using tinder hookups to fill a weekend
What a fucking whore holy shit

Attached: image_0.png (661x454, 223K)

You're hot, but the hair color and septum probably throw people off.

Attached: x354-q80.jpg (354x354, 18K)

You're just jealous because she can actually get sex weekly and you can't. (At least your chances of STDs are lower)

No shit?

to the person calling me a whore. Woah man, I love girls and the girls I’ve hooked up with on tinder and that being the only reason they have a tinder , they are the furthest things from a whore

Wait you are a man?

No I’m a girl. I use tinder to meet girls and girls only. Guys are too much of a waste of time to try to be friends. Girls they’ll hook up with you and be your friend lmao

If we're such a waste if time then why do you want our advice?

Attached: is-this-bait-19556929.png (500x410, 18K)

Guys are a waste ON tinder to try to be friends with.

>Why can't I make friends?
Probably cause you act like a cunt

Do you use a lot of sarcasm in your every day speech?

And you know bcz ur a cunt. Cunts speaking to Cunts

When my friend introduce me to their friends . My friend tells me that they don’t know how to act around me bcz at first I’m kinda quiet and then I start to talk a little more and they see I’m super sarcastic and have a crude sense of humor which they say grows on them but then when I have to go out make my own friends I can’t

You just have to go places where you can meet people and strike up a conversation. Where do you live? If possible, you could try lurking at the japanese comic book section of your local Books-A-Million and talk to the people you see about their manga tastes.

Closest book-a-million is an hour away from me. I’m 21 and all I know people my age want to drink and bars, that’s not my scene my scene is concerts and shit but even then I’m too shy to go alone bcz when I do go I’m just standing alone in a corner or jamming, and can never strike up a conversation

Do you live in the states?

I live in tejasssss

Yeah

I'd rate you a solid 5/10 at best. Lose the septum piercing and the shitty glasses.

Sir my glass or septum have nothing to do with why people don’t stick around. I am cute as fuck I don’t need a rate to know that. My glasses are shit because work, buying contacts just to have friends would be a waste . Without my septum or my shit glasses my little details of who I am would be gone and what is the sense of wanting to be your own person with your own touch if you gotta give it up for “friends”

Attached: A3F9D689-35D0-45B8-BE3C-E7B68A3C2986.jpg (1122x2208, 409K)

Ask on my post first world girl

Uh I don't care about any of that. You're not as good looking as you think you are (unless your body is nice)

Uh then you are a waste of time. Thnx bye for stopping by.

I think I know why you are having issues with friends.

go back to r9k you incel

This look screams "angry feminist"

Oh honey, so are you but here we all are. Now, let's get that shirt off.

Why is that?

I meant for it to scream, I was bored when I was 17 and stretched my septum. I’m not some nazi feminist but work is work and you get what you earn.

i’ll be friends with you :-)

Send me ur Kik or sum

Not him, but what is kik? Is it like discord?

I don't really use apps.

Yeah basically like discord expect no microphones just messaging

>bcz of traumas and shit
Holy Daddy Issues
>hook-ups to have my weekend consist of something
Fucking Gross, Slut
>Pic is of me
>I know I ain’t bad looking
I Seriously Hope You Guys Don’t Do This

5/10 bait desu.

Attached: CROqf4cUYAAzyui.jpg (600x600, 71K)

What makes it better?

Does it have communities etc like discord has? I'm looking to try some new things.

Quit "slut shaming" just because you're jealous that a girl can get more sex with other girls than you.

But yeah that is kinda slutty but who cares?

No it’s not better but I don’t use discord

And hook-ups happen like once a blue moon, girls are always just looking for attention there and to take them out show them a good time. If they like you they’ll fawk ya

kik is based_baller20 snapchat is easier tho. lilmysticbased

Kik is k4gr3n4c if you'd like to talk at all. I've been a position similar to yours; hopefully I can give some decent advice

You're not that cute fyi. Most people don't want to be friends w mexicans. The hair is enough to keep any sane person away. Maybe people don't stick around because your personality is 0/10?

>that hair
>that piercing
You don't really "fit in". You separate/ isolate yourself by looks alone and that's off putting for lots of people. Try a more neutral haircolor and a smaller septum. The glasses are alright. Also take up hobbies. Join a volleyball/soccer/tennis club or something. You'll see the same people three times a week for long periods of time and friendships form easily in that environment.

