On tinder

>on tinder
>match with qt3.14
>I open with the "a okay emoji"
>responds with "a okay emoji" right back at you
>I see she's not speaking my language, but my neighbour countrys language (which is pretty similar)
>me: "are you from **NAME OF COUNTRY** "
>her: yes I am
>me: but you live in **NAME OF PLACE IN MY COUNTRY**?"
>her: "Yes I'm doing distance education and living here."
>me: "What are you studying?"
>her: "pre-school teacher"

I didn't respond straight away as I had things to do. Sort of forgot all about it. 2-3 hours later I decided to check out tinder again and she had unmatched.

WTF did I do wrong this time?

Attached: tinder.jpg (400x400, 8K)

bump

People are fickle

What are some tinder openers that has worked for you guys?

You're seriously making a thread about a girl who unmatched you on tinder? Dude this happens all the time.

Yes but most of the times they unmatch it's a reason I can understand. This time it just didn't make sense.

It sounds like an interrogation and less like you are trying to get to know her.
Normally you would ask how she likes it here.

A good one I use is to just say her name with an ! after it or sometimes if she looks like a thot I'll use the eyes looking emoji

>I open with the "a okay emoji"

Me again.
Just in case you don't know. You are supposed to use open ended questions when you are talking to someone. Something that can be answered in a sentence. If you are asking pointed question after pointed question that is what I mean by interrogation.

>It just didn't make sense.
Welcome to the world of interacting with women.

I do that all the time
I also do this all the time

Those 2 are the only openers I use that get 90% responds all the time. Just saying.

Attached: ok-hand.png (256x256, 40K)

>open ended questions
>Something that can be answered in a sentence
Wat

>doesn’t respond for 3 hours
>it just didn't make sense

Same thing happens to me but with guys. I'm generally a busy person and can take a few hours to respond to even friends/family, on tinder I've had guys unmatch me because I don't respond within an hour or two. Shit's annoying but that's just how it goes. People are just impatient, plain and simple.

Post pic so we know you're not getting unmatched bacause you're ugly

For the op.
>"but you live in Y?"
This is an open ended question. The other person is in control of how much or how little they say.
>"are you from X?"
This is pointed. It's yes or no.
>"What are you studying?"
This is pointed. The only answer is your major. People don't like being talked at. If someone asks you pointed question after pointed question you naturally get suspicious or anxious.
Anyone who has ever had an asshole boss will understand what I mean by someone who asks you pointed question after pointed question.

All of those can be answered in a sentence.

So you know exactly what I meant and are purposefully nit picking. Got it.

tinder is a load of shit

You left in the middle of the conversation without saying anything, you jackass. She probably thought you hate teachers or something, so she ended things then and there.