Also slutting around on the weekends as a hobby is gonna fuck up your ability to bond in the long term. Your choice though

>Without my septum or my shit glasses my little details of who I am would be gone
It would change how you look, not who you are. If you want to look like a rebellious teen then go with what you have now. If you want to be perceived as someone someone who's right in their head then try looking accordingly

>I am cute as fuck I don’t need a rate to know that
Every average female I've ever seen posting her face on this website has rated herself a 7/10. I know you're one of them.

kik is keithjackson671, I'm always down to chitchat

I'm having an aneurysm reading your shit OP. Fucking learn to write.

>literal whore
>disgusting hair colour and dumb septum piercing

Probably the most obvious reasons why people want nothing to do with you.

This. someone post that meme explaining unnatural hair colors and their role in the animal kingdom. Greens and blues especially signal toxicity in wildlife

>my whole personality is my stupid hair colour and a cow piercing in my nose

Just how boring are you? Retarded slut.

Actually
>As Peter Forbes observes, "Human warning signs employ the same colours – red, yellow, black, and white – that nature uses to advertise dangerous creatures."[28] Warning colours work by being associated by potential predators with something that makes the warning coloured animal unpleasant or dangerous.

start playing boardgames and roleplay games, like Dungeons and Dragons and so on
You must meet people to play with them and you must talk to them, also you will share a common thing with the people you will meet doing so.
And is also an ejoyable activity.

I found my two best friends when i got into programs. Things liek theater and job corp they are not mutually exclusive. But make it happen by going to things that you are good at.

>Woah man, I love girls
We knew it the moment we saw your pic. No need to state the obvious.

If you want friends. Try to friendzone a guy and hang out with his friends.

As a girl you dont seem like someone id be friends with, too hostile and irritable. You seem like you might be toxic or become manipulative towards me.

You look toxic af.

Lose the damn hair colouring, get some decent friendliness, smile a little more, lose the damn nose ring. Trust me, you look fine but this is a YOU issue not a THEM issue. Consider this, my young friend, and you will be much happier and better off

Wait you’re calling me
Hostile and toxic when half of these replies are calling Me a slut and bashing, being hostile towards a person asking for a simple advice. I know y’all will say “look where you came” well shit sorry for expecting some decent responses, out of this whole thread only 3 other people have been amazingly kind. If this gets hostile responses from me it’s because of the others. I’m not going to let people bash me and I’ll sit here like I don’t have something to say :-)

I spend a lot of my time at my job, probably like 70% of it. The friends I do make in there are cool people but all we share is being at that job, we try to hang out outside of work but it becomes this “okay and then what” because we all have such different styles of things we like so it becomes a bit awkward, I’ve taken some of them to concerts I like and such but in the end it’s still the same result. Me alone with only like 3 friends and we hang out but they’re huge introverts so they like to be alone sometimes . The whole
Board game thing seems a bit too much, where I live that’s not really a thing. At least that I know of so I wouldn’t know where to start

>bad looking
You have that air about you
that "I'm going to turn on you on a dime-spot and act like the righteous party"

They'd much rather be around my type-- "you totally did that but I'm going to blame myself because somehow, I've extrapolated that it's my fault."

We're two sides of the trauma coin-- you blame others, I blame myself.

And yes we're calling you toxic. You are. Otherwise, you'd have friends. None of us are the ones with demonstrable problems-- if you just want to drink the kool-aid and tell yourself what a sweetheart and hottie you are, why did you need Jow Forums to join in?

As a parting note: I've met exactly one type of person who prefers online friends or actively believes that's a substitute for a social life, and they're the kind of people who can't make friends offline because they're basically bordeline personality diagnoses waiting to happen.

Your issue seems to be that you have not accepted your own flaws, and therefore, cannot correct them.

Oh fuck off. You're barely a 5 and you act like you're a 9. You aren't special, interesting, or particularly noteworthy in any capacity. I sure hope these thirsty betaboys boost your self confidence because you sure as shit don't deserve it.

I got you senpai.

Attached: 1439307089801.jpg (1840x2342, 1.33M)

Friendships are give and take. If you want people to stick around then you need to actually offer something worthwhile. And enough of it to make up for the drain that you are in turn on their life.

People's lives are hard enough on their own, they don't need a friend who takes away their energy without giving back at least as much or more. Young people accept parasite friends to some degree, but as they get older they will cut out people who are "toxic".

It's okay if you are a downer now and then, but if you are a downer all the time then people will decide you are not worth the hassle.
Especially if you are a damaged person who has a negative outlook, whines all the time, holds grudges and maybe has tantrums now then. It's rather hard for you to make up for that. And even if you can, people might decide it's not worth the hassle, even if your good sides are enjoyable enough.

Ways to get a positive net balance:
>listen to their problems (actually listen, don't just pretend)
>be understanding
>be entertaining
>be funny
>do favors without catch
>hold secrets
>help them improve themselves (just help, don't push)

Ways to get a negative net balance:
>be whiny
>be needy
>be boring
>be depressed (sad, but true)
>ask for favors all the time
>make people walk on eggshells all the time
>hold people back from improving themselves for your own benefit
>sabotage their other friendships, love life, careers

Oh fuck off you can rate me all you want but it means literally nothing to me because You’re just some buttered ass dumbasss behind a screen that could be fuckass ugly like dude I’m not hiding behind a screen trying to talk another person down.

I think my IQ went down a couple points reading this. I'd better be careful.

You're behind a screen talking roughly twenty people actually, so yeah, you got us all way the fuck beat.

This is what I was saying, you seem unwilling to accept that any problem could be one you have. It's not you, it's them. Always. Every time. More than anything.
Why won't you accept that you're the cause of your own problem? These people probably go out regularly without you; you're the one on Jow Forums, posting pictures of yourself as if that's relevant to people not wanting to be around your awful personality. In fact, it's indicative of it; even in this situation you find an excuse to make it materialistic, shallow, and about physical appearances when it's about none of those things.

I'm beginning to see why you spend your time alone and can't figure out what to do. It looks an awful lot like you're so deep in the rabbit hole you believe you've been pushed, but you're just the one digging down and down even further.

If I could be said to have a point, it would be that this thread should serve as an example: even if they're being toxic or negative, is it really worth it to also be toxic and negative to those people? Isn't that just becoming part of the problem?

>be a dumb slut with a nose ring and stupid colored hair
>get called out on what you are

And the problem is?
Start acting like a decent human being and not a trashy whore and maybe you'll be deserving of respect.

Hey, Jow Forums is a really bad place to get social advice. It's probably the worst place to get social advice, so I would ignore all these cucks making huge assumptions about your personality because you said some offhand shit about appearances.

I am similar to you, except I don't really need a lot of friends or deep connections to enjoy my life. Some people are just loners. Plus, I think you'll find, even if you do have a lot of close friends, much of the time it's really difficult to understand those people sometimes, even if you've known them for 10 years.

My suggestion would be to invest yourself in a subculture and don't trust anyone too deeply. Just go where you think you'll have the most fun, and don't assume too much on the part of other people.

I'm not saying don't have empathy, because outsiders like us tend to have more empathy than less. Sensitivity keeps you at a distance from things. You're probably misunderstood and kind of smart in a world full of dumb-asses that can't read the bigger picture. Life isn't always fun, the best thing you can do is distract yourself, eat good food, try and spark up a conversation here and there and try not to think about your situation because you could always be a muslim being forced into a camp in communist china.

Regulars 4 Chan advice offers advice of "you shouldn't trust 4chans advice."

What?

Attached: Ifigsdismemaykunisetomumau_b8b3c240e1ea918170c0a00e5249f795.jpg (957x621, 71K)

>Unironically calls people cucks
Just neck yourself. You're beyond redemption.

Humans aren't like this, though. That shit is literally just a fad.

I do have to admit that people who are into this kind of thing tend to stick out more and therefor e attract more trouble into their life, but I've met plenty of people who look like this who are normal and plenty of normal looking people who are covert narcissists.

Don't trust anyone.

OP, it sounds corny but- VOLUNTEER.
Go online and look up volunteer opportunities available to you, and try pursuing some that are meaningful to you, everyone you meed will share something important to all of you, you could end up making a great long-term friend.

newfags gtfo my board

Not that poster but 4chans a bad place to get social advice. It’s a great place to get advice on not killing yourself. Most people here are incel weirdoes without social skills. I have friends and a social life but i like going on here when i’m bored and feeling introverted

Only people who are new use that term. Please see yourself off this board and hopefully off of this mortal coil.

newfag

waaaaah I said the meme and I'm still a newfaggot, why wont anonymous accept me? waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

When is OP going to show us her tits? I think she'd look really good with a dick in her mouth and cum splattered all over her glasses. She can be a good obedient little cumslut.

Sorry honey but you're literally acting hostile and bitchy. Acting like you're original and cute, nah sorry you look like a typical tumblr bitch and I sorta thought you might be ok, but the thread has shown you are not a very friendly person. Btw it doesn't help that you dont look that good but act like you're the best looking girl in town.

Start acting like a decent human?
Dude all I’ve said is “I’m tired of using tinder to make friends and hook ups” like uhhmmm yeh I occasionally hook up with girls because that’s all they are that’s all they wanted to even begin with I just went with it because fuck it why not. I have a shit ass time making friends because my job takes literally 70% of my time. Weekends are my days off and I don’t want to be spending it going to bars or some shit I want something genuine not getting shit faced . The few people I knew irl and stick around say I’m fucking nice.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the effects of brain damage.

I mean you’re saying I’m not the nicest but look at the shit I’m getting, it’s kinda stupid for you to expect me to be nice if people have nothing but shit to say, if I posted a pic of myself like why not I know my look grabs attention but not be the best but it’ll grab someone’s attention and maybe get some actual good advice bcz I’ve posted here before same topic and got nothing.

I’m not going to sit and be bashed. When I know the only reason it’s tough to make genuine friends is because of my job and the time spent there and how awkward I can be around people at first

Show your tits and I’ll show mine

You’re getting bashed because you lose chill and start bashing people back like a hood rat. You could have ignored it or laughed at it like a normal well adjusted person would, and not go on internet fights to ‘defend yourself’ or whatever. It makes you look crazy and dumb to fight people. People can tell that you’re not well adjusted and they don’t want to be your friend, in case you get angry about something and lose it. Just chill out more. If it was truly your job and you being awkward then why are you here? You know deep down you’re doing something wrong

You're a shitty toxic person with terrible fashion sense and that's why nobody likes you.
Stop sperging out over facts and change something.

I asked first. Let's see them. I need to fap to you sucking me off

She's a women. All they need is a plus and they can get laid

Dude I’m just trolling like they are to me. I have been talking to one other 4channer here and basically it’s like “woah you’re so fuckin nice” like dude I am just if people want to troll I’ll troll and poke the bear a little .
I’m here bcz I want friends that aren’t here for what I have or what I have to give bcz all I’ve done is give give give to those around me but in the end they leave because boyfriends or girlfriends. Like is there a genuine way to make long term friends.

Mhhmmmm well sorry can’t help If you won’t help

Sorry I'm back. Listen lady, just post the goods and we can all move on with our day. Stop being so difficult!

You could try to join/start a club or group me, the only other thing I can suggest is online gaming or joining a zumba/yoga class. IDK...

Take that fucking nasty shit out of your nose. Regrow normal hair color. Get contacts. Stop expecting to make friends from the slut app. And then you will get friends.

>thinking material goods are what consists of you as a person and without them you are not you

the absolute state of women lol

I honestly, truly don't understand how you can possibly have a hard time making friends. The magic of the internet allows you to meet people from around the world. One on one conversations may be difficult, but joining a Discord server isn't, nor is joining a gaming server/group for a game you like.

The common denominator is taking at least a cursory interest in others instead of just expecting them to be willing to talk to you, about what you want, how you're feeling, or what you're interested in. Listening to them and having an organic conversation is important to making friends.

All that said, it's really hard to listen to women complain. "wahhh, woe is me, people only want to have sex with me, but I just want platonic friends, life is soooo hardddd."

Just, seriously? Fuck you.

Attached: that_really_whoa'd_my_mamas.jpg (558x558, 25K)

Bro, chill out. Different folks got different strokes, let shawty do her thing.

Attached: download (4).jpg (240x142, 7K)

Nah, she's made her bed, user is right-- she has tons of Sterling advice in this thread but she doesn't care about anyone except those feeding into and validating her beliefs.

Reality is probably that it's just some dude baiting. But that's the internet, just a shitton of LARPing

bait lmao, no girl would exist on this women hating website except for trannies and r9k betas.

Definitely not larping, your detector is way off.

OP youre so pretty will you be my waifu?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 24K)